2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

It is unlikely but it wouldn't surprise me. They have to play most of the teams below them. If they play like they have in their last 6 PL games they are ****ed. 1 point from 18.

It'd surprise me. Saints and Cardiff are that crap, they MIGHT even be safe already on 32, although in reality I think anything above 35 will be enough.

If he can achieve peak Puel, he will probably finish 9th and pundits will applaud another steady top half finish, when in reality they're about 4 points above 16th.

It'd surprise me. Saints and Cardiff are that crap, they MIGHT even be safe already on 32, although in reality I think anything above 35 will be enough.

If he can achieve peak Puel, he will probably finish 9th and pundits will applaud another steady top half finish, when in reality they're about 4 points above 16th.

The thing is though Puel seems to have really bad second halves to seasons doesn't he? As they said on TV he got 4 points from the last 21 or something. Losing 5 games.

They have a pretty bad end to the season fixture list. Chelsea, City and Arsenal. Can't see them getting anything from them. Like I say I think it is unlikely as I just can't see Cardiff or us putting a consistent run together.

But they have Brighton next. If they lose that they could easily be sucked into the scrap. But you would have to think they will beat Huddersfield and get a few draws so would be safe.

CB fry has commented on this issue more than me

I await to read your replies to him

It is not the specifics just the constant mocking. Don’t think many of us are happy at the moment but you delight knocking the club at every turn.

I agree with Fry on most things apart from Sally the BBC TV presenter

The thing is though Puel seems to have really bad second halves to seasons doesn't he? As they said on TV he got 4 points from the last 21 or something. Losing 5 games.

They have a pretty bad end to the season fixture list. Chelsea, City and Arsenal. Can't see them getting anything from them. Like I say I think it is unlikely as I just can't see Cardiff or us putting a consistent run together.

But they have Brighton next. If they lose that they could easily be sucked into the scrap. But you would have to think they will beat Huddersfield and get a few draws so would be safe.

Whatever happens Leicester aren't going down. They'll get the four points or so they need in 11 games. Quite frankly they could do us a massive favour beating Brighton.

It is not the specifics just the constant mocking. Don’t think many of us are happy at the moment but you delight knocking the club at every turn.

I agree with Fry on most things apart from Sally the BBC TV presenter

I call it as i see it

I think the club are a bit of a shambles to be honest and despite what the cheer leaders here say, I don’t believe Ralph wanted or expected this squad for the run-in

Edited by Batman

Whatever happens Leicester aren't going down. They'll get the four points or so they need in 11 games. Quite frankly they could do us a massive favour beating Brighton.

Hope so. If they beat Brighton and Newcastle that would be great. I doubt the Fulham game will make much difference as they are gone with Huddersfield.

Nail on head. What gets me is most of the biggest whingers on here can’t put their hands in their pockets( with the exception of a cheeky insurance bet) to actually go and see the team play.

Are they really fans or just trolls?

One of the biggest whingers is really an Everton supporter and as they are going through a rough spell atm he seems quieter than normal on here. Probably too busy on the Everton forum.

We could have done with our results having been a bit worse before the transfer window to force some purchases. Which is a pretty bad indictment on the way we're run to be honest. Burnley, Newcastle and Palace all bad results for us today. Not looking very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the worst goal difference a team has stayed up with in the premier League?

Cardiff are currently on -27 from 27 games

Had a flick through the last few years. Udders with -30 last year is the best I can find.

Hypothetically, had Camara not scored against Norwich AND the Skates drew with WBA, then Norwich would have stayed up on -34 (and 76 GA :lol: ) all other things being equal.

Had a flick through the last few years. Udders with -30 last year is the best I can find.

Hypothetically, had Camara not scored against Norwich AND the Skates drew with WBA, then Norwich would have stayed up on -34 (and 76 GA :lol: ) all other things being equal.

Thanks. So at the risk of stating the obvious, Cardiff are on trend to finish with -38. They can't stay up with that surely

Thanks. So at the risk of stating the obvious, Cardiff are on trend to finish with -38. They can't stay up with that surely

The situation has been skewed massively by our head to head games, where we have rather embarrassingly provided Cardiff with 1/4 of their points for the season. Their form against the 'rest of the league' is 0.76ppg whereas ours is bang on 1.

If you extrapolate that over the remaining games, they will finish on 33.4 (call it 34) and us on 36.

Everton, with all the lavish spending they have put into assembling by far the most expensive squad outside the top six should be able to put Cardiff to the sword very easily. Especially when you consider the high calibre manager they appointed to fulfil their ambitions of challenging for the Champions League places. No luck needed, a cakewalk tonight for the Toffeemen.

I see nothing about our team that would engender this level of optimism.

Quite. I know he just missed a sitter but Brighton have Murray and Knockaert. Although Locadia is injured isn’t he? Cardiff we could possibly finish above if our players show a bit of resolve and effort but giving them six effortless points was stupid. Wood and Barnes are scoring for Burnley.

Gao Fc, formerly SFC 1886-2017, in January sold our Italian international and relied on two strikers with terrible injury records and even tried to sell one of those and failed pathetically. Also left the club relying on a guy who scores one a season and a middling Championship striker who hasn’t played this season. Anyone see the issue with the indecent rush for Sterling - and I’m not talking about Raheem