OHHHH HIS NAME IS GRAZIANOOO...

Matty's Caddy

Not sure about the last line, needs more work.

He scores goals with his head, foot, bollock and knee.

Also if you try to do a cover of that it will never sound like that so how are you proposing to make it individual and bring something new and better to the chant?

Edited by cellone

No.

Also if you try to do a cover of that it will never sound like that so how are you proposing to make it individual and bring something new and better to the chant?

Last edited by cellone; Today at 12:32 AM.

Is it the foot? We can lose the foot.

Oohhhhhh Grazianooooo,

Italianooooo, from feyenoord

Now he's at southampton he's an international,

Give him half a chance and he will stick it in the goal,

Ohhhhhhh Grazianooooooo, Italianooooooo, from feyenoord

(Repeat until saints fans sing too fast)

Oohhhhhh Grazianooooo,

Yep, suggested this over the weekend.

I heard some kind of new Pelle song on Sunday at White Hart Lane - it didn't last long and couldn't pick out many of the words or tune, so I'm guessing it was that abomination in the OP, which doesn't scan to the tune it's meant to fit and is a 4 year old knock off of a song which was good for its time but is now the very definition of passe.

Surely one of these needs to get going rather than the boring 'Graziano du du du du'... I like both of the suggestions, Leicester's version of the OP for Ulloa is very catchy!

It is catchy but would be a complete rip off and would make us seem very small time copying a Leicester song. United have arguably the best away support in the country so understandable that their stuff gets copied, but copying Leicester...?

Oohhhhhh Grazianooooo,

I can't believe this tune hasn't caught on yet!!!!

Oohhhhhh Grazianooooo,

I heard that on the weekend but only one time by about 4 people

I heard that on the weekend but only one time by about 4 people

Easily the best tune I've heard. The only nay-sayers are people saying it's a copy of another club's song. No ****. People that work for a living in the music industry can't even come up with their own songs, why should football fans need to all the time? It's definitely an upgrade on the current Graziano song, and for that reason alone it should be taken on.

Oooohhhhh Grazianooooo

It is catchy but would be a complete rip off and would make us seem very small time copying a Leicester song. United have arguably the best away support in the country so understandable that their stuff gets copied, but copying Leicester...?

Well it was originally used by Argentina fans at the world cup, is that "ultra" enough for you? ;)

Oohhhhhh Grazianooooo,

To this tune

I heard some kind of new Pelle song on Sunday at White Hart Lane - it didn't last long and couldn't pick out many of the words or tune, so I'm guessing it was that abomination in the OP, which doesn't scan to the tune it's meant to fit and is a 4 year old knock off of a song which was good for its time but is now the very definition of passe.

Something to do with Tadic and Graziano being magic? I couldn't understand what the rest of the words were, or the tune it was meant to be to either.

Something to do with Tadic and Graziano being magic? I couldn't understand what the rest of the words were, or the tune it was meant to be to either.

Heard that in the Northam against QPR. Saw it of a twitter account earlier (along with the "ooooh graziano..." chant too. Can't post the pictures with the lyrics but it's @saints_chants

It's to the tune "It's Magic" and it goes It's magic, you knowww. Tadic and Grazianooo which was started by the same people as the Oohhh Graziano (Balotelli one).

Off you go then with your suggestion....

Just fed up with us not producing our own songs. The Manchester clubs seem to do it on a regular basis. I was brought up on the 70's Milton Road terrace, where there seemed to be new ditties springing up regularly and many of them were unique to us. Popular music started with the skiffle bands of the 50's, so is over 60 years old. There must be hundreds of thousands of tunes that have not yet found there way onto a football terrace but every song we sing is to the tune of half a dozen songs and all a rip-off of somebody else. Right rant over!!!

I will have a go. I don't think anybody has done anything to the tune of Keane/Lilly Allen's "Somewhere Only We Go" but if they have I apologise in advance (as I do for the weak content of the song) but here goes!

Our striker's name is Pelle, Graziano,

cracking goals, our big Italiano

Acrobatic volleys, he's the man oh

Our big number 19 is Pelle, Graziano!

My suggestion...

No words so we won't struggle to sing it properly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM83CA4c1_c

Replace 'Super Rangers Ole', with 'Graziano Pelle', fits well and is catchy.

Another example here: Starts at 15 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb8EkgUITMM

F*****g hell, that first clip in particular, since when have a proud old club with tons of history like Rangers ended up with its supporters badly mimicking Italian Ultras, ridiculous.

Just fed up with us not producing our own songs. The Manchester clubs seem to do it on a regular basis. I was brought up on the 70's Milton Road terrace, where there seemed to be new ditties springing up regularly and many of them were unique to us. Popular music started with the skiffle bands of the 50's, so is over 60 years old. There must be hundreds of thousands of tunes that have not yet found there way onto a football terrace but every song we sing is to the tune of half a dozen songs and all a rip-off of somebody else. Right rant over!!!

I will have a go. I don't think anybody has done anything to the tune of Keane/Lilly Allen's "Somewhere Only We Go" but if they have I apologise in advance (as I do for the weak content of the song) but here goes!

From 0:47 -

Oh Graziano Pelle, Oh Graziano Pelle,

He was born and bred in Italy, Scores his goals acrobatically,

Oh Graziano Pelle won't you score another goal for me

I feel your pain! I tried with the killers Humans.

Pay my respects to Alan Pardew.

Send my condolences to Poch.

Give my regards to Nigel Adkins

He did the best he could, non stop.

And as for Ronald Koeman.

You made the team that I now know.

Something, something.

Cos here we go.

Are we Koeman's.

Or some old chancers.

Our defence is vital, our mid field is bold.

And our forwards are fierce.

And looking for an answer.

Are we Koeman's or some old chancer's.

Thought about Hey Mambo by Dean Martin for G.P.S., that and Jamie T Stella

It does seem a bit half hearted to sing other fans songs and then give thfc gip.

I think there is such a massive amount of songs that can be adapted to suit us. I would like the fans to have improved as well as the club has over the last few years. A fair few decent chants, but more could be done. A fk load more originality is needed. We have quite a lot of fans with a musical bent, get on with it.

Was at PSG last weekend and though I know they are not the only ones that do it, was really impressed by the team announcements, the announcer calls the first name and the crowd roar the surname, creates a good atmosphere. Original as not done here as far as I know.

Was at PSG last weekend and though I know they are not the only ones that do it, was really impressed by the team announcements, the announcer calls the first name and the crowd roar the surname, creates a good atmosphere. Original as not done here as far as I know.

they do it at Arsenal, another reason why people laugh at them

Typical of the English mentality, no wonder foreign games are so much more atmospheric
Whether foreign games are more atmospheric is a matter of debate, but fans shouting the surname of players after the PA has announced the first name really isn't going to make a positive difference in any way.

We could mix it up by announcing the surname and we all shout the first name. Saints fans already excel at this with 'steeeeve' so shouldn't be too big an ask. I'm sure it'll make the atmosphere electric.

We could make it into a game where we have to guess when the last name be announced and shout the first name just before it.

Whether foreign games are more atmospheric is a matter of debate, but fans shouting the surname of players after the PA has announced the first name really isn't going to make a positive difference in any way.

to be fair you're probably right, ultras and red flares are a matter of debate, like whether you'd rather be in The Northam or the San Siro on a Weds night. And I'd have to say, the name calling seemed to make a massive difference to atmosphere in Paris, got it kicking off.

the song we sang in Rotterdam for our hero Graziano:

this song i mean

(after second of 25)

(beginning)

on the 18 oktober i'll fly in from holland with my daughter. Lover to sing it with you. You can recognize us , we have a large Pelle italian flag with us.

4 days...

the song we sang in Rotterdam for our hero Graziano:

this song i mean

(after second of 25)

(beginning)

on the 18 oktober i'll fly in from holland with my daughter. Lover to sing it with you. You can recognize us , we have a large Pelle italian flag with us.

4 days...

You chose a good day to come mate.