Jump to content

beatlesaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beatlesaint

  1. I saw that but I don’t think the VVD situation has anything to do with us being crap under MP
  2. They are bound to yeah. He’s a very good player, or was last season, but he’s not single handedly going to solve their defensive issues.......not unless he doubles up as a keeper. Bet Lovren is delighted
  3. Well if they are prepared to fork out £75 million then I’m happy to drop my “anyone but Liverpool” stance.
  4. To be fair he hasn’t exactly been covering himself in glory on the pitch so maybe he should look to sort that out !
  5. He hasn’t got a football brain, it’s as simple as that. He constantly makes the wrong decisions. What he did against Huddersfield when he broke away and squared it for Austin to miss is what he should be doing, never mind cutting in, just get to the bye line or as near as and get the ball in the box. It’s not rocket science.
  6. FFS give it a bloody rest will you.
  7. He will make a huge thing about us scoring two goals
  8. well he’s never gonna score at Wembley again to be fair
  9. not alone though is he?
  10. For Long ? Keep this system intact
  11. Be fascinated to hear how you think we are going to get out of this mess or are you content for them to sleepwalk back into The Championship ?
  12. Utterly pathetic.....I think I could hear “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” over the commentary on Sky !
  13. Can’t wait to see what tactical genius the manager comes up with for the second half
  14. depends who is batting to be fair
  15. yeah cos when you are playing a backs to the wall type game you really need one of your outlet players to start running with the ball before losing the bloody thing cheaply.
  16. I wonder what Gabbiadini did that was so bad in the limited time he had against Huddersfield to have Long preffered to him ? Oh wait, he’ll be saving him for the Palace game won’t he :mcinnes:
  17. only for their pace presumably
  18. unless Liverpool are the only ones matching our asking price of course.
  19. Get rid ASAP but it’s not entirely his fault. It was the club who told us this would be a return to the high pressing game etc when even a cursory look at his career told us otherwise. The club hung him out to dry before he even got here with what can only be described as lies.
  20. I think you give the board far too much credit, it’s the hope that kills ya remember
  21. thats pretty much it in a nutshell for me.
  22. and according to his wife on twitter he cheats at Monopoly. I would string him up and let children throw rotten tomatoes at him until he’s really really sorry.
  23. Very out of character. Ban him for the season ? Are some people for fkin real on this site ? It’s hardly Paul Davis breaking Cockerill’s jaw all those years ago.
  24. you didn’t go to the last six home matches of last season ? That really was turgid rubbish, pre cup final yeah, I can see what you are saying, but the last third of the season the home matches were shocking.
  25. Yeah, I’m no fan of Redmond but that’s harsh, he did everything right there, unfortunately it was down to Charlie screwing his shot wide, simple as that.
×
×
  • Create New...