Streams for 21/22 season

maysie

Got a season ticket but have quite got use to watching each game live after covid.

What's everyone's tips for streaming, get a package of some sort or just stream through websites? Any ones that are reliable?

Edited by maysie

• maysie changed the title to Streams for 21/22 season

I've been with SaintsPlayer for about three years. They are now a proper IPTV channel using two IPTV streams and connections to smart tv. They have extensive coverage on movies, series, all sports. £70 a year for one connection to all your devices or £120 for two devices at one time. Also shorter term connections. Pay by bank transfer. If there is a problem they have sorted it quickly. I'm very satisfied. They have all 92 clubs on live in league sections. If a stream is buffering there are alternatives plus direct connections to tv stations worldwide showing games. I often use Supersport for example. Worth a look at their website.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, derry said:

I've been with SaintsPlayer for about three years. They are now a proper IPTV channel using two IPTV streams and connections to smart tv. They have extensive coverage on movies, series, all sports. £70 a year for one connection to all your devices or £120 for two devices at one time. Also shorter term connections. Pay by bank transfer. If there is a problem they have sorted it quickly. I'm very satisfied. They have all 92 clubs on live in league sections. If a stream is buffering there are alternatives plus direct connections to tv stations worldwide showing games. I often use Supersport for example. Worth a look at their website.

Thanks will check it out!

If anyone wants a free alternative just to watch the occasional match (ie just Saints) then

http://www.hesgoal.com/

is pretty reliable, if you can live with a couple of pop-ups to start with.

It's absolutely not perfect but pretty good and it's free. I've done a few of the "pay £30 etc for a full year of all channels" things over the year and I've never found them reliable either so I don't bother. I signed up for one that went pop a few weeks into the season where all subscribers got invited to a group chat to be berated by the administrators for being to pushy and demanding. And the group chat was on Telegram so was like being a Trump Insurrectionist or in some Paedo grooming gang. Anyway, I don't do that any more and its fine for me.

Edited by CB Fry

Bookmark this https://streamsgate.tv/

Its a streams aggregator - you select the game you want and then when the page opens scroll down a little bit (past the fake video option) and it will list all the streams and their quality for that particular game (it will show about an hour before game time i think)

Its been solid for 2yrs now.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CB Fry said:

If anyone wants a free alternative just to watch the occasional match (ie just Saints) then

It's absolutely not perfect but pretty good and it's free. I've done a few of the "pay £30 etc for a full year of all channels" things over the year and I've never found them reliable either so I don't bother. I signed up for one that went pop a few weeks into the season where all subscribers got invited to a group chat to be berated by the administrators for being to pushy and demanding. And the group chat was on Telegram so was like being a Trump Insurrectionist or in some Paedo grooming gang. Anyway, I don't do that any more and its fine for me.

I've been happy to use this for a while, and find it pretty good. Sometimes the commentary is in Dutch, or Spanish, (or even non-existant once), which is sometimes preferable!

A tip - occasionally I get a buffering (?) delay, my advice is to just log off and reload, don't bother sitting there waiting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ghost2014 said:

Saintsplayer.com is the best streaming service by far !, ive been with then for a few years now. Their live chat is outstanding and the content blew me away.

You can get a free trial (No Sports channels in the trial) by using the live chat and giving the code SPWEB10

They have everything you will ever want and more (They show all leages match not just the saints matches).....its been a godsend and i totally agree with Derry...

Sounds great, is it just streaming to a pc or tablet, any way you can stream direct to a TV with an app?

4 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I know what you mean but I have very reliable one now £35 pa and gives everything all PPV boxing and basically any game on tv anywhere and works on Firestick and iOS app don’t have to fuck around with KODI. Also get movies albeit some of latest have Korean subtitles.  I didn’t bother when all games were on sky, Amazon or BT but just renewed.
Yes it is via Telegram. Weirdly surprised how many of my contacts also on telegram. Useful as has alerted me that they must be bloody paedos. 

Edited by whelk

34 minutes ago, whelk said:

I know what you mean but I have very reliable one now £35 pa and gives everything all PPV boxing and basically any game on tv anywhere and works on Firestick and iOS app don’t have to fuck around with KODI. Also get movies albeit some of latest have Korean subtitles.  I didn’t bother when all games were on sky, Amazon or BT but just renewed.
Yes it is via Telegram. Weirdly surprised how many of my contacts also on telegram. Useful as has alerted me that they must be bloody paedos. 

Yeah I still use sportsmania for the big tv on amazon firestick - works perfectly and top top quality.

15 hours ago, rooney said:

I have always found this site ok too.

I had a lot of problems with the screen freezing with hesgoal last season and it did it again in the Brentford game tonight. When I log out and try and log back in again it takes ages. Am I doing something wrong? I have VPN but it always tries to sell me another one when I log in.

On 12/08/2021 at 07:47, Scoobysaint said:

Had a brief look and can’t see prices or where to sign up. Just cancelled my sky sports subscription after the Lions tour so would like something for the new season. 

You need to open a chat and they'll tell you.

I found it a little confusing at first, but got there in the end.

I've got it working on PC and android tablet, and it seems good.  Loads of channels. The real test will be later on today of course.

On 11/08/2021 at 23:11, ghost2014 said:

Thoughts so far ?

Very happy with this.

A little buffering half way through the first half, but great apart from that.

Nice not having to arse about locating hookey free streams, and fighting off adverts.

I paid for a 1 month subscription initially, but will extend it for the season.

On 14/08/2021 at 15:53, Suhari said:

Very happy with this.

A little buffering half way through the first half, but great apart from that.

Nice not having to arse about locating hookey free streams, and fighting off adverts.

I paid for a 1 month subscription initially, but will extend it for the season.

Edited by ghost2014

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ghost2014 said:

Channels showing todays match on Saintsplayer :-

--------------
15:00 Manchester City vs Southampton
--------------
• EPL: 05
• OPTUS SPORT 2
• DAZN CA: 7
• NOW HK 2
• SPARK SPORTS 5
• SUPERSPORT VARIETY 1
• ASTRO SUPERSPORT 2
• USA NETWORK

Thanks for this, not always easy to find our matches when there are so many channels on offer.