Toby Alderwhatshisname

jawillwill

3 weeks out apparently

International break after Newcastle this Saturday and we don't play again till Swansea at home on the 1st Feb so two of those weeks we aren't playing, if it's three weeks from the injury then he may well be back by Swansea although guess it's wise to say the week after so he may only miss 2 games

International break after Newcastle this Saturday and we don't play again till Swansea at home on the 1st Feb so two of those weeks we aren't playing, if it's three weeks from the injury then he may well be back by Swansea although guess it's wise to say the week after so he may only miss 2 games

So you've knocked us out of the cup already, then.

Is possibly playing a south London team in the FA Cup 4th round now considered an international break? Ok, then.....

Usually understood to mean British Gas if you have a City / Finance background....

Sorry to be a pedant, but BG and British Gas are two different companies! BG Group is an upstream international gas major, British Gas is mainly domestic supply.

But back to the topic, get fit soon Toby and sign that contract. You have been great this season.

• 3 weeks later...
He's doing well to pick up a ball, they must be heavy.

Wow such ignorance. You clearly know nothing about this type of injury. If he was picking up a ball at this stage of rehabilitation his spine could easily crack in two and/or he could suffer from gangrene in the arms. FACT. My best bet is that he is putting down the ball which is much more sensible. Don't believe me? Darren Anderton was suffering from a stubbed toe when picking up a ball at the wrong stage of rehabilitation. His body never recovered fully. Also FACT.

Wow such ignorance. You clearly know nothing about this type of injury. If he was picking up a ball at this stage of rehabilitation his spine could easily crack in two and/or he could suffer from gangrene in the arms. FACT. My best bet is that he is putting down the ball which is much more sensible. Don't believe me? Darren Anderton was suffering from a stubbed toe when picking up a ball at the wrong stage of rehabilitation. His body never recovered fully. Also FACT.

Or maybe it was a lighthearted comment you have overreacted to?