Lambert signing stuff

Matthew Le Tissier

Did you notice lambert came out the front, spent 15 minutes signing and having photos done, about 30 people held back and waited for a signature as not to get in his face , and he said that's it I'm not signing no more I've gotta go, even a little girl about 6 with her mum wanted a photo signed and he wouldn't do it.

For the sake of another 10 minutes he ****ed off alot of people.

A case of it's gone to his head I think, the guy who reads the team doesn't help, he bigs him up more than everyone else, it's a team game and it looks like the ricky fame is going to his head.

It's a shame

i dont understand what he did wrong here? As you sid he spent about 15minutes there signing things and having photographs taken, thats quie a lot of time.. If he had to go then he had to go! If he stayed for every person he could have been there all day.

Some people just need to pick holes in everything!

Did you notice lambert came out the front, spent 15 minutes signing and having photos done, about 30 people held back and waited for a signature as not to get in his face , and he said that's it I'm not signing no more I've gotta go, even a little girl about 6 with her mum wanted a photo signed and he wouldn't do it.

A case of it's gone to his head I think, the guy who reads the team doesn't help, he bigs him up more than everyone else, it's a team game and it looks like the ricky fame is going to his head.

It's a shame

Footballer in 'needing to get home to wife and family' shocker....

tell that to the little kids who worship him and got blown out.

It's just one of those things. Every popular player has to deal with it and not let it get to him.

I'm guessing there were more people waiting than would have been waiting to shake hands with Avram, however. What a lazy tw*t that Avram Grant is!!!

i dont understand what he did wrong here? As you sid he spent about 15minutes there signing things and having photographs taken, thats quie a lot of time.. If he had to go then he had to go! If he stayed for every person he could have been there all day.

Some people just need to pick holes in everything!

Bloody Daily Mail readers

It's a shame

Ironically, considering your username, the announcer the announcer at The Dell (remember that?) used to "big-up" MLT when he read the team sheet out!

There's a "Rickie Lambert signs for..." joke in here somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it...

More of a ....

And further bad news for Southampton fans today when it was revealed that Rickie Lambert refused to extend discussions regarding signing on for longer

It's a shame

It is a shame you are a big fan of him. I think he is a very good player in this level. But wouldn't give the **** to ask him for autographs or photos taking.

Don't forget he had previously spent at least 45 minutes being interviewed, signing stuff and having his photo taken in all of the hospitality suites as well as media interviews et al. He has to draw a line under it somewhere otherwise he would never get home!

It's a shame

We spoke to him, got a pic, got an autograph and he was a really friendly bloke.

Fuss about nothing, wait for him at the next home game if your that dissapointed .

It's a shame

what a crock of sh1t