Pre-Season (2016/17)

SuperSAINT

Mate #ziyechwatch has been going for over 3 transfer windows now, its now time for action Les.

Imagine him running at defenders playing balls to our forwards as centre AM.

I think myself and Supersaint might just bust a nut if that happened but I think Puel is looking to see how Tadic/Davis play there first.

We definitely seem to be moving the ball quicker than we have done in the past.

Quite intricate and emphasis on getting it wide to the full backs high up the pitch which is working well. Energetic pressing too at times.

Short on chances for the strikers though which would be my main criticism after all the friendlies. Obviously early days.

Quite intricate and emphasis on getting it wide to the full backs high up the pitch which is working well. Energetic pressing too at times.

Short on chances for the strikers though which would be my main criticism after all the friendlies. Obviously early days.

Yep. Seem to be holding off chucking crosses in to the box.

As you say.....early days, yet the speed of pass and pressing is nice to see - particularly since it's 'only a friendly'. Quite fluid up front too.

Mate #ziyechwatch has been going for over 3 transfer windows now, its now time for action Les.

Imagine him running at defenders playing balls to our forwards as centre AM.

I think myself and Supersaint might just bust a nut if that happened but I think Puel is looking to see how Tadic/Davis play there first.

Correct mate :)

I've just got in from work so my own #ZiyechWatch has failed so far.

Really a pre-season friendly for fitness and practice not floating your boat....I'm shocked

Whoa!!!!!, sorry for expressing my POV, I was under the impression that this was a forum for open debate?.......obviously a millenial snowflake.