Saints vs WBA Build Up Thread

nta786

....................................Forster....................................

...Clyne............Fonte................Yoshida/Gardos..........Bertrand

......................Morgan.................Wanyama.................................

......................................JWP.........

..............Tadic.......................................Taider...

..................................... Long..................................

Pelle needs time and Taider might give us a bit more pace. The front 4 can also swap about abit.

I think I'd take a chance on this. Or at least at half time if Pelle can't get near anything.

This could well be a bit of a wake up call...not an easy game atall to get a result and the longer it goes without us scoring the more chance of a defensive mistake letting them in. I'm predicting 1-1. It will be interesting to see if Gardos gets a start. Pelle will start...Ron favourite.

This could well be a bit of a wake up call...not an easy game atall to get a result and the longer it goes without us scoring the more chance of a defensive mistake letting them in. I'm predicting 1-1. It will be interesting to see if Gardos gets a start. Pelle will start...Ron favourite.

Can't really see Gardos getting a start in a Prem game when he hasn't played for 3 months or so, probably ease him in against Millwall midweek.

The one thing we seriously lacked in the first half last week was support in and around Pelle. That was on a different level in the 2nd half. Tadic, JWP and Morgan were brilliant. 9 times out of 10, they were within 5 yards of him to win the knockdowns and flick ons. Long will really thrive on this - driving and drifitng in from wide in the gap between the full back and centre back. I'm confident.

Southampton team: Forster, Clyne, Fonte (c ), Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Ward-Prowse, S. Davis, Tadić, Pellè. Substitutes: K. Davis (GK), Gardos, Long, Taïder, Cork, Hooiveld, Isgrove.

West Bromwich Albion team: Foster, Wisdom, Dawson, Olsson, Pocognoli, Mulumbu, Gardner, Berahino, Dorrans, Brunt, Anichebe. Substitutes: Myhill (GK), McAuley, Davidson, Ideye, Sessegnon, Yacob, Baird.

I wont.

Advance notification from RoKo does little to reduce the scale of the shafting we have received from Bologna and the player himself.

Absolutely agreed. And I can tell you one thing, talking ad nauseum about it on the internet is going to sort this right out. Koeman out.