Luke Shaw training on his own

Ed Rooney

Luke's interview on what Van Gaal said to him with his reaction on what he needs to do. Push him too much and too quickly and he'll end up bu ggered and constantly out injured. You can live on junk food like Luke does and pressure your body Van Gaal wants.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9399698/premier-league-luke-shaw-agrees-with-louis-van-gaal-criticism-about-his-fitness#ooid=EzcDdibzoZMjgar9rnBshk_EFL0gMUkF

• 3 weeks later...

Blimey....you lot do realize that Shaw could have not signed a pro contract with Saints and got a ton of money for signing for Chelsea/Man U whereas we would have just received a poxy "development fee". But he chose to sign that contract and so we have made a ton of money off Man U?

Hopefully the lad will continue to show the immense talent he has.

Blimey....you lot do realize that Shaw could have not signed a pro contract with Saints and got a ton of money for signing for Chelsea/Man U whereas we would have just received a poxy "development fee". But he chose to sign that contract and so we have made a ton of money off Man U?

Don't know why we should be grateful, we developed him since the age of 8, it's the very least he owed us.

Don't know why we should be grateful, we developed him since the age of 8, it's the very least he owed us.

I'm not sure we can put this down to another bad day on the forum. I think it's just a bad year.

Fail, fail and fail again.

Jeff, I've really got under your skin, haven't i? :lol:

Believe or not, it doesn't feel good making a fool of you. So if you want to learn something, you might want to check my quick thoughts on the match -see I actually go to games.

No need to thank me - it's on the house :smug:

I'm not sure we can put this down to another bad day on the forum. I think it's just a bad year.

Fail, fail and fail again.

Believe or not, it doesn't feel good making a fool of you. So if you want to learn something, you might want to check my quick thoughts on the match -see I actually go to games.

I'm a better fan than you klaxon!

So we've had the not answering my responses because you're wrong, changing the subject because you can't defend what you say and now the better fan accusation.

'Clutching at straws' bingo is going very well today :lol: :lol: :lol: