England Team Tonight

mattsbignose

I'm still trying to work out what Henderson is good at.

Mugged a living from day dot in football. If you put in him the Conference he still wouldn't stand out - he's a very, very poor footballer.

People can harp on about a couple of wonder goals he's scored - big deal; loads of players at all levels have scored beauties. His overall game and lack of ability is shocking. He can't pass, can shoot (a little) and never, ever, ever tackles... just runs alongside opponents. Good at fist pumping though.

Who would do better than Hodgson? Maybe Pardew's turn but I doubt he would take it, too much sense

They need to sort out their system first. Decide what suits our players best and find a manager who has had success playing a similar style.

It doesn't need to be an English man or a guy who knows the Premier League. Look at Pochettino, fighting relegation with Sevilla and couldn't even speak English but he played a system that suited our players and was the right man for the job. The same with Adkins to an extent, struggling in the Championship with Scunny but he knew how to get our team playing the right way.

According to Townsend, "that's what the best players do."

What? Miss a hat full of absolute sitters against Slovenia, then get a tap in from a lucky deflection off a third rate defender?

I noticed that he didn't even look up when shooting.

The most overrated England player and almost top scorer, defies logic!

I can't stand the guy.

Been saying for about 3-4 years Lallana and Wilshere playing close together would be sexual. Shame our national team manager has taken this long to figure that out.

4 years ago Lallana had just been promoted with us from League One. The last couple of years they've both had loads of injuries.