Asturius Sports

pedg

Tenous link time,just for a change,he is into cinema and bought into dreamworks sometime ago alledgedly a suitor for SFC had links to Deamworks.

He has also looked at Leeds united,this was mentioned only a few days ago,that the person who looked at leeds was also casting an eye in our direction.

Pure speculation of course.IMO.

Tenous link time,just for a change,he is into cinema and bought into dreamworks sometime ago alledgedly a suitor for SFC had links to Deamworks.

He has also looked at Leeds united,this was mentioned only a few days ago,that the person who looked at leeds was also casting an eye in our direction.

Pure speculation of course.IMO.

Would that be the alledged previous suitor who sold his shares in Dreamworks?

I very nearly mentioned that earlier but thought I might become too predictable....perish the thought...!!;)

Stunning.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

Clearly the site is not active. It tells you it is under construction.

Now, it may or may not be anything to do with Saints but the Asturius companies are genuine companies and Dave Merrington is involved with at least one of them (I haven't checked the others).

Personally I have some doubts that it is anything to do with Saints - largely because of Asturius Bridgend; what the hell is that? There's a place called Bridgend in Northumberland as well as South Wales. Isn't Dave from round there? My inkling is that he is involved in some sort of business venture unconnected with Saints but involving some people he may have met due to his Saints links.

Neverthless, this is an interesting line of enquiry that can't be dismissed out of hand IMO.

The amount they spent on graphic design takes your breath away. This takeover is going to awesome. Clearly they have the budgets of small countries.

You're just a graphic design snob Buctootim!!! ;)

They have nothing to say yet so that's better than many holding pages!

You're just a graphic design snob Buctootim!!! ;)

They have nothing to say yet so that's better than many holding pages!

Tis all true. ;)

Found this whilst looking for a good comeback. Amazing what you can find searchin for "crap graphic design"

best_fans_crap.jpg

Anil Ambani was the person i was alluding to in this post last night.

I am not ITK and have not received any text, so I do not know where this name has come from but there is a business link from him to a well known Saints fan.

There are a number of Directors (approx 100) for the educational institution called - Indian School of Business.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=11482545

Anil is one of them (in fact there are a number of very rich people on that list including the qpr owner etc).

Another on the list is Girish Venkat Reddy who is CEO and CO-FOUNDER of a american Hedge Fund called Prisma Capital Partners. One of the other 2 co-founders is a well known Saints fan.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=9518498

However, I have noticed over the last 18 months that whenever the dark lord has problems suddenly a Takeover rumour appears to distract attention. Just a feeling I have.

John

LOWE OUT !!!!!

I am not ITK and have not received any text, so I do not know where this name has come from but there is a business link from him to a well known Saints fan.

There are a number of Directors (approx 100) for the educational institution called - Indian School of Business.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=11482545

Anil is one of them (in fact there are a number of very rich people on that list including the qpr owner etc).

Another on the list is Girish Venkat Reddy who is CEO and CO-FOUNDER of a american Hedge Fund called Prisma Capital Partners. One of the other 2 co-founders is a well known Saints fan.

http://investing.businessweek.com/businessweek/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=9518498

However, I have noticed over the last 18 months that whenever the dark lord has problems suddenly a Takeover rumour appears to distract attention. Just a feeling I have.

John

LOWE OUT !!!!!

_1756864_dyke_davies2_fog_300.gif

Chloe Ashcroft?

playschool6.jpg

And there you have it at last, proof positive on a takeover thread.....

Jackanory, jackanory.......

Meanwhile - my mates got a couple spare JayZeeBeeSeas (the fake Chinese versions) over in Sharjah you can have free for a day MB.

You ok for the airfare? Should fit ok onto tht new Emirates A380, couple of Breweries should cover it

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here?

Clearly the site is not active. It tells you it is under construction.

Now, it may or may not be anything to do with Saints but the Asturius companies are genuine companies and Dave Merrington is involved with at least one of them (I haven't checked the others).

Personally I have some doubts that it is anything to do with Saints - largely because of Asturius Bridgend; what the hell is that? There's a place called Bridgend in Northumberland as well as South Wales. Isn't Dave from round there? My inkling is that he is involved in some sort of business venture unconnected with Saints but involving some people he may have met due to his Saints links.

Neverthless, this is an interesting line of enquiry that can't be dismissed out of hand IMO.

Simple really....

IF - and it's a mighty big IF as far as I'm concerned - this consortium are going to takeover SFC, why would they bother going to the trouble of making their own website?

And why would they need the Sports and Hospitality section on it?

I'm assuming that IF they were to takeover SFC that would also include taking over the Official Website, which has adequate provisions for sports and hospitality doesn't it?

Other than that, if they aren't taking over SFC - IMHO far more likely - how is a completely unheard of company going to attract corporate hospitality guests to unknown sports events?

Simple really....

IF - and it's a mighty big IF as far as I'm concerned - this consortium are going to takeover SFC, why would they bother going to the trouble of making their own website?

And why would they need the Sports and Hospitality section on it?

I'm assuming that IF they were to takeover SFC that would also include taking over the Official Website, which has adequate provisions for sports and hospitality doesn't it?

Other than that, if they aren't taking over SFC - IMHO far more likely - how is a completely unheard of company going to attract corporate hospitality guests to unknown sports events?

We agree then - I don't think it's anything to do with Saints either.

Sorry, I was just confused by your post which seemed to suggest that becasue the website is unspectacular at the moment, it was somehow invalid.

Cheers, benjii.

John

LOWE OUT !!!!!

A rather tenuous "link" though.

On looking at the first list of names the only link was possibly the name of Michael Dell ;I can't believe that a man with his billions and that surname is not seeking to buy us as we speak.