Danny Ings

JxgrSaint

13 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

This time last season we started with Adams and Obafemi against Chelsea because Ings wasn't right for the match (came off the bench) and we won... quite comfortably too. Maybe Ralph doesn't like his options now. 🤷‍♂️ If Tella is his next in line to replace Ings then you can see why.

I've been more impressed with N'Lundulu than Tella.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

I agree with that, he looks to have more about him.

Tella is a bit of a non-entity thus far.

Really? Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed with either of them so far. N’Dlundulu has come on for a few minutes here and there and run around a lot without really doing much and Tella hasn’t really been much better, although he put a couple of decent looking crosses in yesterday but done little else. However they are only young and only just breaking into the first team so far far too early to judge either of them. 

14 hours ago, notnowcato said:

Half the team wouldn’t be available for selection if you were that risk adverse to managing injuries and knocks. 

In Ings case with his injury record and importance to the team, I would argue there is more reason to be risk averse than with others in the team.

39 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Smarter runs, better touch and not easily brushed off. Very early days for both of them and tiny amount of 1st team minutes, so can change.

He had demonstrated none of those things so far. Not saying he never will.

Edited by Turkish

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, East Kent Saint said:

With added Cov 19 apparently so long recovery ?

"At a news conference, Hasenhuttl said the 28-year-old England international had been self-isolating and could return to training on Friday.

However, Ings is not expected to play against Leicester City on Saturday."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55666396

Edited by badgerx16