Saints vs. WBA build up thread

Dark Munster

If Austin signs before KO it might just the thing to spur the stickers on to take their chances today.

Agreed. No need for a team talk from Ron before the game now. If this signing doesn't fire up our existing strikers then nothing will.

3 - 0 to Saints.

ffs was hoping Wanyama would never get a look in the starting line up again. Romeu should be starting after his recent performances, he must be thinking what else does he have to do. Wanyama better turn up, just for the kindness Koeman's shown by giving him a chance back in the squad.

Well that's certainly not the right way to go about motivating players.

Romeu put in an awesome performance on Wednesday, only to be dropped in favour of a lazy sulker whose attitude and effort this season has been highly questionable.

If I was him I would be seething. For once I actually agree with Batman - Wanyama has to go out today and prove that Koeman made the right decision. I can only hope that Arsenal have sent some scouts to watch him, as that might motivate him to put in a shift.

I think we'll win this one, and while I'm no dalek I'm not a natural optimist either. Two nil saints.

Incidentally, FML... just went on the bbc website to see whats happening in the spurs sunderland game, one all, great I thought. Then the page refreshed and the yids had scored another. So feel free to blame me, I'm not looking at that game again until it's over.

ps,thanks trousers.

Yep.

Wanyama FFS. Should've kept Romeu in.

Not only that WP is in also ahead of him...............wow big call id like to have stuck with the team that won not changed,still hopefully WP will contribute more than just set pieces as the commentators always always say.......

Wanyama back in. ffs

Rom on bench

clasie not even in the squad

pelle on bench

Wanyama has to play well as he certainly does not deserve to start

Have to agree with you. Claise must be injured because his game against Watford warranted a starting place. Rom must be gutted as well Big Vik you better show some reason for ur selection today.

To me this is our issue - RK doesnt know his midfield set up.

Sorry to ask a question that might force people to think logically -

But how do we know that Romeu has 100% fully recovered from our midweek game ..???

He's a professional athlete FFS. Given that he isn't a regular starter either, there's just no excuse for not being able to play back to back games like that.

I can only hope that there is a concern about his fitness really, because he doesn't deserve to be dropped based on recent form.

Understand why people mention Wanyama needs to put in a shift today. But imo so does jwp. Wanyama has it in his locker to raise his game and be a big influence on the game. Yet to see that from Prowse. Today is a day he must perform and actually do something to justify his position in the starting line up.

Prowse/Wanyama needs to perform to justify their place ?

Do you honestly think that or have you been watching a different team all season ?

Koeman ignores the form of these players . He doesn't know his best team .

I don't think he has a clue

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yep.

Wanyama FFS. Should've kept Romeu in.

Not only that WP is in also ahead of him...............wow big call id like to have stuck with the team that won not changed,still hopefully WP will contribute more than just set pieces as the commentators always always say.......