Southampton FC Women 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers Women - National League Play-Off Final - Promoted as Champions!

Dr Who?

5 hours ago, John Boy Saint said:

Blimey that’s what this early hour on a Saturday looks like! 
………..Hope my sandwiches last beyond Newbury 🤪

I presume you went back to sleep? Give a wave to the cameras as there'll be a few of us trying to watch.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fabrice Fernandes no.1 fan said:

Interesting team choice, not what I expected! 
Griffiths and Collett must have impressed in training the last few weeks because they’ve not featured as much as most others.

Looks like Kendall will play further forward, hope she still sees a lot of the ball, she could be the key 

Where did you find the team news?

2 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Saints looking a totally different level than their opponents for thes first half. Said that plenty of times for the mens team these last two years .......

Not sure about that, there's some definite quality there for Wolves, some good runs made with the ball. We just seem to be more composed with it so far.

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Southampton FC Women 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers Women - National League Play-Off Final - Promoted as Champions!
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic