HELP! Im getting a tattoo.

hamster

'SFC' on your inner lower lip. Women love it.

Or something mystical and classy so go for Mandarin or Arabic. So refreshingly original.

Or a star on your neck to signify FA Cup win and a smaller star for the JPT.

And be careful - I know someone with Saints tattoos on hands and now lives in Leigh Park and kinda regrets it!

I've always wondered about the girls version of events. How the **** do you fall asleep having someone tatoo you, let alone tatooing your face?

She lied. She admitted some time afterwards that she had not fallen asleep. Prior to this confession the 'artist' had also volunteered to donate 50% of the cost to have the stars removed. However, after she came clean - he withdrew his offer.

I raise you this idiot.

Yeah, I remember seeing him as well - have to confess watching the JK show that he was on as well - complete and utter plonker. Whatever posesses people to do such stupid things.

In the mid 70's I thought it would be real cool to wear flared trousers, with a high waistband with pockets on the side of the thighs topped off with platform shoes and a shirt collar the size of concords nose. But I knew that I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that get up 10 years on, or 20, or 30, or 40.....

Some people....

Tattoos are a great idea, I mean, your idea of what looks good never changes does it? I personally still wear the exact same style clothes I thought were cool in the eighties. I still have my hair like I did when I was 19 and there's no music I listened to then that sounds a bit crap now.

I can see no problem with taking a style judgement and making it permanent.

OK - if you have the words TATTOO and HELP in the same sentence - don´t do one mate. I have almost both arms covered + a big chest piece and I never ever doubted what I wanted to do. OK the kids names are special of course but otherwise it´s just pictures - and I don´t care what people think of them - they are mine and I like them - just one tip for you - don´t do it to small - then you may regret doing it. And no - I don´t have any Saints related tattoos - mainly asian motivs with dragons and Koi fish and that ****.

Go for it!

I've got a portrait of Augustin Delgado that completely covers my chest.

Some day we'll sign a player who looks similar to Tin Man and I'll be happy............ I'll be honest, I do have the occasional regret.

I find my Cleber Chala tatoo is a real ice breaker, whenever I'm in Ecudor on business.

Hoping to be leaving?!!? No way!!

As for a saints related tattoo, do it! Its not about fashion as some of the negative responses have implied, you wont ever stop being a fan, so if you want to, go for it. Obviously if its a crest the size of your whole back it might not be a good idea, but a stick man, or crest a reasonable size on your arm,calf or shoulder blade wouldn't be too distasteful.

The great thing about a tattoo is that it tells the whole world what an itelligent individual you are, as long as you wear clothes that display it through the cold winter days. Potential employers will always be highly impressed so it will definitely help with career progression and as its a football tattoo you can show it to other football fans all over the country who will immediately treat you as a close friend - even in Portsmouth.