Who do you want to go Up and Down?

Lighthouse

I really don't see how Hull stays up given their schedule.

I would like QPR to go down just to see what happens with FFP. It would be interesting if they refused to pay and got relegated to the Conference.

For no particular reason Leicester annoys me. I think it is because I keep typing the "i" in the wrong place.

I am torn about Norwich getting promoted. They seem to be a generally well run club who got unlucky, but do I really want another generally well run club in the Premier League--probably not.

I would like Bournemouth to get promoted for the obvious reasons.

I would like the other two to be Middlesbrough and Wolves because I have played them in FM and that would be all three of my English FM clubs in the Premier League.

I said this on another thread but I would love Bournemouth to go up. My family settled in Bournemouth 12 years ago after my Dad left the Army and they've always been my 'second team'. It will be interesting to have a couple of games next season with a bit of added local spice - nothing like THE Derby ofcourse but a local Derby nonetheless.

I would absolutely love to see Brentford go up too, a good mate of mine came through their academy and they are only down the road from me. It would be amazing to see them in the Premier League having watched us play at Griffin Park back in League 1 on a cold Tuesday night (1-1 draw, Lloyd James for us and an onloan Wojciech Szczęsny in goal for Brentford!).

I want Bournemouth to come up because they are well run, play good football, have come from nothing and have never had such an opportunity. Just what football needs! I can't treat them as hostile or as rivals, that will always be reserved for the cheats down the road.

I want (I don't want but the wife has a gun to my head) the wonderful (they're not but I best say they are or she'll pull the trigger) Norwich City to win the Championship (actually she just said promoted but if I say 'win the Championship' she might at least tell the police where to find my dismembered body) as they're the greatest team to play on planet Earth bar none. (Actually bar Saints, but she's still looking edgy.)

(She's gone, I think I got away with it.)

I'd also like Derby to come up and Bournemouth. The teams I do think will get promoted are Norwich (seriously), Middlesborough and Watford.

I care less about the teams going down, but I'd like to see Burnley stay up. Leicester, QPR and Sunderland to go down, though I do think Burnley will take the last slot.

Fair play to burnley, they have had a horrible run of games and still within a very good shout of staying up

Leicester have given themselves a good chance too. Those two teams have a nicer run in compare to QPR, Hull and Sunderland....those 3 are in serious trouble

Villa will be fine as will WBA, despite their mad poor run

Fair play to burnley, they have had a horrible run of games and still within a very good shout of staying up

Leicester have given themselves a good chance too. Those two teams have a nicer run in compare to QPR, Hull and Sunderland....those 3 are in serious trouble

Villa will be fine as will WBA, despite their mad poor run

Good call. I was impressed with Burnley's attitude when they visited us. QPR seem determined to go down, Sunderland are taking lessons from them and Hull just don't seem to have the required quality, plus a nasty set of fixtures.

It's all rather refreshing looking down on the relegation scrap from our lofty perch.

I truly hope Sunderland go down. They offer nothing to the premier league and haven't done for a number of seasons.

horrible place, horrible people. Fed up with their fans walking out every-other week when they let in a 3rd goal and employ poor manager after poor manager.

I think if they go down it could very much turn into a Leeds/Blackpool situation. They have far too many players who are average at best on ridiculous contracts. Apart from Pantilimon and maybe Defoe/Jones I don't see many clubs being interested in any of their players.

Hope Burnley stay up - I like Dyche - he's a refreshing manager who tries to do things the right way.

I truly hope Sunderland go down. They offer nothing to the premier league and haven't done for a number of seasons.

I said exactly the same thing yesterday. I do think its funny how they stream out the stadium when they start getting stuffed, ok it happens everywhere I guess but not to the extent they do it !

After watching them yesterday and seeing their remaining fixtures I think Hull are doomed if one of QPR/Burnley/Leicester string a little run together.

As for coming up Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich would suit me.

Have to be slightly realistic with things now, given that I can see the very real possibility that Hull won't get any more points, of them being for the drop. They've got Palace (A), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (H), Burnley (H), Spuds (A), Man Utd (H). Would be nice to think that they would do us a favour with Spuds and Pool, but really, that's not a nice run in and obviously the Burnley game is huge. I think they've gone.

So 2 others. Leicester have some amazing games remaining - Swansea (H), Burnley (A), Chelsea (H), Newcastle (H), us (H), Sunderland (A), QPR (H). Taking us out of it, and really there is no reason why save for bias, they have 3 maybe 4 very winnable games.

Sunderland are another team like Hull who might not get another point - Stoke (A), us (H), Everton (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A). Who knows what team is going to turn up and whether they have any fight in them what so ever. Watching MOTD yesterday and listening to some phone ins, they are hopeless and some of the fans want to get relegated so that they can start again (although not sure that ever works).

So Hull, Sunderland, and then one of the 3 that came up.

QPR - Chelsea (H), WHU (H), Liverpool (A), Man C( A), Newcastle (H), Leicester (A)

Burnley - Everton (A), Leicester (H), WHU (A), Hull (A), Stoke (H). Villa (A)

So on balance, to join Hull and Sunderland I would plump for QPR, and I would be happy enough with that.

Want:

Not sure I want QPR to go down now Redknapp's gone. I'd quite like it if they survive despite him rather than bcause of him... same for Sunderland. That said, QPR wanted to be called a Boutique club so they deserve relegation for that alone and Sunderland are just a waste of time...

For me I'd like to see Leicester survive for no other reason than Nigel Pearson.

so...

Villa, QPR and Sunderland

Expect:

Burnley, Sunderland, Hull

Promotion?

Want:

Bournmouth deserve it, there's been times you think they've blown it, only to come back again... and again.

Norwich, decent club, decent set up and Brentford, just for the optimist in me...

Expect:

Bournemouth, Watford, Wolves

Going down -

From a Saints perspective I'd like to see QPR & Burnley go down if it increases our chances of signing Austin orTrippier. Apart from that my other real preference would be Villa. However I expect it to be QPR, Hull & Leicester (although they do have a decent run in).

Coming up:

Would like - Bournemouth, Norwich & for ease of travelling - Watford.

Expect - Middlesborough, Norwich, & Derby via play offs.Sorry, but think AFCB may falter in play offs (hope I'm wrong on that).

I think Hull are most likely to go, QPR still seem to lose too many despite noticeable improvements recently, and either Leicester or Burnley will join them.

If Sunderland carry on in their current vein they could get caught out too, but Villa could shoot Sherwood tomorrow and it wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference provided they don't think defending with 9 players at all times is the way to stay up - they're a lower midtable side who've been hampered by outright idiocy for over a year.

Championship now looking like Bournemouth, Norwich and I'd love to see Brentford sneak in through the Play-Offs, but more likely to be the winners of a Derby v Boro final. Obviously this changes every ten minutes.

Anyone else watching Norwich v Boro? Boro 1-0 up but should be 2 or 3

How Norwich have struggled to go up with this squad is beyond me

Been a different team since the new manager came in they'd be promoted by now if they had him for the start of the season!

The Championship will go down to the last ten minutes of the season, I think Bournemouth need to win all three.

Someone could miss out on automatic by goal difference and get wiped out in the play-offs.

There will be tears...

Hull's run-in looks horrendous, Sunderland could get caught out, but if anyone can cobble half a run together they can escape.

I'd like to see Redknapp's fine work relegate another club, just to bang the final nail in his CV.