Huddersfield 1-1 Saints - Match Thread

Yorkshire Saint

Is it just my IPTV that’s fucked or what? 

Get 5 seconds of the game, then it buffers and goes to a black screen with the ifollow logo for 30 seconds with the music, then ifollow logo with commentary and then back to the game. It’s doing it repeatedly. 

Just now, RedArmy said:

Is it just my IPTV that’s fucked or what? 

Get 5 seconds of the game, then it buffers and goes to a black screen with the ifollow logo for 30 seconds with the music, then ifollow logo with commentary and then back to the game. It’s doing it repeatedly. 

Mine is going fine.

Early smallbone chance just wide

6 minutes ago, Saint NL said:

Huddersfield only have 7 subs, is that by choice or lack of players?

Franny doing the comms on iFollow again 👍

Lack of players I believe. I think they're knackered in an attacking sense from what I gathered on their forum the other day.

Just now, Saint_clark said:

Also seeing lots of crosses from the left from both Sulemana and S.Armstrong, but nobody suitable to get on the end of them. 

Yeah this, we're crossing some nice balls in, but they're aimed at Armstrong or KWP.

Get Stewart in there and things might be very different 

Wow Hudds player goes one on one and has to stop, 4 of our players race back to stop the attack and there's literally no one up there with him. Fair play to them if this gets them a point or 3 but if it doesn't, I'd be pretty pissed off by the end of the game if I were a Terrior's fan.

Just now, Saint Fan CaM said:

This is getting really fucking boring - I get the possession thing, but there’s no explosive attacking moves forward or passing through lines to compliment.

But it's worked more often than it hasn't? So unless they start handing out points for quickness of attacks, I don't really see why it matters.

2 minutes ago, BotleySaint said:

We are so slow. Just plodding. Frustrating. 

1 minute ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

This is getting really fucking boring - I get the possession thing, but there’s no explosive attacking moves forward or passing through lines to compliment.

What the hell are you guys watching?

• Like 1

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Huddersfield 1-1 Saints - Saturday 25th 3pm
  • Lighthouse changed the title to Huddersfield 1-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic