whelk Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said: Is Happy Christmas still OK? Too fucking early!
Weston Super Saint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Turkish said: The over analysis of peoples health. Smart watches, Ora rings, supplements for everything, sheets under the bed to check your sleep score and then people working themselves into a panic because their resting heart rate has gone up two beats a minute or didnt get enough magnesium today FFS. The only people that benefit from this stuff are the ones who make the product, for everyone else addicted to it its absolutely bonkers that the first thing you do in the morning is check your sleep score and then spend the rest of the day using it to justify why you've been shit at everything. I gave up paying any attention to my sleep score when my device suggested I needed to focus on deep sleep one night and REM sleep another, as if I have any control whatsoever over my sleep cycles. It's all nonsense to trick money out of the needy and gullible.
Turkish Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said: I gave up paying any attention to my sleep score when my device suggested I needed to focus on deep sleep one night and REM sleep another, as if I have any control whatsoever over my sleep cycles. It's all nonsense to trick money out of the needy and gullible. The only thing i do is wear an iwatch and only use that to track my steps and heart rate during workouts. The reason for this is that im following a specific 5 day program in the build up to a couple of crossfit comps i've got coming up, it requires me to not burn myself out every day and keeping an eye on your heart rate and time consistency it's good way to keep it in check but it is only one measure. Most of it is done on feeling, recovery and perceived rate of effort. These fucking idiots that do no exercise, eat and shit and drink loads then get themselves into a frothy mess because their Ora ring showed their VO2 Max has dropped are somewhat missing the point.
iansums Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago I've got an Apple watch, I find it very useful for telling me the time. I gave up wearing a conventional watch years ago, just felt uncomfortable on my wrist. The Mrs had an Apple watch and raved about it so I got one. Have to say it feels odd now when I'm not wearing it, which has been the case all of this week as it went back for a replacement battery. Really useful playing golf where it can tell you the yardage to the hole from wherever you are, which for me is normally in the trees.
badgerx16 Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Turkish said: People who say Happy Friday or similar. Fuck off. How do you feel about Happy Mondays ?
Turkish Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, badgerx16 said: How do you feel about Happy Mondays ? Overrated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now