Breaking news - live from sms

Huffton

I am sitting near the end of the runway at Southampton Airport (well, strictly speaking in an office near Eastleigh Railway station) and I can confirm that two small private aircraft have landed in the last hour.

That's right, small, private aeroplanes.

Smell the excitement... ooh, there's another Flybe one !

I am sitting near the end of the runway at Southampton Airport (well, strictly speaking in an office near Eastleigh Railway station) and I can confirm that two small private aircraft have landed in the last hour.

That's aviation fuel.

Don't all of our potential buyers normally arrive in their own private boats though :D

Am currently parked outside st marys and can confirm the pitch has been covered in sand and some bloke is driving a tractor up and down it.

Sand on Pitch ---> Beach Football ---> Cantona.

Eric Cantona is buying the club.

True Story.

Am currently parked outside st marys and can confirm the pitch has been covered in sand and some bloke is driving a tractor up and down it.

Mark Fry says it will take him 48 hours to fully cover the pitch. Apparently Pompey did theirs in 10 minutes.

and while we look for cash down the back of the sofa to pay the wages Peter Storrie is revelling in new wealth and talking to caravan makers about designing the first 50,000 seater stadium with wheels and a towbar - with a family centre where you can buy a pair of seats to sit with your wife and sister.

Any super yachts on the horizon? In the next 48 hours?...

and while we look for cash down the back of the sofa to pay the wages Peter Storrie is revelling in new wealth and talking to caravan makers about designing the first 50,000 seater stadium with wheels and a towbar - with a family centre where you can buy a pair of seats to sit with your wife and sister.

Any super yachts on the horizon? In the next 48 hours?...

Why would they want 2 seats or is that one for each buttock?

Is it still caled a 'goal' when they score?

xinsrc_070801251315501200887.jpg

I'd love to see that photos from that cam she's holding and, is that Gazza looking on?

Now why can't our cheerleaders, Ra Ra girls be like this? :rolleyes:What have we got

a few straggly posters off here with Pom Poms.:(