Saints sign young Czech striker Tomas Pekhart on loan from Spurs

Wildgoose

every game is attended by 30000 fans!!!! whoever was bigging the club up was a little over the top.

Nick...I read a post yesterday (but left it there) where you said that "more will be coming"...I know you know people in the club, is this it for people in or will there be another??

also, will this spell the end for BWP and/or John???

It sounds a good loan to me by all accounts. JP has done well with who he has brought in so far. Sounds an exciting prospect. I reckon we'll say goodbye to BWP now, probably to Plymouth, again on loan according to a Plymouth supporting mate.

great buy will fit straight in, i would think now john will be leaving.

I doubt it, he has been involved with the first team a lot so far, unlike Euell, Skacel, Thomas etc who we are trying to get rid off.

Three senior strikers and Patterson waiting in the reserves is a decent amount for the squad considering John can play a bit deeper and McGoldrick can play on the right.

So Sky say we have him for the season, whilst the OS says until January. Who do we believe?

Both our OS and the Spurs site says January, so I'm going for January :)

Good signing. Well, I say that, but in all honesty I know nothing about him at all. But he is big, has scored for fun in the reserves according to reports and seems highly rated by all who know him.

So that's good enough for me to give him my support :D

Interesting that Spurs said they wanted him to come to us. Obviously no hard feelings with Rupe's then after the Hoddle saga:-)

Reading the Derby Match threads when most pointed out that we could do with a goal machine, and then reading the OS article comments by Hockaday it seems like this could be the equivalent of a real early Christmas present. Our style of play and a goal poaching machine.

Jeez WTF is going on? Things seem to be sensible and thought about since JP came on the scene.

Whatever next? PA or Sheikh Mo coming in? Really can't stand all this positivity we are Saints fans we are supposed to be permanently surrounded by doom and gloom.

It's a good deal in that respect, Andy Porter. If he does well, Spurs will be keen for him to stay here I'm sure. If he doesn't deliver, we aren't stuck with him.

The only worry, in a twisted kind of way, is he does so well for us they want him for themselves!

Jeez WTF is going on? Things seem to be sensible and thought about since JP came on the scene.

Whatever next? PA or Sheikh Mo coming in? Really can't stand all this positivity we are Saints fans we are supposed to be permanently surrounded by doom and gloom.

Wait until later tonight!!

:)

Why are they keeping the stock exchange open late for a special announcement?

No, I was thinking about tonights game. If we lose I am sure the doom and gloom merchants will be out to play again!

In the short term, I don't care about the stock exchange, let's keep the focus on the team.

No, I was thinking about tonights game. If we lose I am sure the doom and gloom merchants will be out to play again!

In the short term, I don't care about the stock exchange, let's keep the focus on the team.

Ah, righto. Thought it was another of those nudge nudge winky winky thing about a takeover announcement type thing. Apologies.