Make a statement now

9-3

I hope they don't make a statement to appease impatient, spoilt brats who think they deserve everything the moment they want it. I hope they take as long as they need to make the right decision, whatever that may be.

These statements aren't really what they're cracked up to be anyway.

The last one I heard was that VVD will play for saints next season.

And he's already been sold to at least 4 different clubs for £40-70m.

Oh and while I'm at it, Puel will be our manager next season without any doubt, no need for statements

Are we still expecting St Etienne to make their statement tomorrow? Or do have to make our decision before they decide?

I'm like 'meh' now. Just get 2 '20 goals a season' goalscorers in and we are set, regardless who the manager is.

I think the manager makes the big different here as we will never get that 2 '20 scorers with Puel because he won't play two strikers.

Are we still expecting St Etienne to make their statement tomorrow? Or do have to make our decision before they decide?

I'm like 'meh' now. Just get 2 '20 goals a season' goalscorers in and we are set, regardless who the manager is.

Where do you suppose we get those from then? We haven't had one since our return but you want two? :lol:

It's sickening how every other club in the League has four or five 20-goal-a-season strikers to hand and here we are are with none. Just get two in FFS it's so easy Les FFS etc etc.

Hmmm, it's strange, but I am sure that I read that people were very content with the signing of Austin and also very content with the signing of Gabbiadini. Guess now that the shine has seemingly come off these new toys, we want newer and shinier ones.

Hmmm, it's strange, but I am sure that I read that people were very content with the signing of Austin and also very content with the signing of Gabbiadini. Guess now that the shine has seemingly come off these new toys, we want newer and shinier ones.

Oh come on, they were yesterdays toys for FFS sake. Me want new one. Me want it now. me want and because me want me get. Get it sorted Les for FFS skae! New toys now!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their president is still conducting interviews today and will be doing so again tomorrow. I think they've set a deadline of 15 th June, so that's Thursday week. Viera seems to have told them he's not interested in leaving MLS just now so that's one that you can cross off. There's also a petition doing the rounds calling for Ranieri to be appointed.

Oh and one last thing, St Etienne are a bit on the cheapskate side so they won't pay a giant salary and the won't pay any

sort of transfer indemnity for the manager.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I think the manager makes the big different here as we will never get that 2 '20 scorers with Puel because he won't play two strikers.

He didn't say strikers though he just said two players. I'd like us to be the first team with a 20 goals a season goal keeper for a bit of fun.

Do you? Oh well. Constant change is the last thing most of us want. Most fans just want the club to stop selling its best players every summer.

I hope they don't make a statement to appease impatient, spoilt brats who think they deserve everything the moment they want it. I hope they take as long as they need to make the right decision, whatever that may be.

Juvenile Tosh of the Day!

Don't call us we'll call you!

Can someone remind me who 9-3 outed himself as? Was it Saint Charlie?

I thought so. But isn't Dusic also Saint Charlie? Seems odd as agree with him or not, Dusic posts are at least coherent, whereas all 9-3 does is start new threads about nonsense.

Do you? Oh well. Constant change is the last thing most of us want. Most fans just want the club to stop selling its best players every summer.

Thank you Nordic, you have now reassured me to put you on ignore along with Glasgow and Batman.

And while the power vacuum at the top of the club continues to exist, the usual suspects are circling and about to start eviscerating the team.

Different year, same old sh*t.

Of course, the same can be said for your posts.