Saints V City Match Thread

St Chalet

Puel may well have saved his job, Leicester players are finally playing for him.

Playing for a move more like. Mahrez with a goal and assist.

Leicester fans saying if Puel stays season tickets will dry up and a number of 1st teamers want out. Sounds familiar?

Playing for a move more like. Mahrez with a goal and assist.

Leicester fans saying if Puel stays season tickets will dry up and a number of 1st teamers want out. Sounds familiar?

Sorry pal, Puel doing the double over 8th place Pochettino. Puel is a better manager, accept this and move on.

In fairness to Stoke fans, most of us hate Liverpool and Tottenham in no small part because they took our players/managers, and in particular we hope to see some of those players doing badly. I know it's slightly different, but in their eyes Hughes messed their team/club up, then joined a relegation rival and saved them. If Pellegrino rocked up at West Brom and hauled them out the bottom three we'd probably be a bit annoyed about it too.

Admittedly, I think the vitriol towards Hughes is partly unwarranted as he did do a good job there for a while (how many managers last as long as he did?), and to actively want your team to lose 10-0 is a bit pathetic, but I don't think we should be quite as incredulous towards their attitude as many are.

I reckon Poch could well be off in the summer. It’ll be very interesting to see what happens to them, if he takes a few players with him. We could well be battling with them again next season