Replacement for Hughes

Bad Wolf

She's got her grubby mits on the money, now she should just feck off, of course she won't whilst she still has a 20% stake in the club, which she only has because our skint owner couldn't afford the price the greedy ***** wanted.

Probably just as well she still has got her 20%, otherwise we would have £200m debt loaded on Southampton......

Meanwhile, back on the topic of the thread.

Times today reporting that we are looking to sell players in January to raise funds for replacements, as there is no extra money. The only problem with this is that the players that we want rid of (Forster, Long etc) will not bring in much cash.

Also reporting that we will not be looking at managers currently in post as we wont pay the release fees. So only looking at those currently out of work. MH clearly on borrowed time.

Really cant see this season ending well

(Any chance of a separate thread on Puel, so that I don't have to read any more about it?)

It also said that Gao is NOT putting any money in therefore any signings / manager replacement compensation would be funded by player sales only SO no new players or manager coming any time soon !!!!

Times today reporting that we are looking to sell players in January to raise funds for replacements, as there is no extra money. The only problem with this is that the players that we want rid of (Forster, Long etc) will not bring in much cash.

Also reporting that we will not be looking at managers currently in post as we wont pay the release fees. So only looking at those currently out of work. MH clearly on borrowed time.

(Any chance of a separate thread on Puel, so that I don't have to read any more about it?)

The recurring theme seems to be the lack of money. That suggests we would be plunged into debt if we did get relegated. Let's hope we don't as the aftermath would more than likely be a repeat of the last time it happened.

Along with Webber as DOF as theyve previously worked together

I'd take them they would be a good option, but then so desperate is our situation id take fat spam just to survive its that desperate! we will go down under hughes

heard Thursday hughes was going but then seemed to be delayed until Sunday. MLT has been Bandung around this news and that an unknown Austrian was in the frame. Seems to fit.

Bandung?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt the release fees for a manager from the Belgian second division is much more than a packet of crisps.