What is wrong with America

Red Alert

Please tell me WTF the commonwealth means to you............don't mean nothing to me.........go on and reply.........

Doesn't really matter if it means anything to you or not. You live in a country in the Commonwealth of Nations. You enjoy it, now.

What am I supposed to enjoy????

Enjoy the fact that today you've learned that you live in a country in the Commonwealth.

Strange to not be aware of that because I thought you've said previously you've lived in Canada for thirty years or more. Weird that you've never heard it mentioned before, like, on the news and that.

But there you go. Today you know. Enjoy it, now.

A half intelligent reply.....well done

the end of the seal hunt caused by know nothing euros has decimated the cod stocks on the grand banks......HTH

We do have maple syrup here you know. Re Grand banks - absolute and utter ********. The collapse of the fishery was entirely due to overfishing against all scientific advice.

We do have maple syrup here you know. Re Grand banks - absolute and utter ********. The collapse of the fishery was entirely due to overfishing against all scientific advice.

Believe what ever is fed to you from the UK media..........but the exploding seal population caused the collapse of the cod fishery..........unfortunately seal meat is crap but the baby pelts make great coats..........

Edited by SarniaSaint

This cheese knife is pointed in your general direction, y'bastard. Come at me with your AK if you think you're hard enough.

Canadian emigration is a doddle.

don't need a AK47 my .38 will do the business in 1 shot :lol:

BTW you immigrate into Canada............jeez another brit that cant spell :lol:..........and may not be the doddle that you think.....

don't need a AK47 my .38 will do the business in 1 shot [emoji38]

BTW you immigrate into Canada............jeez another brit that cant spell [emoji38]..........and may not be the doddle that you think.....

Look, I had so many points left over I could have brought over a football team, or less ambitiously, the Liberal Democrat parliamentary party.

Believe what ever is fed to you from the UK media..........but the exploding seal population caused the collapse of the cod fishery..........unfortunately seal meat is crap but the baby pelts make great coats..........

Nonsense. The seals had nothing to do with the collapse of the cod population. It was due to overfishing. Too many European boats - and boats equipped with trawling technology that could fish much larger areas with nets that could go incredibly deep.

don't need a AK47 my .38 will do the business in 1 shot :lol:

BTW you immigrate into Canada............jeez another brit that cant spell :lol:..........and may not be the doddle that you think.....

Seen from this side of the pond it's emigration of a Canadian kind.

Anyway, the American word is immigratificationalize.

Please tell me WTF the commonwealth means to you............don't mean nothing to me.........go on and reply.........

A lasting reminder of our colonial past, enabling us to continue to bathe in the reflected glory of a time when Britannia ruled the waves, a third of the map of the World was red, and any foreign political problem could be solved by the Royal Navy sending a gunboat.

Interesting to catch up on this thread well down the road

I am possibly the only one on here who has actually met Sarnia Saint from our days on the school bus, playing kick about football on Sarisbury Green during the lighter evenings and travelling to quite a few away games with a group of lads back in the mid 60's.

Happy days

He was a good lad with a ready smile if anyone is interested.

Mind you we all were at a School where the majority of fellow pupils supported a team now languishing in the lower reaches of the Football league, so that probably scarred us for life!!

Look, I had so many points left over I could have brought over a football team, or less ambitiously, the Liberal Democrat parliamentary party.

Wouldn't be CFL quality let alone NFL...................maybe Junior High ..............anyway your on CIS list :D

Nonsense. The seals had nothing to do with the collapse of the cod population. It was due to overfishing. Too many European boats - and boats equipped with trawling technology that could fish much larger areas with nets that could go incredibly deep.

Overfishing by seals..........jeez I have worked out there and the collapse of the inshore fishery started when the bleeding heart euros forced a change to the seal cull..........sure my spelling is OK

Seen from this side of the pond it's emigration of a Canadian kind.

Anyway, the American word is immigratificationalize.

You emigrate from the UK you immigrate to where ever you are going ........HTH .................last bit are you drunk or completely out of your mind????

Interesting to catch up on this thread well down the road

I am possibly the only one on here who has actually met Sarnia Saint from our days on the school bus, playing kick about football on Sarisbury Green during the lighter evenings and travelling to quite a few away games with a group of lads back in the mid 60's.

Happy days

He was a good lad with a ready smile if anyone is interested.

Mind you we all were at a School where the majority of fellow pupils supported a team now languishing in the lower reaches of the Football league, so that probably scarred us for life!!

:thumbup: How you doing a few months since we talked .............you know my addy.....can handle this lot and you know I always have the last word ;)

A lasting reminder of our colonial past, enabling us to continue to bathe in the reflected glory of a time when Britannia ruled the waves, a third of the map of the World was red, and any foreign political problem could be solved by the Royal Navy sending a gunboat.

LOLSA

Overfishing by seals..........jeez I have worked out there and the collapse of the inshore fishery started when the bleeding heart euros forced a change to the seal cull..........sure my spelling is OK

The Canadian Government shut down the cod fishery in 1992. The EU banned seal products in 2009. The collapse of the cod stocks occurred about 20 years before changes to the seal cull.

The Canadian Government shut down the cod fishery in 1992. The EU banned seal products in 2009. The collapse of the cod stocks occurred about 20 years before changes to the seal cull.

What happened to the fish before they were fished? The seals must have been around then.

What happened to the fish before they were fished? The seals must have been around then.

No no you dont understand. Before fishing boats there were no fish, the seals ate them all. It was only the advent of hundreds of bottom trawlers ripping up the seabed that saved the day.

No no you dont understand. Before fishing boats there were no fish, the seals ate them all. It was only the advent of hundreds of bottom trawlers ripping up the seabed that saved the day.

Ah, now I see. It just goes to show that you can prove anything with statistics. You can't tell which way the slug crawled by looking at the trail of slime.

So no cod in Canada since 1992 according to you............Total BS

The seal hunt ended in 2009...............Total BS

Guess what I am having for supper tonite.............cod ..........you really need to be a Canadian and not an 'over homer'

It's their children I feel sorry for. It's a terrible way to go. Probably worse than being shot in the back eight times.

#1 why are you sorry for the children ????

#2 you still on about that !!!

#3 any good cop shootings on UK media this week ??? ............there have been a few cops getting shot and dying ...........but guess that's OK for your pea brain

#3 any good cop shootings on UK media this week ??? ............there have been a few cops getting shot and dying ...........but guess that's OK for your pea brain

And that's what's wrong with America. Every f*cker has got a gun, so lots of people die. Doesn't matter if they're a cop or a drug dealer or a 3 year old who's picked up daddy's rifle and accidentally shot his sister. Guns = unnecessary deaths.

Just thought I'd get it back on topic, as I don't know much about fishing or seal clubbing.

And that's what's wrong with America. Every f*cker has got a gun, so lots of people die. Doesn't matter if they're a cop or a drug dealer or a 3 year old who's picked up daddy's rifle and accidentally shot his sister. Guns = unnecessary deaths.

Just thought I'd get it back on topic, as I don't know much about fishing or seal clubbing.

So in your opinion every one will die by the gun except the last person standing..............OH F*ck the Euros are coming over :lol: and gonna re-collinize ..........eeeeeekkkkkkkk

I think you need to have a lie down. Didn't someone mention that they knew you in the 60s? So you're, well, old as f*ck? You come across as a semi-literate and angry-at-the-world teenager.

Who are these few UK police officers who have been "getting shot and dying" recently? In my country those "good cop shootings" occurrences are rare so those incidents get high levels of coverage. If I've missed these recent few can you let me know and provide links?

And why would any one be "OK " with that?

The only person on this thread who has been "OK " with any gun death is you, especially for the punishable by death crime of not staying in a car.

..but the exploding seal population caused the collapse of the cod fishery.....

The EU ban on seal products came in in 2009;

"Grand Banks cod stocks grow 69% since 2007"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/grand-banks-cod-stocks-grow-69-since-2007-1.942200

"Canadian cod make a comeback"

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20735-canadian-cod-make-a-comeback.html#.VVMEefBogWY

Grand-Banks-Cod-Landings-in-Tons.jpg

Edited by badgerx16