Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Can't see that happening as we would effectively have been knocked out of the cup, more likely to leave them in the hat and give whoever draws them a bye. Personally I can't see any of it happening - I think they will survive.

But that would mean a passport into semi final at Wembley. I think the FA would prefer a game to take place.However, I cannot see how Pompey Can survive. They have been insolvent for months.

really?

Yeah

Plus they say lookslike Stoke will have signed their bosnian keeper for £3.5m.

Either way they have not raised anywhere near the amount they needed to and now have no chance of selling players for 5 months.

Which means they are now in a far worse situation then before as means they have 1 chance to survive and that is someone puts the money from their own pocket into the club. Which obviously is not going to happen. They raised £6m with the sales (assuming the keeper goes) of which they basically have to pay the wages and various other repayments. They need a miracle now.

Sky reporting that its probable that Bergovic has gone to Stoke, but not confirmed by either Party yet. Dindane will have to return to Poopey not been concluded in time.

You missed out on the 10,000th post.

Go on WestStand, just one more to grab your 2000th post and it is all yours for the taking.

So many milestones in one afternoon.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Yes' date=' but didn't his club want him no-where near Pompey?[/quote']

Yes Lens wanted his loan cancelled, but didn't want him back either the way I understood it. guess they'd rather have Pompey not paying him, but them officially owing him rather than them. Can't see that this has been a good day for the blue few, not enough money in & not enough players of the wage bill (he said jokingly).

Yes Lens wanted his loan cancelled, but didn't want him back either the way I understood it. guess they'd rather have Pompey not paying him, but them officially owing him rather than them. Can't see that this has been a good day for the blue few, not enough money in & not enough players of the wage bill (he said jokingly).

Add that £4m to the creditors list then, because Pompey will now have to honour the original contract.

You missed out on the 10,000th post.

Go on WestStand, just one more to grab your 2000th post and it is all yours for the taking.

So many milestones in one afternoon.

Didn't even realise I was that close JB in all the excitement of the 10000th.

About time we had a Poll mods on when we think this this thread will finally get closed, Will have to go at least a week after Liquidation IMHO, so I can see it going close to 20000 I'll have 18956 please.

I have long held the opinion that we are basically fooked. Azougy was bought in to get what money he could out of the club before they all walk away and allow the club to die.

The transfer money received will almost certainly be pocketed, we have an £18M debt to Balram Chainai aswell as all the debt to Sasha and HMRC etc.

If the club is to fold it looks like we may have just enough left to be able to beat you on the 13th before we say goodbye and come back in another form lower down the pyramid