Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3234

Thread: What is wrong with America

  1. #2951

    Default

    And I suspect you know very little about workplaces

  2. #2952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You are a strange man indeed. Do you have a log book of all your grudges?
    Sounds like you have the grudge.
    How can you believe that the American police force is institutionally racist to the point of murder, but that similar institutions in Western society could not have a problem with race as well? Makes you a bit strange if you ask me.

  3. #2953

    Default

    PS you wouldnt last a month in what I do.

  4. #2954

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    PS you wouldnt last a month in what I do.
    Saw one of your films the other day and I have to say, I was impressed with your stamina. The way that guy was going at it but you kept a stiff upper lip and dealt with it stoically and, for the most part, with some dignity.

  5. #2955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Saw one of your films the other day and I have to say, I was impressed with your stamina. The way that guy was going at it but you kept a stiff upper lip and dealt with it stoically and, for the most part, with some dignity.
    It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.
    It's very similar to trying to debate some people on here actually.

  6. #2956

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    31,401
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.
    It's very similar to trying to debate some people on here actually.
    So this forum isn't the only place you receive a deep dicking fairly regularly.

  7. #2957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    So this forum isn't the only place you receive a deep dicking fairly regularly.
    Not sure what you mean but I was talking about dealing with offensive types like you stoically and with dignity. But you stick to the locker room banter.

  8. #2958

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default

    Jonnyboy, is that you on the Xfactor just now? the welsh lad in the pink suit?

  9. #2959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Jonnyboy, is that you on the Xfactor just now? the welsh lad in the pink suit?
    What's wrong with pink?

  10. #2960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    PS you wouldnt last a month in what I do.
    Wet and windy outside Sainsbury’s handing out the Socialist Worker?

  11. #2961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.
    It's very similar to trying to debate some people on here actually.
    You can’t debate. You just want to identify as the liberal good guy everyone. Never any solutions or meaningful input.

  12. #2962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Sounds like you have the grudge.
    How can you believe that the American police force is institutionally racist to the point of murder, but that similar institutions in Western society could not have a problem with race as well? Makes you a bit strange if you ask me.
    Wtf has US police got to do with anything?

    There is racial bias in organisations as there is in people. PwC PR high ground is the solution is it?

  13. #2963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    You can’t debate. You just want to identify as the liberal good guy everyone. Never any solutions or meaningful input.
    I'd vote for you if you came up with some, or even acknowledged a problem existed.

  14. #2964

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default What is wrong with America

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I'd vote for you if you came up with some, or even acknowledged a problem existed.
    It’s like saying the whole Labour Party are racist anti-Semite’s

    Wouldn’t you agree?

  15. #2965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It’s like saying the whole Labour Party are racist anti-Semite’s

    Wouldn’t you agree?
    I don't know what that means, most of your posts are pretty incomprehensible to be honest apart from the post match manager comments summaries. They are quite good. You're not quite the pap of the right but something in that area.
    Last edited by Jonnyboy; 14-10-2018 at 07:57 PM.

  16. #2966

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default What is wrong with America

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I don't know what that means, most of your posts are pretty incomprehensible to be honest apart from the post match manager comments summaries. They are quite good. You not quite the pap of the right but something in that area.
    Just using broad brush generalisation. Bit like your comment suggesting/quoting that the US police force being racist.

    But you knew that

  17. #2967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    So this forum isn't the only place you receive a deep dicking fairly regularly.
    Homophobic slur - the hypocrisy is staggering.

  18. #2968

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    So much for the idea that arming people inside venues will make things safer ;
    An armed security guard at a bar in suburban Chicago was killed by police as he detained a suspected gunman, according to officials and witnesses.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46187460

    "Everybody was screaming out 'security, he was a security guard', and they still did their job and saw a black man with a gun and basically killed him".

  19. #2969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    So much for the idea that arming people inside venues will make things safer ;
    An armed security guard at a bar in suburban Chicago was killed by police as he detained a suspected gunman, according to officials and witnesses.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46187460

    "Everybody was screaming out 'security, he was a security guard', and they still did their job and saw a black man with a gun and basically killed him".
    Wouldn't have happened if the crowd all had guns.

  20. #2970

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Another African-American legally carrying a gun is killed by Police, this time in Alabama, whilst trying to defend people from a gunman. Perhaps there is a 'training issue' with the Police perception of armed non-white citizens.

  21. #2971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Another African-American legally carrying a gun is killed by Police, this time in Alabama, whilst trying to defend people from a gunman. Perhaps there is a 'training issue' with the Police perception of armed non-white citizens.
    Wouldn't have happened if the guns had guns.

  22. #2972

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Wouldn't have happened if the guns had guns.
    "Guns don't kill people, coppers do".

  23. #2973

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Another African-American legally carrying a gun is killed by Police, this time in Alabama, whilst trying to defend people from a gunman. Perhaps there is a 'training issue' with the Police perception of armed non-white citizens.
    Very sad.

    Wait for the usual oddballs to get triggered by black lives matter and the alleged scourge of identity politics coz race is irrelevant.

  24. #2974

    Default

    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    A 3 year old killed in road rage shooting. So sad

  25. #2975

    Default

    3yr old in the car with her siblings aged 1, 2, and 4. The mother is really churning them out

  26. #2976

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sunny Shirley
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    A 3 year old killed in road rage shooting. So sad
    I'm sure that the gun lobby would say that if the kids had guns it would have been very different.

  27. #2977

    Default

    Garlic Festivals are now shooting ranges. Mess

  28. #2978

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Garlic Festivals are now shooting ranges. Mess
    Every food stall should have a gun.

  29. #2979

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Garlic Festivals are now shooting ranges. Mess
    Be vigilant pal.


  30. #2980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Be vigilant pal.

    Grow up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #2981

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    So, just the 2 mass shootings this weekend; more than 20 dead in El Paso, and 9 dead in Dayton. I bet the gun lobby will say that yet more weapons are required to prevent such madness.

  32. #2982

    Default

    El Paso seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by being exposed to extremist speeches.
    The specific hate preacher's rhetoric was quoted during the attack.

    And we are supposed to trust the same man with a trade deal because he is our friend?
    We're better than that.

  33. #2983

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

  34. #2984

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Leslie Tiller was f**king murdered!
    Posts
    12,338

    Default

    Crikey! That lot make the Warhammer convention look like the Playboy Mansion.

  35. #2985

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    So officials are calling the El Paso shooting that left 20 dead a domestic terrorism case.

    Someone didn’t take their Prozac again.
    Last edited by shurlock; 04-08-2019 at 08:18 PM.

  36. #2986

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    31,401
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Crikey! That lot make the Warhammer convention look like the Playboy Mansion.
    Is that jonnyboy I see on the front row?

  37. #2987

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh
    Posts
    14,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rallyboy View Post
    El Paso seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by being exposed to extremist speeches.
    The specific hate preacher's rhetoric was quoted during the attack.

    And we are supposed to trust the same man with a trade deal because he is our friend?
    We're better than that.
    Trump is quick to condemn Kahn for the knife crime in London (ignoring the same problem in the rest of the UK) but doesn't address the problem he has with heavily armed White Supremacists in his own country.

  38. #2988

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rallyboy View Post
    El Paso seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by being exposed to extremist speeches.
    The specific hate preacher's rhetoric was quoted during the attack.

    And we are supposed to trust the same man with a trade deal because he is our friend?
    We're better than that.
    Mass shootings in the USA pre date the president by a long way and will continue way after he has gone

    But you know that.

  39. #2989

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Mass shootings in the USA pre date the president by a long way and will continue way after he has gone

    But you know that.
    Do you not agree that Trump's rhetoric and posturing make things worse ?

  40. #2990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Do you not agree that Trump's rhetoric and posturing make things worse ?
    Surely the issue here is America’s gun laws, not what Trump has said or not said.

    Notice how its okay to blame one man because of the things he’s said as “inspiring” these shootings. Don’t anybody dare blame the Quran for inspiring Islamic terrorism though.

  41. #2991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rallyboy View Post
    El Paso seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by being exposed to extremist speeches.
    The specific hate preacher's rhetoric was quoted during the attack.

    And we are supposed to trust the same man with a trade deal because he is our friend?
    We're better than that.
    Dayton seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by the far left.

    Idiots are idiots, evil is evil.

    Stop using tragedies to score political points.

  42. #2992

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedArmy View Post
    Dayton seems to be the result of a terrorist who was radicalised by the far left.

    Idiots are idiots, evil is evil.

    Stop using tragedies to score political points.
    Have the authorities called the Dayton shooting a domestic terrorism case?

  43. #2993

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Do you not agree that Trump's rhetoric and posturing make things worse ?
    I blame the insane mentality of American gun laws.

    This happened under the great Obama and will happen long after Trump has left office..

    Unless the USA dramatically change their attitudes to guns. Starting with automatic assault rifles would be a start!

  44. #2994

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West of Fareham
    Posts
    13,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I blame the insane mentality of American gun laws.

    This happened under the great Obama and will happen long after Trump has left office..

    Unless the USA dramatically change their attitudes to guns. Starting with automatic assault rifles would be a start!
    This. Plus Trump's rhetoric making it worse.

  45. #2995

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I blame the insane mentality of American gun laws.

    This happened under the great Obama and will happen long after Trump has left office..

    Unless the USA dramatically change their attitudes to guns. Starting with automatic assault rifles would be a start!
    Gun laws have weakened under Trump.

  46. #2996

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Gun laws have weakened under Trump.
    It was not hard to get an automatic assault rifile before trump.

    Why people need these weapons, I have no idea.

    Its like casually owning an SA80 and an MP5 in Bitterne, that you picked up from ASDA, Just incase you need to overthrow the government or murder 20 people or something.
    Last edited by Batman; 05-08-2019 at 12:11 PM.

  47. #2997

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It was not hard to get an automatic assault rifile before trump.

    Why people need these weapons, I have no idea.

    Its like casually owning an SA80 and an MP5 in Bitterne, that you picked up from ASDA, Just incase you need to overthrow the government or murder 20 people or something.
    Agree. My old man is from the US and its a jarring experience to walk into a walmart or costco and see guns on sale, just a few aisles away from video games and sports equipment. Both parties have presided over this mess - and that's why any weakening of existing laws -like overturning regulation that prevented certain individuals with mental health conditions from buying firearms- is just plain nuts.
    Last edited by shurlock; 05-08-2019 at 12:48 PM.

  48. #2998

    Default

    Trump + angry white people x millions of available guns = this ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  49. #2999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It was not hard to get an automatic assault rifile before trump.

    Why people need these weapons, I have no idea.

    Its like casually owning an SA80 and an MP5 in Bitterne, that you picked up from ASDA, Just incase you need to overthrow the government or murder 20 people or something.
    Unfortunately that is not true. More people have been killed in the years since Trump became president than any year previously. It's also a fact that it is easier now to buy guns than it was under Obama. One of Trump's first (if not his actual first) executive order was to remove mental health related background checks Obama brought in. Ironically one of the major talking points re reasons for this BS from the Republicans is mental health (they refuse to mention white supremacy).

    Trump was funded by the NRA to the tune of $30m during the '16 elections.

    The democratic controlled Congress have passed 2 laws making it harder for domestic abusers and those with mental health issues to buy guns. Mitch McConnell (Republican leader of the Senate) has refused to put these laws to a vote.

    Those saying we shouldn't politicise these events are (and I choose my words carefully here) ****ing idiots. How else are these shootings going to stop if it isn't through politics, "thoughts and prayers" maybe? Quite simply one party wants to make it harder to own guns than the other. That other party receive huge financial support from gun manufacturers and their lobbying group the NRA. IMO only a total moron would fail to see the link between gun ownership/ accessibility and mass shootings. The system is beyond corrupt and people are dying regularly.

    The fact Trump spent the entire weekend literally playing golf whilst this was happening is totally bonkers but not unexpected for a guy who clearly has narcissistic personality disorder and a total inability to express even the smallest level of empathy for any situation.

  50. #3000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Trump + angry white people x millions of available guns = this ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rasict. Mess.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •