U18s

Sideways Jim

Teams and scorers below.

Why is SAA playing with the kids? I know he is one, but he's better than that and needs to develop by playing mens football. 

Screenshot_20240420-133650.png

Screenshot_20240420-134024.png

Edited by egg
  • Like 3

Just now, egg said:

Teams and scorers below.

Why is SAA playing with the kids? I know he is one, but he's better than that and needs to develop by playing mens football. 

Because some combination of Wilcox / Martin would rather bring attacking midfielders on loan than trust him in the first team 😢 

Just now, coalman said:

Because some combination of Wilcox / Martin would rather bring attacking midfielders on loan than trust him in the first team 😢 

We're overloaded imo with first team players in that area. It's poor that at least one of SAA or Dibling can't make the match day 20. No good for the lads or the club as youngsters need to see that they'll get a chance. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, egg said:

Teams and scorers below.

Edited by Master Bates

14 minutes ago, egg said:

Teams and scorers below.

Screenshot_20240420-134024.png

Great result, wish I was there!

• Like 1