Transfers (rumours) thread

Glasgow_Saint

They actually did it - That's some serious coin for him.

Sky Sports sources understand that Robert Snodgrass has joined Hull City from Norwich, for a fee reportedly in the region of £7million. We'll have more on this breaking news shortly.

16m on Snodgrass and Livermore combined shows the perils of having money to spend and wasting it.

Jake Livermore was a very good signing for Hull, not so sure about Snodgrass. But it does show they mean business financially.

Yeah he is a solid midfielder but shows I guess that Morgan is worth easily double that and a bit more.

Hull are a decent enough team, and are building a bit of strength in depth gradually. Think they might push to 9th or 10th.

Both are very expensive, but then, at the same time they're low risk. Both will perform alright in the premier league. Snodgrass grabs a few goals. They're signing players who'll no doubt keep them up again, so becomes worth it. Sadly these fees have just become the norm.

Maybe it is a question of them making a great team without superstars. I like Bruce and think he is a good manager and will do well next season.

You will need to wait untill the relevant teams get knocked out of the World Cup before the signings already done will be made public , bit like the shaw situation.

I'll leave it to you to work out the players !

just say, its only a rumour thread

You will need to wait untill the relevant teams get knocked out of the World Cup before the signings already done will be made public , bit like the shaw situation.

Neymar, Messi and Robben.....well I´ll admit they´re decent signings...

(But more realistically it would be really nice with a few of Jetro Willems, Clasie, Xhaka, Drmic, Depay, Wijnaldum....)

Arjen Robben, Daley Blind, James Rodriguez, Paul Pogba, Thomas Mueller.

FACT.

Apparently part of the utd deal was first refusal on 1 of 2 players , not sure if any weight in the rumour but obviously hernandes as been mentioned for ages but poch still wanting him. And felaini lol

who is it then?

why dont you just say, its only a rumour