Rúben Semedo

Matthew Le God

We've been after Semedo for two years. That's two years of waiting / sorting a deal, tracking the player. This deal was pretty much done in Jan.

Bit of a waste of time then.

He's joining Villarreal - quotes from him and photos of him at the airport floating about on twitter that confirm it. What a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell, but he didn't meet with universal approval so maybe we've ducked out of this one:

He's 23 and not been a first team regular in a very average Sporting team. Hardly fills me with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for Semedo well the Sporting manager and fans don't seem to rate him much and the 50% sell on clause wont be to LLLs liking

I know a Sporting fan, apparently Semedo lacks intelligence. He's looking forward to seeing him leave.

he'll fit in well at this club :rolleyes:

Perhaps the last post is taken out of context, but perhaps appropriate...

Hmmmm. Maybe everything is all under control at St Marys, maybe Semedo isn't very good after all, but it's this kind of thing that makes fans wonder if those at the club are once again twiddling their thumbs or playing silly buggers over transfers.

A replacement with very similar attributes to van Dijk is seemingly on his way...

So not joining Saints then.

latest?cb=20090713110933

Is English comprehension not your thing Turkish?

Which part of the definition of seemingly do you not understand? I then link to a newspaper article and at now point said it would defiantly happen. So yet again it is you that is Mr Wrong as your understanding of the English language let's you down time after time.

For some bizarre reason you keep linking back to the stadium thread and I've pointed out to you each time you do how as the situation changed in the management this obviously had an impact on any ambition of stadium development.

But... even if I do post something wrong... so ****ing what? Why do you think I should be infallible? Yes I said things that are wrong on this forum, who ****ing cares...?!!!

Which part of the definition of seemingly do you not understand? I then link to a newspaper article and at now point said it would defiantly happen. So yet again it is you that is Mr Wrong as your understanding of the English language let's you down time after time.

For some bizarre reason you keep linking back to the stadium thread and I've pointed out to you each time you do how as the situation changed in the management this obviously had an impact on any ambition of stadium development.

But... even if I do post something wrong... so ****ing what? Why do you think I should be infallible? Yes I said things that are wrong on this forum, who ****ing cares...?!!!

Evidently you do.

latest?cb=20090713110933

To be fair, your use of "is seemingly on his way" is ambiguous, in that it could be read as an incoming or outgoing player. Have a walk round the block; you'll feel better.

Now would be a good time for everyone to say how average Semedo is and we can do better

We can do better than Semedo - bang average player.

If only we could co-ordinate this level of teamwork on the pitch. exceptional work gents.

• 8 months later...
Dress it up all you want, we are the dictionary definition of a "selling club". Most fans can tolerate it for a few years but it's getting tiresome now and will probably end up backfiring on us.

And your solution for keeping want-away players is...? Don't say force them to keep to their contracts - we've seen how well that works