Birthday Greetings to Nicola Cortese

ART

You may love him or hate him or perhaps be indifferent but today, August 7th is Nicola Cortese's 46th birthday. I think none of us Saints supporters can begrudge wishing him a very happy birthday. Afterall he is the man who convinced Markus Liebherr to invest and buy our club at it's darkest hour. Together they laid the foundations for a 5 year plan to get the club back into the top flight. Nicola, kept his word and achieved Markus's dream.

Many Happy Returns and a Very Happy Birthday Nicola!

100_7576.JPG

You may love him or hate him or perhaps be indifferent but today, August 7th is Nicola Cortese's 46th birthday. I think none of us Saints supporters can begrudge wishing him a very happy birthday. Afterall he is the man who convinced Markus Liebherr to invest and buy our club at it's darkest hour. Together they laid the foundations for a 5 year plan to get the club back into the top flight. Nicola, kept his word and achieved Markus's dream.

Many Happy Returns and a Very Happy Birthday Nicola!

100_7576.JPG

er... Who the deck is he?

More important than any player, more important than any manager was The Don.

Drive, commitment, passion and determination make the club the best it could be.

Happy Birthday.

Please come back one day.

:adore:

article_84416edf0dd0b2a2_1368529710_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Cortese_1727764a.jpg

Dear Don, I hope you are having a very happy birthday. Thank you so much for giving us the "Southampton Way" (which everyone is still trying to work out what it is). Thank you also for selling your awesome "vision" to the squad to the extent that the poor suckers actually believed that we were in a position to go for a Champion's League place. You did such good job that they have now fecked off elsewhere to get it next season. Nice one. But the big thank you goes to showing those easily persuaded what you were really made of when you left once once the people with the money fronted you up. Have a lovely day and please, never, ever come back.

p.s. We are going to look like Southampton FC (the stripes are back, yay) again next season but your dream of turning us into a poor man's Liverpool is half there as that is where many ofour guys have gone. Thanks again xxx

Doubt Nicola will read this, but would echo the sentiments of many in wanting to thank him for all he did for our club and in wishing him a great birthday. Whatever mistakes he made (e.g. getting rid of the stripes and, reportedly, not having great relationships with club staff) he can credited with far more successes and for those I am truly thankful and grateful.

Happy Birthday!! (Apologies that I post this somewhat belatedly!)

Doubt Nicola will read this, but would echo the sentiments of many in wanting to thank him for all he did for our club and in wishing him a great birthday. Whatever mistakes he made (e.g. getting rid of the stripes and, reportedly, not having great relationships with club staff) he can credited with far more successes and for those I am truly thankful and grateful.

Happy Birthday!! (Apologies that I post this somewhat belatedly!)

And enormous thanks for getting Markus involved because whatever else has happened, that was your biggest input to SFC. :thumbup:

This is all you need to know ;)

As a short man, I won't lie to you and say I've never idly considered Cubans, but I've never done it. I knew a bloke that did. He got proper ripped for it behind his back, just like Tom Cruise does.

Problem is, females don't have this compunction, so if we going out as a family for a dressy event, it looks like a bevy of women are taking their little brother out to see Lion King or something.

It's only the narcissism that gets me out of bed in the morning, y'know.

Edited by pap

Happy Birthday to The Don

Dread to think where we'd be if he hadn't persuaded Markus to buy the club.

Good point. Someone with more money might have bought us and we might be challening for a CL place..................but hey, we are where we are

Aren't short men supposed to be better in bed?

(Happy birthday Don!)

Any answer I gave would be self-serving or self-incriminating, so I will defer that to the judgement of people that have slept with men of various height.

(Happy birthday Don!)