What do you want to happen to P*mpey?

StuRomseySaint

At first I think I wanted them to simply get relegated and start next season on minus points with an average Michael Wilde-type owner and another relegation to League 1.

I have had a slow week at work this week so spent alot of time looking through their forums and I am completely amazed that, pretty much all of them...

- Think it is completely unfair they are not allowed in Europe and AA should take the FA to court, even when mentioned that they didn't meet the deadline they still insist that shouldn't matter.

- There is even people talking about organising a boycott of Wembley in protest to not being allowed into Europe.

- They genuinely believe that they earnt all their success and the F.A Cup win and their final this year have been earnt on merit.

- They STILL almost man for man class themselves as the most loyal and passionate fans in the country, and constantly ignore when reminded that they have the worst average PL attendance in the country.

- They believe they are a Premiership club with Premiership traditions and fully deserve to be in the PL as they are one of 20 biggest teams in the land.

- They refuse to acknowledge that they have cheated to buy success and compare their administration to ours.

My view now is I really just want them to die and leave P*rtsmouth without a football club.

I want to see news stories of them c*nts crying.

I want to see youtube footage of John W******d jumping from the Spinnaker Tower.

I want to see the queue at the job centre for all their redundant staff.

I want to see Fred Dineage on Meridian squirming as he reports on Southamptons march up the table.

I want to watch and laugh as AFC P*mpey struggle against relegation in the Wessex League 1

I want to visit Tesco's in Fratton Park to do my weekly shopping

I want to see photo's of Liebherr cranes ripping Fratton Park to pieces, bit by bit.

I want to see Harry Redknapp on the T.V twitching at the loss of his spiritual home before having a heart attack.

I want to see Matt Le Tiss on Soccer Saturday taking the p!ss out of Paul Merson not only for being a pikey coke-faced c*nt, but because of the death of P*mpey.

I really f*cking hate them **** now and wish them a slow and painful death.

I want them to cease to exist.

No more Portsmouth FC, they can reform and call it whatever the f*** they like, but it wont be the real Portsmouth.

I want complete and utter misery for everyone associated with them , fans , players, employees, stewards, youth players, any C**T who is having the wedding at FP.

Do they have people ashes spread on the pitch as well, which most Pikey clubs seem to cater for? If so, I want them just to be tossed into the nearest garbage bin.

And one particular steward, hope he gets so upset that he kills himself, or run over by a caravan.

Their club deserves to die. They will always have a team to support as they will form a new one, so no need to worry for them in that regard.

Their fans are on the whole ignorant and delusional with no real grasp of what they have done (speaks volumes that all intelligent debate and appraisal has occured on the forum of their biggest rival!) Had they shown a bit more capability for logical thought I may have felt for them a bit, but alas, no.

A marker needs to be made to all clubs that running debt like this up is simply wrong and cannot be tolerated.

Put them out of their misery. It's the humane thing to do.

I have to stay off their forums, it f*cking winds me up! They seriously think that they deserve special dispensation and the whole world is against them, hardly any of them think the debts are a huge problem and most if not all think they are being treated harshly.

Luckily every single one of them thinks they will come through the other side with no more punishments, which is one good thing to take from it as it will hit them extra hard when they move into liquidation.

SKATE C*NTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to hate that Inzhagi fella from AC Milan , but his last minute goal he scored seems to be the turning point in their fortunes.

Hope they die soon.

I cheered so much when that equaliser went in. My god!!! Great memory.

1) If Pompey died and were wound up then the fans would form a new Pompey team in the non league.

This new team would climb through the leagues at a rapid pace and have an upward trajectory and the club would grow with success.

This new club would have no debts would have a very large supporter base for the level they are playing. This supporter base would grow as they rise through the leagues. The lack of debt would make it easier to build a new training ground and stadium. They'd be winning games week in week out for years to come.

2) If Pompey survive the summer but stubble on without new investment they will fall through the Leagues on a downward spiral. They would still have debts to pay back over a 4 or 5 year CVA agreement taking up most parachute money and little hope of a new stadium or training ground any time soon. They'd be losing games week in week out for years to come.

Which would you prefer?

Edited by Matthew Le God

I take some satisfaction that even when we delve into our dealings that could be considered to be morally or ethically questionable, such as the reverse takeover and all the filth associated with it, we aren't even remotely as capable of going so deep into the sewers as them.

When we changed owners a couple of times and had various chief executives and directors, they mostly acted with some semblance of honesty, or were genuine fans of our club who acted in what they considered to be our best interests, even if they couldn't deliver.

The Skates have had a succession of owners over the past decade, ranging from C ockney barrow boys to people who have made their money from dubious or illegal activities and are probably attempting to launder their ill-gotten gains through the club. They have had directors and managers associated with them who are either facing, or have been prosecuted on fraud charges.

We went into receivership for the sake of a few thousand pounds, whereas they have debts totalling around £120 million. Our administrator acted to a high level of professionalism and was respected in his profession. Theirs has a poor reputation and has been chastised in the past for bad and dubious practises.

Because by comparison we had to suffer penalties and the decline that put us in the third division, needless to say, I wish oblivion for them. Anything less would be a travesty.

They do have some decent, intelligent fans, but they are the minority. I feel sympathy for them. As for the majority of gormless, tattooed morons, the lowest form of amoebic pondlife epitomised by TCWTH W*stwood, I hope that they crash and burn.

They took the p*ss and gloated when we were desperately seeking survival and salvation under nowhere near as parlous circumstances as them. I am enjoying their agony immensely. The entertainment value and sport derived from it is terrific.

1) If Pompey died and were wound up then the fans would form a new Pompey team in the non league.

This new team would climb through the leagues at a rapid pace and have an upward trajectory and the club would grow with success.

This new club would have no debts would have a very large supporter base for the level they are playing. This supporter base would grow as they rise through the leagues. The lack of debt would make it easier to build a new training ground and stadium. They'd be winning games week in week out for years to come.

2) If Pompey survive the summer but stubble on without new investment they will fall through the Leagues on a downward spiral. The would still have debts to pay back over a 4 or 5 year CVA agreement taking up most parachute money and little hope of a new stadium or training ground any time soon. They'd be losing games week in week out for years to come.

Which would you prefer?

Pompey will not be the only reformed team in the lower leagues, so it won't be that easy.

I would like to see them dropped into the Blue square south league.

Eastleigh game would be a cracker.

2) If Pompey survive the summer but stubble on without new investment they will fall through the Leagues on a downward spiral. They would still have debts to pay back over a 4 or 5 year CVA agreement taking up most parachute money and little hope of a new stadium or training ground any time soon. They'd be losing games week in week out for years to come.

Which would you prefer?

Before I answer, remind me, what league are AFC Wimbledon in currently? :)

Which would you prefer?

Under the picure you paint of the alternatives, naturally I'd prefer two.

But your scenario number one is deeply flawed IMO. Firstly, it assumes that they would have a ground of any size and fans in any numbers to fill it. If they are wound up, Chainrai would probably sell Fratton Park for development. They often cannot fill their shed in the Premiership at the moment. For all their bravado that they have a huge fanbase that will support them through thick and thin, I don't believe it. No player of any quality would follow the club down to the Conference or wherever they would end up. It would take years and years for them with limited income and poor players to get back even to where we are now and it would only be with a wealthy owner that they could even begin to think of a new stadium and training facilities. Who would want to invest in them and then have to pay out for the basic infrastructure to rebuild them into something more investable?

In the meantime, we will have climbed back to the Premiership and mopped up all of the plastics in the area. (yuk)

Before I answer, remind me, what league are AFC Wimbledon in currently? :)

Conference Premier. The same league a new Pompey team may well start in.

Remember a fans Saints team was potentially going to join the conference and Pompey fans have been having similar discussions.

It is different from AFC Wimbledon or FC United of Manchester. Neither of those teams were the direct replacement for an existing club, they were protest teams. AFC Pompey would have a relatively huge fanbsae for non league and thus start much higher in the pyramid than AFC Wimbledon or FC United of Manchester.

Under the picure you paint of the alternatives, naturally I'd prefer two.

But your scenario number one is deeply flawed IMO. Firstly, it assumes that they would have a ground of any size and fans in any numbers to fill it. If they are wound up, Chainrai would probably sell Fratton Park for development. They often cannot fill their shed in the Premiership at the moment. For all their bravado that they have a huge fanbase that will support them through thick and thin, I don't believe it. No player of any quality would follow the club down to the Conference or wherever they would end up. It would take years and years for them with limited income and poor players to get back even to where we are now and it would only be with a wealthy owner that they could even begin to think of a new stadium and training facilities. Who would want to invest in them and then have to pay out for the basic infrastructure to rebuild them into something more investable?

In the meantime, we will have climbed back to the Premiership and mopped up all of the plastics in the area. (yuk)

Most conference teams have attendances of around 1k.

AFC Pompey could ground share with Havant & Waterlooville which can hold 4k.

4k is not an unreasonable amount of Pompey fans to stick with them, 50% of current season ticket holders. It would give them an income far in excess of every other non league club and they'd be able to attract and afford the best players at that level. They'd climb through quickly into League Two, be debt free and possibly able to build a new stadium more quickly than they could if the original club didn't fold.

Edited by Matthew Le God

4k is not an unreasonable amount of Pompey fans to stick with them, 50% of current season ticket holders. It would give them an income far in excess of every other non league club and they'd be able to attract and afford the best players at that level. They'd climb through quickly into League Two, be debt free and possibly able to build a new stadium more quickly than they could if the original club didn't fold.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance?league=eng.5&seasontype=4&cc=5739

Average official attendance: 2,033??? I get what you are saying, but there are still a few 'big boys' down in the BSP, no guarantee AFC Pompey will top that list.... lol

Average official attendance: 2,033???

There is a difference from saying most get around 1k and there is an average of 2k.

Teams like Luton and Oxford have much larger attendances and thus raise the average. However that doesn't mean the majority of the clubs in the league don't have

Edited by Matthew Le God

i hope they have a long,slow downward journey through the leagues as we triumphantly rise up them! i do like the thought of seeing them suffer if they were liquidated but would much rather the lingering pain over many years that survival would gain them :)

I can't help but think letting them linger on, stinking the world out would only serve their already ingrained 'poor little us, we're being punished' attitude.

Close the f()ckers down, its annoying enough now and we've only had a few months of it. 2, 3 years of this continuous misguided whining about injustice and 'fair play' could get very nauseating, let alone 10-15 years...

The responses on here are quite different to a couple of months ago when alot of people just wanted administration and relegation. :-)

But thats happened now, we need something to keep feeding our appetite and to take the gloss off their gloating about being in the FA Cup final.

I'll be lost when this finally ends. I'll have to do some work for a change.

The bit that I have highlighted is the fly in the ointment as far as I'm concerned. Where is the money going to come from to build this stadium? How big would it be? It would have to be the size of ours, so cost about £40 million or more. Unless some idiot with more money than sense buys the club in League two and pays for the stadium, then they will have a hefty mortgage to sustain. Can you see a queue of mortgage lenders beating a path to their door, given their past history? We required an attendance level of 17000, so it was said, to break even before we went bust in the second division. They struggle to get much above that in the Premiership. How do you think they would fare attempting to fill a 32000 capacity stadium in the 4th division, bearing in mind that possibly when they reach that level, we might well be mopping up all of the plastics who will fill our stadium to capacity when we are back in the Premiership?

We've got a building crew in at work at the moment,and one of the guys is your typical nasty mockney knuckle dragging skate. After just a day he'd spraypainted PFC in big blue letters on a bit of wood in the yard,and thinks it's ok to go around calling all my workmates scummers etc... So with this in mind I hope their dirty cheating club dies a horrible horrible death,and I hope it happens after they've sold a bunch of season tickets too,so their fans suffer that little bit more and that **** with the bell keels over from a broken heart.

I want them to suffer. Fall through leagues and end up a mid table league 1 or league 2 team. They just sit there, with nothing to ever play for until one day they scrable through to the 3rd round of the FA Cup and draw us....and we will spank them. 8-0!

Derby games are something that can't be matched! I wouldn't want to lose that!

For them to suffer and languish, interminably, yo-yoing between the Conference and Division 4 (L2) so that they have rapture one year (thus gloating on here) and then being relegated from L2, by Christmas the following year. Meanwhile, off the pitch, numerous trips to Court for irregularities, W.U. Orders etc.

Conversely, down the sunny end of the M27, we plod along happily in the Championship then get promoted after a glorious season. The following eternity to be spent happily plodding along in the middle/upper reaches of the PL with the odd Cup Win and trips to Europe.

One can dream!

What level of points deduction would be required (on average) for a team which would otherwise be chasing protion back to the premier league to be relegated to league 1?

-30 ought to suffice and why would they chasing promotion next season when any decent players have left or been loaned out because they cant afford them, and all expensive loanees have gone back.

What level of points deduction would be required (on average) for a team which would otherwise be chasing protion back to the premier league to be relegated to league 1?

Irrelevant really.

Most teams that bounce straight back keep a number of players from the relegation season. Newcastle and West Brom although they lost some big players kept the core. Both I would suggest were also better when they went down than Pompey are now.

Pompey in the summer will send back all loans and sell or let go most senior players to reduce the wage bill and create so cash from sales. The administrator has already indicated next season Pompey will have a squad of youth players and free transfers (which due to a low budget will only be the ones that no other Championship side or the better League One sides wanted).

Points deduction or not Pompey at present look like they will struggle to stay up next season. All a points deduction will do is make it harder. Extremely little chance of a promotion campaign unless a miracle of huge proportions happens and some rich and stupid sees an investment opportunity that no one else does.

Which would you prefer?

In scenario 1 I do not think that they will get as large support that you think a lot of people that currently go would just stop and it would be very hard to get that support back. So their meteoric rise through the leagues would not be as easily as you think.

In scenario 1 I do not think that they will get as large support that you think a lot of people that currently go would just stop and it would be very hard to get that support back. So their meteoric rise through the leagues would not be as easily as you think.

Well the south London based fans of AFC Wimbledon manage it and Portsmouth have more fans than the original Wimbledon ever did.

I'd just like to see them actually get punished for their financial irregularities and criminal financial mismanagement. So far, all they've had is a minus 9 deduction which is going to make no difference at all as they'd have gone down anyway.

The scale of their debt is that ridiculous (and clearly shady) that I'd like a few things to happen:

The club to get deducted further points next season unless all creditors are paid back in full.

Peter Storrie to serve a prison term and to be barred from football for life. As much as we should be patting him on the back for totally screwing them over, the man is an odious, obnoxious and incompetent turd.

Harry Redknapp to be implicated in the financial irregularities and also serve a prison term.

The club to be wound up and AFC Portsmouth formed in the nether regions of non-league.

If these comments were ironic I'd chuckle but I suspect otherwise.

There is a certain sense of poetic justice about their relegation but what most of you ignore is that we have more in common than a lot of us care to admit. We are both unfashionable south coast teams that, sooner or later, will have to struggle against better funded teams. Yes they have quite a few Bell Ends, but witness the antics of some of our fans at the FA5 match. We have a few ourselves. Most football fans are self-delusional because emotion triumphs over logic. Enjoy their discomfort but let's be big enough to want to beat them at the highest level rather than seek their demise.

P*mpey fans are completely deluded, and they need a reality check. I think the most likely outcome is one similar to Wimbledon. Team folds, AFC team starts, works their way up through the divisions. Would be interesting to see how many of "teh worldz gratist fanz" would travel to teams like Tooting & Mitcham or Sutton Utd, and they'd still have a couple of seasons of consecutive promotions to get to that level! :D

Though I don't want Harry Redknapp to die, lol :=o

Nancy boy.

Yes they have quite a few Bell Ends, but witness the antics of some of our fans at the FA5 match. We have a few ourselves.

You're missing the point. They're a bunch of ****s. We are awesome.

Would be interesting to see how many of "teh worldz gratist fanz" would travel to teams like Tooting & Mitcham or Sutton Utd

Maybe as many as travelled to some of their games this season. You're probably talking at least a few hundred.

I used to hate that Inzhagi fella from AC Milan , but his last minute goal he scored seems to be the turning point in their fortunes.

Hope they die soon.

Spot on Hatch - Inzaghi was always one of those gits who made a fortune from poking goals in from the 6 yard box - However, that goal he scored had me jumping around the room! That goal seems to have have totally reversed any 'wave' of good luck they were riding on and I for one am delighted about it.

If these comments were ironic I'd chuckle but I suspect otherwise.

There is a certain sense of poetic justice about their relegation but what most of you ignore is that we have more in common than a lot of us care to admit. We are both unfashionable south coast teams that, sooner or later, will have to struggle against better funded teams. Yes they have quite a few Bell Ends, but witness the antics of some of our fans at the FA5 match. We have a few ourselves. Most football fans are self-delusional because emotion triumphs over logic. Enjoy their discomfort but let's be big enough to want to beat them at the highest level rather than seek their demise.

Who is this you are talking about? Did you miss the fact that we are owned by a BILLIONAIRE, whereas they will soon have less funds than most of the teams in British football.

And why is it being big enough to want to beat them at the highest level, rather than wanting the natural order to be restored, with us in the Premiership once more and them a couple of divisions at least below us? What would be nice, would be us playing them in the FA Cup under those circumstances and reversing the result that seemed to mean so much to them. I four one would like that.

I don't want them to die, i don't want any real fans clubs to die.

What i want for them is the action that they deserve and have dodged at every turn to be taken against them.

Let's not sugar coat it, they cheated, they are continuing to cheat.

They bought players with borrowed money that they had no intention of paying back, they loaned in players with no intention of paying their wages on time. They argued their finances were sound and they should have their transfer embargo lifted only to find a few months later they are £120m in debt. They lied to Vantis about their finances claiming the debt they owed was just 40% of the current total. They have sold countless players for vast sums of money which has vanished without trace. They have criminals running the club with connections to as dodgy as dodgy people get.

You could write for days about the things they have done wrong.

But they have yet to have any punishment handed to them. They are in admin but yet their admin is different to everyone elses. They are being bank rolled by an owner who got owenership of the club by a default on a loan. The actual administrator has history with those involved and is seen as a shift character etc etc

The only punishment they have had is the -9 which means nothing to club that was always going to get relegated. Even with fielding all those players that shouldn't be there they were miles away from staying up.

So i don't want to see them die, i just want justice to happen to them. Clubs like Luton for example have done nothing as bad as Pompey have and they got the book thrown at them. If they come out of admin on the 6th of may with nothing else happening to them then it is a total scandal. They deserve at least another -15/-25 next season and deserve a similar ban on them like Bournemouth have in terms of signing players.

I don't want them to die, i don't want any real fans clubs to die.

What i want for them is the action that they deserve and have dodged at every turn to be taken against them.

Let's not sugar coat it, they cheated, they are continuing to cheat.

They bought players with borrowed money that they had no intention of paying back, they loaned in players with no intention of paying their wages on time. They argued their finances were sound and they should have their transfer embargo lifted only to find a few months later they are £120m in debt. They lied to Vantis about their finances claiming the debt they owed was just 40% of the current total. They have sold countless players for vast sums of money which has vanished without trace. They have criminals running the club with connections to as dodgy as dodgy people get.

You could write for days about the things they have done wrong.

But they have yet to have any punishment handed to them. They are in admin but yet their admin is different to everyone elses. They are being bank rolled by an owner who got owenership of the club by a default on a loan. The actual administrator has history with those involved and is seen as a shift character etc etc

The only punishment they have had is the -9 which means nothing to club that was always going to get relegated. Even with fielding all those players that shouldn't be there they were miles away from staying up.

So i don't want to see them die, i just want justice to happen to them. Clubs like Luton for example have done nothing as bad as Pompey have and they got the book thrown at them. If they come out of admin on the 6th of may with nothing else happening to them then it is a total scandal. They deserve at least another -15/-25 next season and deserve a similar ban on them like Bournemouth have in terms of signing players.

Brilliant post and I absolutely agree.

I've just got this horrible, nagging feeling they will come up smelling of roses come August...