Liverpool vs Saints to be televised - 13:30 Sunday

angelman

It'll be the evening kick off I reckon, as BT usually hold the 12:45pm kick offs.

Shame for me as I can't make late kick offs usually, especially as it is away, but having said that, we've only ever won one game on BT Sport, and it means the biased monotomous Michael Owen won't be commentating! Except we'll now have Redknapp and Carragher and Souness...yaay.

Sky are showing our opening game, so a change to kick off time.

Nowl there's a surprise that Liverpool are being televised yet again. Are we to endure another season of media love in with them?

You look at the rest of the opening day fixtures, Liverpool v Southampton is the norm of the bunch. Of was never not going to be on TV.

3 Sunday matches and a Monday night left to choose from with us NOT being on BT Sport. If it means I can go to Morecambe v Newport on the Saturday too I'm all in favour (though Sunday would be preferred).

Can someone tell the forces that be to make it an afternoon kick off for those of us on the other side of the world?

I mean midday, if that's not too much trouble

Edited by tpbury
I MEAN MIDDAY!!!!!!

Can someone tell the forces that be to make it an afternoon kick off for those of us on the other side of the world?

I mean midday, if that's not too much trouble

Come up a couple of days early and enjoy yourself, if poss.

Keep the bug gers away from us. Saturday lunchtime games should be made illegal.

Sunderland vs Southampton last season- became the most fuc*king annoying fixture ever.

3 times we played them away, 2 of them on a Saturday lunchtime, (BT SPORT ffs), and the other was a midweek late night kick off to see our reserves.

And let's not get started on our team selection on that FA Cup game...

Sunderland vs Southampton last season- became the most fuc*king annoying fixture ever.

3 times we played them away, 2 of them on a Saturday lunchtime, (BT SPORT ffs), and the other was a midweek late night kick off to see our reserves.

And let's not get started on our team selection on that FA Cup game...

Haha jesus wept :lol: Sunderland :mcinnes: I wonder if we'll get a saga like that with someone this season? That was such a frustrating set of games! I will mark the season as successful in one way whatever happens if we actually manage to f***ing beat Sunderland for the first time this PL spell!

Mind you having RK who is touted as a tactical mastermind rather than one-policy-Poch should help that ambition! :D