Sam Cam

dune

I wasn't sure if Dune was perving over the leaders wives or talking about them as people?

Both.

Sam Cam has a bit of the Princess Diana about here (minus the bad points). A lot of people on here will scoff at the importance of a leaders wife, but when it comes to global politics how the wives get on is important because behind every great leader is a strong wife in the back ground and I can forsee Sam Cam getting on like a house on fire with Michelle Obama and Marie-Dominique Sarkozy for example.

I really do believe that not only have we got a fanastic new world statesman in Dave Cam, but the complete package of a husband and wife team. Gordon and Sarah never fitted in when it came to global networking with brown always being the man on the sidelines.

Edited by dune

Both.

Sam Cam has a bit of the Princess Diana about here (minus the bad points). A lot of people on here will scoff at the importance of a leaders wife, but when it comes to global politics how the wives get on is important because behind every great leader is a strong wife in the back ground and I can forsee Sam Cam getting on like a house on fire with Michelle Obama and Marie-Dominique Sarkozy for example.

You should probably go back and read the Wikipedia page for Sarkozy again, as he hasn't been married to her since 1996. He's on wife number three, Carla Bruni, who is really rather nice, and a singer to boot. She certainly doesn't look like a horse.

Both.

I really do believe that not only have we got a fanastic new world statesman in Dave Cam, but the complete package of a husband and wife team. Gordon and Sarah never fitted in when it came to global networking with brown always being the man on the sidelines.

Fail.

Both.

Nothing worse than trying to sound clever but then getting basic facts wrong.

What did Sarah Brown do apart from looking like a man?

Brown was born Sarah Macaulay in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire,[1] on 31 October 1963[2] to a middle-class family: her mother Pauline was a teacher and her Scottish father Iain[2] (who died in Ireland in 2007)[3] worked for publisher Longman. Brown spent her early childhood in Fife,[4] before moving to Tanzania. When she was eight, her parents separated, both remarried, and she with her two younger brothers, Sean and Bruce,[3] went to live with their mother and stepfather in North London.[5]

She was educated in North London at Acland Burghley School and Camden School for Girls, and went on to take a psychology degree at the University of Bristol.[6]

After leaving university, she worked at the brand consultancy Wolff Olins. When she was 30, she went into partnership with her old school friend, Julia Hobsbawm, starting the Hobsbawm Macaulay public relations firm together. The firm landed contracts with the New Statesman, owned by Geoffrey Robinson.[6] The firm has also won contracts with the British Council, a UK government-funded body, which led to allegations from the Conservative Party that these contracts ought to have been disclosed by Mr Brown. No action was taken by the Government in respect of this alleged breach of the Ministerial Code. [7]

[edit] Marriage and children

She first met Gordon Brown briefly at a Labour event, but they did not speak at length until 1994 when they shared a flight from London to Scotland for the Scottish Labour Party conference. After this meeting the two began dating.[8]

The relationship was kept secret until 1997, when the News of the World published a picture of them together in a restaurant in London.[9] Allegedly, the scene was staged by spin doctor Charlie Whelan and had to be reshot when Brown failed to look suitably loving.[6]

They were married on 3 August 2000 in Brown's home town, North Queensferry, Fife.[10]

In 2001, she left Hobsbawm Macaulay after finding out she was pregnant with her first child.[11] On 28 December 2001 she gave birth prematurely to a daughter, Jennifer Jane, who died when she was only 10 days old.[12][13] In 2002 she founded charity Piggy Bank Kids, which began as a research fund to tackle complications in pregnancy, and has now expanded into a range of projects helping disadvantaged children.

Gordon Brown has spoken of Sarah's bravery after the death of their daughter.[14]

On 17 October 2003 she gave birth to her second child, a boy, John[15] and then on 17 July 2006 she had another boy, James Fraser.[16] In November of that year, James Fraser was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.[17]

Brown listening to her husband's speech at the Diversity Reception, Labour conference, 2009She is the patron of domestic violence charity Women's Aid and of Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre, set up in memory of a breast cancer victim, among others.[18] Brown is also a close friend of writer J.K. Rowling (who donated £1 million to the Labour Party in 2008),[19] and the two co-authored a children's book for the One Parent Families charity organization.[20]

[edit] Public perception

Brown has often been compared with Cherie Blair, the wife of her husband's predecessor. Cherie Blair was often portrayed as eccentric and outgoing by the media. Brown has been portrayed in contrast to this as a more reserved, though nonetheless amiable, figure.[21][22][23] British newspaper, The Guardian, noted her public image, saying, "her positive profile could be the best thing Labour has got going for it with the election looming."[24]

Brown, a member of the social networking site Twitter, has over a million members on Twitter following "SarahBrown10", resulting in Jan Moir of the Daily Mail dubbing her "the high priestess of Twitter".[25

Brown, a member of the social networking site Twitter, has over a million members on Twitter following "SarahBrown10", resulting in Jan Moir of the Daily Mail dubbing her "the high priestess of Twitter".[25

More likely she got that nickname because she looks like a witch.

Great reply Stanley. You forgot to mention Gordon's disability which does not conform to your white power superior race bullsh1t.

I have nothing but respect for those that have disabilities but find ways of combatting them. Take David Blunkett, some suggested that he would find it hard to know what was happening in the world, but he employed Sadie the wonderdog and aside from the unfortunate incident with the cows she guided him admireably.

A friend of mine is a press photographer, he told me that Mrs Blair is pretty fit, but photograph's really badly. He said out of all the people he's photographed in his 25 years, her pictures do her the least justice out of anyone he's ever photographed.I cant see it myself, but I've never seen her in the flesh (thank god).

As an aside, he also told me that William Hague was a "man's man", who got married for his political career.

A friend of mine is a press photographer, he told me that Mrs Blair is pretty fit, but photograph's really badly. He said out of all the people he's photographed in his 25 years, her pictures do her the least justice out of anyone he's ever photographed.I cant see it myself, but I've never seen her in the flesh (thank god).

As an aside, he also told me that William Hague was a "man's man", who got married for his political career.

Do you mean that there's a suggestion that he "bowls from the pavilion end" ?

I'm very surprised that Mrs PM wears such high-heeled shoes given her pregnancy.

Very bad move for her health and that of her unborn child.

No offence BTF but it will be refreshing to get away from the nanny state mentality of the left! Live your life! be free, smoke, drink, eat what you like its your choice......

No offence BTF but it will be refreshing to get away from the nanny state mentality of the left! Live your life! be free, smoke, drink, eat what you like its your choice......

But I thought Tory boys 'loved' nannies :D

I do smoke, drink and eat what I like. Sam Cameron, of course, can do as she wishes.

However, and I'm sure her midwife has told her this too, if she wears high-heeled shoes, she risks falling over (and potentially damaging her baby) and she also risks damaging her back permanently because of the change in her posture.

Still - if she's happy to take that risk - it's a free world. My words were meant kindly.

But I thought Tory boys 'loved' nannies :D

I do smoke, drink and eat what I like. Sam Cameron, of course, can do as she wishes.

However, and I'm sure her midwife has told her this too, if she wears high-heeled shoes, she risks falling over (and potentially damaging her baby) and she also risks damaging her back permanently because of the change in her posture.

Still - if she's happy to take that risk - it's a free world. My words were meant kindly.

I am not a Tory boy I am a free market libertarian who sometimes puts his cross next to the Conservative box. Well most of the time. Probably better off arguing the boy bit now I come to think of it.

personally i think all the wives of the 3 leaders were not bad totty.

Watching Brown's farewell yesterday I did notice sarah had quite big tits .

Although I would hardly call them "totty" they are a remarkable improvement from Mary Wilson and Norma Major, I also recall Ken Clarke's Mrs looked about 103 when he was CoE.

Watching Brown's farewell yesterday I did notice sarah had quite big tits .

Although I would hardly call them "totty" they are a remarkable improvement from Mary Wilson and Norma Major, I also recall Ken Clarke's Mrs looked about 103 when he was CoE.

I looked very closely but I couldn't decide who had the biggest d*ck - Cameron or Clegg.

Any ideas?

At times, I found her quite attractive (pregnent women often are, they are also more horny ;)) , but at other times I have to agree with the above statement.

As Maiesiophillic as that may be, I am in agreement. She was last weeks guilty pleasure for me, I'm over it now though.

A friend of mine is a press photographer, he told me that Mrs Blair is pretty fit, but photograph's really badly. He said out of all the people he's photographed in his 25 years, her pictures do her the least justice out of anyone he's ever photographed.I cant see it myself, but I've never seen her in the flesh (thank god). QUOTE]

Ive read that about her in several press interviews "much prettier in the flesh and tiny, almost elfin" was one