Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2019/20 - Other Games

Assume all those who object so strongly to Friday night having sport are abstaining. Me, I’m looking forward to it. VAR makes it more interesting too although I think I may hate it

VVD is such a miserable cnt

Liverpool fans seem to be celebrating those goals okay, no sign of any five minute VAR checks.

I know it’s Anfield but Norwich look dodgy AF, far too open for a game like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Liverpool fans seem to be celebrating those goals okay, no sign of any five minute VAR checks.

I know it’s Anfield but Norwich look dodgy AF, far too open for a game like this.
    I think they’re learn to an extent and tighten up ... they’re naturally attacking though.

I thought Liverpool look bad at the back. No surprise there, everyone w4nking themselves over TAA... terrible fullback.

Norwich look awful, they've just had their first meaningful shot after about 4-5 chances. So many individual errors in the defence - mis-controlling balls or just kicking it into your own net. I'd love for them to get something out of this but the gulf is enormous.

6. Default

Plenty of ****ing going on. Can they not say Liverpool without saying European champions before it?

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    VVD is such a miserable cnt
    Probably a bit happier now.

By Monday, there will a journo championing VvD for the B'allon Dor after this.!

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Plenty of ****ing going on. Can they not say Liverpool without saying European champions before it?
    It’s impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    By Monday, there will a journo championing VvD for the B'allon Dor after this.!

One of those slimey c()nts on Sunday morning supplement no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post
    Norwich look awful, they've just had their first meaningful shot after about 4-5 chances. So many individual errors in the defence - mis-controlling balls or just kicking it into your own net. I'd love for them to get something out of this but the gulf is enormous.
    Yep. Agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crab Lungs View Post
    One of those slimey c()nts on Sunday morning supplement no doubt
    Tyler has already hinted at it, in his mention of last years finalists.

caragher carping on about no pre season these days, Tyler talking about the commercial necessity’s etc etc. Neither of the pair of them twigging that their paymasters sit squarely at the centre of how the situation has developed.

Come Liverpool use up your quota for the month

Are Norwich going to get fewer points than Derby?

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post
    Got their tactics wrong. They went for it thinking Liverpool would be rusty but are getting completely destroyed. Brave of them but 4-0 before half time, ouch. They could go wire to wire as bottom of the league this season.

Got their tactics wrong. They went for it thinking Liverpool would be rusty but are getting completely destroyed. Brave of them but 4-0 before half time, ouch. They could go wire to wire as bottom of the league this season.
    They seem so so narrow, are they playing a diamond but literally not moving? So much space down the flanks

They seem so so narrow, are they playing a diamond but literally not moving? So much space down the flanks
    Rabbits in the headlights

Norwich will go down

this is not being knee jerk after the 1st half. They have no where near strengthened enough (if at all)

At least Villa and Sheff U have given it a bash

Literally?

Norwich will go down

this is not being knee jerk after the 1st half. They have no where near strengthened enough (if at all)

Villa might easily be as sh1t but over £100m poorer

There are spaces in that Liverpool back line and no doubt we’ll be watching for next weekend but honestly this is just a turkey shoot for them.

Villa might easily be as sh1t but over £100m poorer
    This. If giving it a bash means Mings and Targett, I’m not all that convinced.

Allison out could be good for us. If we get that far up the pitch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Default

Norwich will go down

Yep, cannon fodder.

23. Default

Early days chaps ! you can't predict the whole season half way through the first game for christ sake .

Quote Originally Posted by DT View Post
    Allison out could be good for us. If we get that far up the pitch...

You didn’t go last season then?

25. Default

These commentators will have to pace themselves, surely they can’t keep up this level of fellatio for a whole season.

These commentators will have to pace themselves, surely they can’t keep up this level of fellatio for a whole season.
    Be thankful it’s not Jim White - put on SSN to see where the Cricket was; empty Kleenex boxes all over the studio.

27. Default

Norwich score. Pukki.

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by John Boy Saint View Post
    Be thankful it’s not Jim White - put on SSN to see where the Cricket was; empty Kleenex boxes all over the studio.

Klopp shafting my fantasy team good and proper here, with Mané as my captain. He will be on just long enough to get a pointless booking and earn me zero points.

30. Default

Klopp shafting my fantasy team good and proper here, with Mané as my captain. He will be on just long enough to get a pointless booking and earn me zero points.
    I have Mané, but VVD as captain. Mixed emotions when Norwich scored, would have been a bumper points haul for a clean sheet.

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Caught the score of last night's game, this morning, that was a big welcome back to the PL for Norwich... ouch.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Risky move as was much touted Mane would be rested after Afcon exertions

33. Default

Football Focus mentioned Norwich had more chances than anyone did last season at Anfield , also their defending was poor , allowing free headers etc

Quote Originally Posted by East Kent Saint View Post
    Football Focus mentioned Norwich had more chances than anyone did last season at Anfield , also their defending was poor , allowing free headers etc
    They actually had more shots in first half than Liverpool 6 v 7. Liverpool scored 4 tho

Risky move as was much touted Mane would be rested after Afcon exertions
    Yeah, I was gambling on him either starting or missing the 18 completely. Obviously I need as many Liverpool players in the team as possible for next week.

We'll be OK next week, we have a very strong team spirit and we want to win every match.

Oh! The football?

Ozil and Kolasinac not travelling to Newcastle over ‘ongoing security concerns’. Seems a bit odd; I’m no criminal psychologist but if it’s just a straightforward armed robbery, you’d be a bit mad to go back after the same victim when the Police are all over the case.

38. Default

Man City are slick AF (0-2)

First VAR disallowed goal for Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Man City are slick AF (0-2)
    VAR brilliantly at work

VAR brilliantly at work
    Fck off. Millimetres is not what offside was about.

offside if offside
    it is not, offside a bit

offside if offside
    it is not, offside a bit
    Yeah the nerds take on it.
    Same who get hard ons over the stats as well.

The celebrations were amusing, almost like West Ham fans forgot that they're 2-0 down.

That’s a problem with the rule, not VAR.

I think there needs to be a 6 inch ‘benefit of the doubt’ zone behind the last defender. We have the technology to accurately show that using VAR cameras.

I think there needs to be a 6 inch ‘benefit of the doubt’ zone behind the last defender. We have the technology to accurately show that using VAR cameras.
    The query was thinking a 3 minute pause to rule a goal out based on a millimetre of armpit is ‘brilliant’ for the game.

47. Default

Ozil and Kolasinac not travelling to Newcastle over ‘ongoing security concerns’. Seems a bit odd; I’m no criminal psychologist but if it’s just a straightforward armed robbery, you’d be a bit mad to go back after the same victim when the Police are all over the case.
    The gang have not been identified yet , after being seen off by unarmed footballer they are embarrassed and have issued various threats against the two players. Such is the UK after Tory destruction of public services . Imagine if this had happened if labour were the govt , the right wing press would be absolutely bonkers !!! As for the police being all over the case , what police ? Even the latest ultra right govt admit they are 20 000 officers short. Rant over but what sort of country have we become ?

Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere

What if its a millimetre beyond the 6 inches?

VAR chant back at ya

Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    What if its a millimetre beyond the 6 inches?
    Then you’re 6 inches and 1mm offside, it’s disallowed and you can’t complain.

I’ve said it before but it’s like the Police saying the speed limit is 70 but they won’t pull you over doing less than 80. If they catch you doing 81, you can’t say, "oh come on, I’m only 1mph over," because you’re not, your 11. Same principle.