SaintsWeb Forum Match reaction and pictures - Home side 5-2 Away side

Minty

The other thread is a bit big so I'm sure a new one for the 'reaction' is appropriate.

The first batch of pics, including most of the goals and nickh's 'sending off', are all on this link:

SaintsWeb Forum Match 27/5/10

The first goal:

4645378855_4e59d8a7fc_o.jpg

The second:

4645419523_7e5cc60c9b_o.jpg

Third:

4645994396_9f8f29ae68_o.jpg

Fourth:

4645380777_b4652016a6_o.jpg

A sequence of the fifth:

4645382747_9b9c61b9e5_o.jpg

4645382897_24909575f4_o.jpg

4645383031_948624a2a3_o.jpg

And the away sides first goal:

4645380881_6a60065009_o.jpg

4645995268_25fd9265c9_o.jpg

I missed their other goal as I was trying to help stretch Steve's f*cked muscle!!!

Who is that long haired woman on the ground when the away team scored ? I didn't know it was

a mixed sex game.

Now you lot know what it must be like to play for that lot down the M27, they play in front

of lots of empty seats.

there was a lot of segregation due to the friction between the home and away fans Edited by OldNick

Would just like to say thanks to Steve Grant for organising this again, was a fantastic night. Obviously there were a few tactics from the away side to unsettle us, like making us change in a little side room off of the home dressing room. I feel these tactics brought the home side closer together however and with Eugene as captain we could do no wrong! Well done to Nickh for giving us the freedom to play football not seen around this way for a long time.

Brilliant night again and well done to all involved.

How did you know when to take the picture? This looks too good quality to be off a video recording.

Video?! Wash your mouth out... Still photography only! ;)

And it's worth pointing out that 8.5 frames a second only helps if you know how to frame and focus the shot in the first place! For most shots I'd only usually shoot a burst of 3 or 4 shots max.

It was, indeed, a bloody good night. Good game of footy with some great lads. It really is something everyone should try to do once.

Thanks as ever to Steve for doing the organising.

WE used tactics to unsettle you? Your team spent half the night rolling around on the bloody floor!

Seeing as I did myself go down once under a very heavy challenge, I wouldn't like to comment on that

Thanks to Granty for another cracking night - sorry i could n't make the afters. Hope to see you all next year for the third one!

Was lovely to meet your little gang OTH, made the game so enjoyable trying to outsing a 3 year old.

Don't tell StDonkey but your little girl asked me who the lady was in the running up and down. When I told her that it was a man, she said 'I would like long hair like him' sucha sweetie, you should bne proud mate.

The other thread is a bit big so I'm sure a new one for the 'reaction' is appropriate.

The first batch of pics, including most of the goals and nickh's 'sending off', are all on this link:

SaintsWeb Forum Match 27/5/10

The first goal:

I missed their other goal as I was trying to help stretch Steve's f*cked muscle!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't BELIEVE you've done this to us down here.

Not flickr argggggggggggghhhhhh

dbh1cw.jpg

Edited by dubai_phil

Did the club only offer this to Saintsweb or was it open to anyone to have a match like last summer?

And Phil, are you gonna be tracked down and questioned now you viewed that?

Bloody SWAT team are already outside the house. I may be gone some time. Damn