Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

Then it would be down to personal terms, promises of Champions League, that sort of thing ;)

:) but it seems like likes pointless act in declaring interest and bidding if the player will turn round and say no. lose face and all that.

I reckon personal terms are near as damp it agreed prior to fee being agreed between clubs

Then it would be down to personal terms, promises of Champions League, that sort of thing ;)

:) but it seems like likes pointless act in declaring interest and bidding if the player will turn round and say no. lose face and all that.

I reckon personal terms are near as damp it agreed prior to fee being agreed between clubs

It's the proper way to approach the issue instead of getting Stevie Gerrard to tap them up and unsettle them at England gatherings ;) the correct way is to approach the club first and then haggle with the player later, unless their head is already in your laps, of course.

It's the proper way to approach the issue instead of getting Stevie Gerrard to tap them up and unsettle them at England gatherings ;) the correct way is to approach the club first and then haggle with the player later, unless their head is already in your laps, of course.

Surprised he'd cost that much! But he's more of a utility man, can play RB and RM - he has been linked in Italy for the last week or 2. so he'd be our cover in that area, he's not the winger we want I don't think. Looks like we will be getting 2.

Surprised he'd cost that much! But he's more of a utility man, can play RB and RM - he has been linked in Italy for the last week or 2. so he'd be our cover in that area, he's not the winger we want I don't think. Looks like we will be getting 2.

Was hoping we might avoid any further South American signings to be honest. Track record of "settling" is far from impressive.

Was hoping we might avoid any further South American signings to be honest. Track record of "settling" is far from impressive.

Well that makes more sense. I read midfielder in the article and thought "WTF another midfielder".

Well that makes more sense. I read midfielder in the article and thought "WTF another midfielder".

I hate that piece of scouse s..t :evil: most over rated player ever and yes the c..t did tap up LaLoser

I hate that piece of scouse s..t :evil: most over rated player ever and yes the c..t did tap up LaLoser

Wtf! He was a fantastic player, yes he didn't have many "great" games for England but many solid performances. If you're right then thats a stain on his career, but he has been brilliant for Liverpool over the years.

Wtf! He was a fantastic player, yes he didn't have many "great" games for England but many solid performances. If you're right then thats a stain on his career, but he has been brilliant for Liverpool over the years.

Dutch news website Nu.nl (useally pretty acurate) reporting that the Alvaro Gonzalez deal is almost done.

I think their source is the Daily Mirror (Alex Crook).

Di Marzio would be the one to watch on this transfer, if it is likely.

Gonzalez is more of a defensive player from the look of it, not really a winger.

Edited by Saint Charlie

Dutch news website Nu.nl (useally pretty acurate) reporting that the Alvaro Gonzalez deal is almost done.

I think their source is the Daily Mirror (Alex Crook).

Di Marzio would be the one to watch on this transfer, if it is likely.

Gonzalez is more of a defensive player from the look of it, not really a winger.

Edited by Saint Charlie

I think Gonzalez played for Uruguay at right back during the world cup. If it was him, I have memories of him causing a few issues for Leighton Baines in the group game.

Possibly because their regular right back Pereira decided to get sent off in the first game.

I think Gonzalez played for Uruguay at right back during the world cup. If it was him, I have memories of him causing a few issues for Leighton Baines in the group game.

Possibly because their regular right back Pereira decided to get sent off in the first game.

RM, Caceres the RB.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/2384350

RM, Caceres the RB.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/2384350