Eljero Elia - Confirmed 6 Month Loan

Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd

In the United game in one of the papers Gardos was given a 6, Blind was given an 8 :lol:

Blind was very good to be fair, played a peach of a ball into Mata which he should have scored from.

Gardos has a mistake in him, as we've seen in almost all of his games so far.

I was most impressed by Elia's strength and tackling yesterday. He can really put a foot in

• 1 month later...
Hey guys!

How's Elia doing so far? I haven't heard that much since his brace. By now, what would you say: Will he be bought or not?

Depends what the agreed fee is. I think he has settled well and gives us something different. He understands the role he needs to play well. Sometimes tries too hard to impress which results in an inconsistent product but I am definitely happy with what he has been able to offer thus far.

Hey guys!

How's Elia doing so far? I haven't heard that much since his brace. By now, what would you say: Will he be bought or not?

Works hard but needs to take more risks and responsibility; interesting to see how he combines with Bertrand, an attacking fullback who should give Elia more space and options. The partnership was cut short by Bertrand's three match suspension.

We're definitely buying him IMO, he's played every game! I don't know we've reached consensus on here yet tho, our entire female fanbase rate him as World Class, but some other bros aren't convinced that he is quite as good as i.e. Ronaldo or Messi :thumbup: