Taider <3

Aziz Yebda

Saw him vs Leverkusen for about 30 minutes I think it was. Seemed to have some talent, tricky and some good passes and a tackle or two. Made a pretty impressive shot too, which appeared on target before it was deflected. We could certainly do with some midfielders who can shoot a bit.

I guess he'll need a bit of easing-in/development before he'll feature too much within the first team though.

edit: oh, a timewaster

Do you think Taider My friend you will not make many friends amongst Saints supporters making such statements about Rickie Lambert.

Elsewhere I'm disappointed we didn't see Taider get to play yesterday. Perhaps he lacks game fitness and playing him today was designed to prepare him for next match. I like very much all of what I have seen of his play, his speed.

I assumed it was you, Bearsy...

that's what i was afraid of! Anyone who knows anything about bears, knows we don't have spare fivers lying around for such frivolities. Any spare fivers we have are invested in the emerging crack + condom markets.

I love our fans, "we have no global influence, small provincial club" etc etc All of a sudden Taider moves here and his fans start following the club and it's the end of the world, (excluding op which is obviously a ****take) I like our new Algerian fans, long may it continue.