New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

Has anyone got anymore information on the new sponsorless kit for next season?

Red and White stripes or the sash. Sorry if I have missed something but seems to have gone quiet on this one, and now the season is over I thought I would start one up again.

I would like to see the sash with the old badge (for one season only)

Not sure whether we're keeping the same away kit (minus the sponsor), but I think it's pretty much nailed on for the home kit to be plain white with a red sash. If you search about on the forum there was a thread a while back with various mock-up designs, GeckoSaint did some very good ones too.

My brothers seen it and has said it is all red with two thin white stripes alongside the badge and white sleeves with a collar. He got talking to the security guard at SMS and he showed him a picture. The away one is going to be the same style but a different colour with Libheirs name on it apparantly.

My brothers seen it and has said it is all red with two thin white stripes alongside the badge and white sleeves with a collar. He got talking to the security guard at SMS and he showed him a picture. The away one is going to be the same style but a different colour with Libheirs name on it apparantly.

Who the f*ck is Libheirs and yeah I'm sure a security guard would be walking around with a picture of the yet to be exposed kit!!!!

Sounds ****ing awful, Arsenal with a couple of stripes, yuck. Don't believe a word of it.

Sounds ****ing awful, Arsenal with a couple of stripes, yuck. Don't believe a word of it.[/

Yeah sounds like total bs, one off 125 kit & all red with White sleeves a design we have never worn in our history. Great idea, why not put a gun on the badge too.

Sounds ****ing awful, Arsenal with a couple of stripes, yuck. Don't believe a word of it.[/

Yeah sounds like total bs, one off 125 kit & all red with White sleeves a design we have never worn in our history. Great idea, why not put a gun on the badge too.

does have to be a kit that has been worn in our history though..?

What we do know, new home & away kit.

Usually unveiled in early may, usually launched early mid\June (though many clubs are launching early to cash in on the WC, however unlikely for us)

home replica sponsor free, away tba though not flybe.

Strongly rumoured to be White shirt, red sash, White shorts, red socks.

Highly likely to be tailored by umbro.

No strong rumours on away colours.

does have to be a kit that has been worn in our history though..?

Seeing as though the whole point is to celebrate our herritage & history over the last 125 years I would say so!

Breaking news.... Head steward has just drawn me a picture of the new away which is royal blue with a moon on it's back like it has had one too many.:trans:

Edited by doggface

I was only wondering because a lot of the time it gets revealed at the final home game. I know this is two weeks off but sometimes someone knows what or has a clue what it will be like.

I think the post above this was along the think I had, sounds like common sense to me, but what about the badge for one season only (old style)

Edited by Dr Who?

What we do know, new home & away kit.

Usually unveiled in early may, usually launched early mid\June (though many clubs are launching early to cash in on the WC, however unlikely for us)

home replica sponsor free, away tba though not flybe.

Strongly rumoured to be White shirt, red sash, White shorts, red socks.

Highly likely to be tailored by umbro.

No strong rumours on away colours.

This one not the one above mine!! lol

Have they actually said the home kit is going to be sponsor free? because I thought it was stated the Replica Home kit was going to be sponsor free because that is what the fans wanted. Isn't the Replica the one we buy and therefore the home kit worn by the players could have a sponsor. Can someone put me strate on this please

Yep, I call BS on that one.

Have they actually said the home kit is going to be sponsor free? because I thought it was stated the Replica Home kit was going to be sponsor free because that is what the fans wanted. Isn't the Replica the one we buy and therefore the home kit worn by the players could have a sponsor. Can someone put me strate on this please

I can put you Straight on this, but not strate.

Oh, and one of the away kits that was being considered is Green. Umbro presented several designs and colours. Not sure which one has been chosen, but there was a green kit... And before you all start, it wasn't the goalkeepers shirt.

Edited by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd

As I posted earlier, Umbro presented a load of different shirt styles and colours. I'm not saying that this was chosen, just that it was one option that was being considered. My mate couldn't take a picture of the whole shirt, but he did manage to sneak a photo of the colour. He said the shirt was very plain. All one colour with a Red & Black trim.

There's not much to see. And it definitely wasn't a Goalkeepers shirt!

01a.jpg

Edited by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd

spoke to some bloke working for umbro and was very high up in london, and got chatting about saints kit next season, he said our away kit yellow top blue shorts and yellow socks and said it was smart as f*uck

Oh good that will be a nice change.

Any hint about the all important home kit though?

spoke to some bloke working for umbro and was very high up in london, and got chatting about saints kit next season, he said our away kit yellow top blue shorts and yellow socks and said it was smart as f*uck

I do hope that that will be the strapline for the new kit.

So you think i'm just making it up?

Yep :D

I'm finding it hard to believe that a security guard at SMS would just flash about a picture of the new kit when it's meant to be secret. Seems a bit odd to me. Also, i'm not sure if we've ever worn a kit with white sleeves and the rest red, so it seems an odd choice for a 125 year anniversary kit.

I'm looking forward to the sash kit, which I think is the most likely option, but i'm prepared to admit that I was wrong when the kit is revealed later on.