Season Ticket

Deeps

I find the card packaging and bumpf inside a bit excessive.

the plastic wallet in particular seems to serve no purpose. in previous years they bundled a card sized fixture list to fit in the other side. I suppose I must print one out myself.

Not very good, but I'll leave it to the experts for a classier effort.

16faca34b86eb0c0b0206387557d79b2.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

What size is the box as I want to know if it will fit in my letterbox, I am away from home for a month. if it fits no problem, if not, big problem.

Cheers

Mancsaint

What size is the box as I want to know if it will fit in my letterbox, I am away from home for a month. if it fits no problem, if not, big problem.

Cheers

Mancsaint

Shouldn't be a problem. Fat letter sized.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Anyone who works or visits in or around the Pimpley area might like to think twice about putting the car badge on display - the horrible little smelly oiks will put a key down your paintwork for the sh*ts and giggles.

Worked in and around Portsmouth for 5 years up until January and my van had a few stickers not once did I have a problem, also used to wear my saints cap everywhere including walking around the town and only had 1 person say anything and that was a pensioner in havant hahaha!

Apologies if it has been posted elsewhere but I cannot find it.

Received it today in a smart striped box, a pin badge, a wallet to keep it in and a car sticker.

Have you tried down the back of the sofa? Always the first place I look.

Otherwise, I know this is annoying but...where did you last have it?

I wonder how many of the 22-24,000 ticket holders will put the sticker in the car?

I used to have a pennant in my (oldish) car for many years when I was younger and used to drive around the country quite a lot and never had a problem, even down in Pompey.

Now that I have a decent car I would be rather more concerned about the consequences of someone taking exception to the sticker on display.

Got mine I like the way it's packaged...no thank you letter from Puel though. Ronald sent me a personal e-mail when I renewed.... ;)

When I renewed my membership, I received an email with a Puel "thank you" video. I'm sorry to say it was nothing short of excruciating, you could tell he was just reading off a piece of paper and it felt like he didn't even know what he was saying...!

Has anyone enquired with Virgin Media about the discount on sports packages that they are advertising in the season ticket pack?

You get the first 3 months of their sports package free. Then I found out their cables don't supply anything south of Bargate in SO14..

So I rang the ticket office to find out if the ticket for my son is on the way.

According to the account on the official site, it's been printed so I couldn't understand why it hadn't turned up yet.

'Is it a concession ticket?' I was asked

'Yes my son is under 16' replies I

'Did you send in proof of age?' She said

'No, I wasn't asked to when I bought the ticket'

'Oh..... You need to provide proof of his age before the ticket gets sent out. Can you provide a copy of his passport with his customer number?'

Cue phone calls to the ex for a scan of his passport, much grumbling from her and, finally, a copy of my sons passport.

And this morning my sons season ticket arrived. I haven't sent anything to the club to prove his age.

Confused? Yes. Bothered? Nope. I got his ticket.