Sunderland v Saints Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Outplaying us?!

no. It's a poor game but saints look more threatening.

just depressing this is a 5th round FA cup tie. Competition deserves more respect from both clubs. What are fans supposed to do when they spend a fortune on league tickets and have it rammed down their throat how important staying up is and how little clubs care about the cup?

Add to to that ridiculous kick off times and the game on TV and I don't blame the fans for the small crowd. Just sad it looks like a friendly match on a **** pitch!

This, sadly I think you'll see this repeated throughout the weekend, Arsenal will play a reserve team for a start

Get Rodriguez on for Guly ffs

No lets fully put this Guly is ok myth to bed, if he can not do it against a team fighting relegation that has made 9 changes to its team then when will he? It will put it to bed once and for all, Guly has always been a poor footballer and him being in the side will reflect badly on Pochettino, how he can justify picking him is bewond anyone who knows the smallest amount about football.

Poor, scrappy match thread, the three trolls dominating with constant criticism of a player. Really is a waste of time on here these days, unfortunately. Get a different picture actually listening to the commentary, Saints weathered early storm and are now looking more dangerous, but it is a bit disjointed due to the number of changes. Hopefully will get better the longer the game goes on.

No lets fully put this Guly is ok myth to bed, if he can not do it against a team fighting relegation that has made 9 changes to its team then when will he? It will put it to bed once and for all, Guly has always been a poor footballer and him being in the side will reflect badly on Pochettino, how he can justify picking him is bewond anyone who knows the smallest amount about football.

For once I agree with you, really not sure how he is playing here ahead of one of the Academy lads