What is wrong with America

Red Alert

Just for clarity, here's where you said "as for fear of death there wouldn't be any if you stay in your vehicle". Here. No twisting, just your words. Here you go, your entire post:

Can you see now that you wrote - "as for fear of death there wouldn't be any if you stay in your vehicle" - your words, yes?

That sentence can only mean there would, could or should be fear of death if you don't stay in your vehicle.

Here's your latest quote, again, just to maybe prevent you saying "I never said that dickhead" about something we can all read that you did. Here:

Okay. What should happen if you don't stay in your vehicle? Then what? Do you agree that if you don't stay in your vehicle that being shot several times in the back is appropriate?

Take your time and maybe consider your response because you do get yourself in an awful muddle sometimes.

OK here's my reply:

#1 you stay in your vehicle

#2 do everything the officer says

#3 if you decide to get out of the vehicle and go towards the officer expect to be arrested

#4 if you decide to get out of the vehicle and run away (why would you do that???) expect what ever happens next

There 4 things you can twist whichever way you want...............

I absolutely agree with Sarniasaint. The punishment for getting out of your car when stopped by a public servant should be death, it's one of the few things I think they should bring it back for. That and misuse of the pronoun "myself" as a nominative pronoun instead of a reflexive pronoun.

Land of the free yes, but there have to be limits.

Poor effort at wry humor.......hey just got pulled over by the grammar and spelling cops better stay in my vehicle :)

I'm not sure I can agree with that. I think the death penalty is a bit extreme just for getting out of the car. I think it should be reserved to only be used for people that can run faster than the policeman with the gun.

Yet another poor attempt at wry humor

OK here's my reply:

#3 if you decide to get out of the vehicle and go towards the officer expect to be arrested

#4 if you decide to get out of the vehicle and run away (why would you do that???) expect what ever happens next

Ok Ill bite... So if you run, its ok to be shot right ?

So.. If that is correct... For what reason does the officer have to shoot ? Considering at the time the 'criminal' is running away and so the threat level is minimal ?

So.. If that is correct... For what reason does the officer have to shoot ? Considering at the time the 'criminal' is running away and so the threat level is minimal ?

Not paying your child support is a serious crime here.

I'm not sure I can agree with that. I think the death penalty is a bit extreme just for getting out of the car. I think it should be reserved to only be used for people that can run faster than the policeman with the gun.

Would get no complaints from me if we had snipers on supermarket roofs. Take out the scum parking without need in disabled spaces with head shots. Kneecap for the mother and child bay if no child. Earlobe if child looks a bit old.

Could even give daily quotas that could be made up of those playing music in vehicle too loudly, overweight people, garishly dressed, mums in pyjamas

No need for this to be done be full policemen as could use Serco to ensure private sector efficiency

I made that up eh????

So tell me how far above the posted limit can you go in the uk before you get a ticket??

In Lancashire it's 10%+3, so you need to be over 36 in a 30 zone.

Given the slight inaccuracies inherent in speedometers, it is impossible to be 100% accurate in reading a car's speed from the dial on the dashboard, so there's no chance of prosecuting for "+1".

Edited by badgerx16

OK here's my reply:

I don't twist anything. Mainly what happens is you post some nonsense, I quote it, you say you didn't say it even though it's quoted in front of your face, and then you say something which is effectively the same thing again anyway.

Which is what has happened here. If you don't stay in your car, then being shot several times in the back is what you should "expect" to have happen to you.

I don't expect you to stay in the car, Mr Sarnia. I expect you to die.

WTF does that mean?? Go on tell me .........I just cant understand the brit mind (if there is one :))

It was a grammatical joke referring to the previous post, followed by a thinly veiled dig at trigger happy cops and a comment on middle aged fashion.

Please feel free to get in touch the next time you need something explaining. HTH:toppa:

Oh, and in post #1001 do you mean: "There ARE 4 things you can twist..."?

Like all the others you completely miss the whole picture of law enforcement in North America.........I could say in goes right over your head but think it goes in one ear and straight out the other nothing to stop it !!!

And yeah was born british but gave that up years ago.

What would go in one ear and out of the other is a bullet fired by one of your nice friendly police officers.

WTF does that mean?? Go on tell me .........I just cant understand the brit mind (if there is one :))

Well I guess you would know about the Brit mind as you were born here.

It is quite easy really. Most British people find the prospect of police officers murdering unarmed civilians who pose no threat abhorrent.

Most British people find the idea of people having loaded guns in their houses, cars, offices, schools (in fact anywhere) totally unnecessary and dangerous.

Put these guns in the hands of the unhinged or children and you have the recipe for disaster - as happens all too frequently in the Land of the Free to blow someone's head off.

Well, intrepid reporter pap is back on the scene in NC.

Nothing huge to report, although a sign at Piedmont Triad International made me laugh.

"Carrying concealed weapons in the airport is prohibited", with a nice little gun sign.

Sort of "taken as read" in UK airports.

and don't stop when told to yeah.......... he's trying to arrest you and you are trying to evade arrest

So.. If that is correct... For what reason does the officer have to shoot ? see above Considering at the time the 'criminal' is running away and so the threat level is minimal ? how would you know that there is no threat level??...........if you can answer that you must be physic

Answers above

I'm gonna answer my own question now coz I'm a bit tipsy!

What do you do for s a living SS?

Why did you move to Canadia?

Is it really full of moose ****ging loners?

You feel so much affinity with Saints and yet hate Brits. Why is that SS?

Are you really that into guns or are you just a sad pretend cowboy?

Is grammar new for you?

Do you post on Saints Web because nobody will listen to you in real life?

Were you unpopular at school?

Are you sure your partner loves you?

Do you converse online because in real life nobody pays you any attention?

Are you like me SS?

Would you like to talk in private?

Don't know if this was posted as a joke or not............but dead beat dads are pursued .........if you go into a NH liquor store there are photos and details

I'm with you SS but is "dead beat dad" a legal definition? How do we spot them?

Would get no complaints from me if we had snipers on supermarket roofs. Take out the scum parking without need in disabled spaces with head shots. Kneecap for the mother and child bay if no child. Earlobe if child looks a bit old.

Could even give daily quotas that could be made up of those playing music in vehicle too loudly, overweight people, garishly dressed, mums in pyjamas

No need for this to be done be full policemen as could use Serco to ensure private sector efficiency

What or who is this??

I don't twist anything. Mainly what happens is you post some nonsense, I quote it, you say you didn't say it even though it's quoted in front of your face, and then you say something which is effectively the same thing again anyway.

Which is what has happened here. If you don't stay in your car, then being shot several times in the back is what you should "expect" to have happen to you.

I don't expect you to stay in the car, Mr Sarnia. I expect you to die.

Not to sure why I'm replying but................you want me to die......ok have to do this .......sorry

I'm gonna answer my own question now coz I'm a bit tipsy!

What do you do for s a living SS? Electrical Engineer

Why did you move to Canadia? I moved to CANADA cause couldn't stand the UK any longer

Is it really full of moose ****ging loners?

You feel so much affinity with Saints and yet hate Brits. Why is that SS? Was born in Southampton

Are you really that into guns or are you just a sad pretend cowboy? I don't see a problem with guns

Is grammar new for you? MMMM.....we talk different in the same language

Do you post on Saints Web because nobody will listen to you in real life? A lot of people listen to me in real life

Were you unpopular at school? I was popular ........didn't take **** from anyone

Are you sure your partner loves you? Partner is deceased

Do you converse online because in real life nobody pays you any attention? Everyone pays attention to me in real life

Are you like me SS? Don't know what you are like

Would you like to talk in private? WHY ?

there :)

Well, intrepid reporter pap is back on the scene in NC.

Nothing huge to report, although a sign at Piedmont Triad International made me laugh.

"Carrying concealed weapons in the airport is prohibited", with a nice little gun sign.

Sort of "taken as read" in UK airports.

Used to take a girlfriends kids to school when I stayed in Seattle a few years back. There was a sign at the school that read No Guns Beyond This Point.