How many did we take to JPT, how many..

NickG

..could we take, if we were not limited, to an FA Cup final?

Compare and contrast...

FA cup final - still tickets left!

We have gone through all the season ticket holders, members and those that qualified by going to X-amount of games stages for getting FA cup final tickets.

Today we returned to season ticket holders again, with us season ticket holders given a further chance to get another 2 tickets per membership.

There ARE still tickets left over, which, in all honest - given we 'only' got 25,000 or so - disappoints me I do have to say...

Yep, I know that people will have reasons for not getting them, and lets face it these bad boys are not cheap, but in all honesty we should not - for an FA cup final -go through all these stages and still see tickets left over, should we?

When looking online a minute ago areas 120, 504, 522, 523 and 524 were down to limited availability, with all others sold out, but this is still too many tickets left over, so lets get them snapped up!

If you know any season ticket holders and want to go now is the time to tap them up and see if they will help you out...

PLAY UP POMPEY!

http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10995&posts=3

Read more: http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=197612#ixzz0mzM0cRtg

"We iz da gratist fanz in da wrld lol"

Gr8est fanz?

PFC Jono is wavering and preparing for that cold sweat as his cheeks redden.

"I wish I could go, to be honest it would be a dream to see Pompey in the F.A Cup Final, if it was any other weekend I could go. Im gutted to be honest, knowing the fact that there are plenty of tickets left. I know we will sell out our section in Wembley. But if we did'nt it would be an embarrisment."

I cannot believe ANY club, with an allocation of 25,000 for an FA Cup Final are struggling to sell out. That is pathetic.

Best fans in the world ? Please, please pundits and commentators alike wake up and stop shoving that particular crumb of bull**** down our throats !

I see someone offering 70 quid for a ticket. I can recall Saints fans paying over the 500 mark in 2003.

Poxy little club.

I paid £60 for my ticket in 2003 but my missus cost me £500 for a £25 ticket right at the back, i bought it off a season ticket holder who was getting married and going on honeymoon, hence no holiday for us that year, to be given only 25k tickets and struggling to sell them is an absolute disgrace, biggest team in hampshire my arse

When compared to the amount of tickets Carlisle sold for their fitfth final appearance in what is a reletively insignificant trophy we can see the true size of that pathetic excuse for a football club.

I bet the premier league held a party when they were relegated, what an embarrassment to the game.

Lol at the greatest fans in the world.

What do you reckon we took overall ?? Including the majority of Wembley Corperate tickets ?? almost 50k ?? More ??

Crazy really, i know they are not filling the ground but i honestly thought they would easily sell out their wembley allocation.

£800 for 2 tickets in 2003, won in a charity auction through work, great seats about 8 rows back on the 6 yard box (Saints end), but corporate (vip apparently) seats so I was surrounded by neutrals.

A great day out that I will never forget, I am stunned that the skates have tickets left over, it just goes to show for a FACT that there is in only one club in Hampshire.

I just mailed the link to a skate i used to work with and this was his response

"Didn’t know that, got mine through the amount (40k) that went to FA affiliate (ie through Guildford & Woking league that I play in) – I suspect quite a few got them that way as they didn’t think that they’d get one of Pompey’s allocation.

Why the intrigue, thought you’d snap one up to see what a proper cup final is like"

That is a blinding excuse!!

I just mailed the link to a skate i used to work with and this was his response

"Didn’t know that, got mine through the amount (40k) that went to FA affiliate (ie through Guildford & Woking league that I play in) – I suspect quite a few got them that way as they didn’t think that they’d get one of Pompey’s allocation.

Why the intrigue, thought you’d snap one up to see what a proper cup final is like"

That is a blinding excuse!!

Pretty sure there were thousands of Saints fans who did the same in 2003, the difference being it was genuinely difficult to get a ticket in the main allocation unless you were a season ticket holder.

Summary: ****-poor excuse