Walsall build up

Dazza82

Still need a ticket anywhere in the ground if anyone has one spare.

Might well have one but won't know until tomorrow morning. My son is meant to be playing cricket and if he does then I will have a spare ticket. All weather dependant. I know its a bit last minute but the best I can do. If it becomes free I could meet you at the ticket office so that we can convert the ticket into an adult ticket. I'm not looking to profit - just pay the face value for an U12 ticket. I'm travelling down from Warwickshire so can definitely let you know by 11am at the very very latest. Pm me and give me your mobile number.

If we get a penalty, should we let Kelvin/Bart take it? Think it would be a nice gesture to let Super Kelv get a goal to his name for all his loyalties....On the other hand, as pointed out above, we should be doing everything possible to win to be fair to the teams around Walsall....Hmmm...

If we get a penalty, should we let Kelvin/Bart take it? Think it would be a nice gesture to let Super Kelv get a goal to his name for all his loyalties....On the other hand, as pointed out above, we should be doing everything possible to win to be fair to the teams around Walsall....Hmmm...

Rickie will take it if he is on the pitch.

HTH.

If were a few goals up let someone else have it, like Makalele did for Chelsea a few seasona ago.

If its only 1-0 or so then Ricky should have it, Guaranteed goal.

Although I understand the sentiment, it would be kinda like we were taking the michael somewhat. If I were a Walsall fan and that happened - I'd be really ****ed off!

Yippee had my arthroscopy at 8 this morning so can go home tomorrow afternoon on crutches and can listen to game sadly I will not be on the bench had two meniscal tears sorted and debris removed so knee has been washed ironed and repaired . At least I can crack open the bottle of champers come 5 o'clock tomorrow. Come on you saints there's only one markus liebheir . Sent by iphone

Edited by Viking Warrior
Spelling

We are a professional football team with high standards, not a mickey mouse pub team.

Look forward to seeing you there Big Phil. Not renowned for its real ales so you may have to settle for a Guiness or 2.

Made it to Blighty, all sorted for tomorrow Kingsland Tavern about 1:30 COY Beers!

Must win game, IMO!

If not we might only just scrape into the play-offs, FFS!!!

When all is said and done, there will be nothing more to say or do.

When all is done and dusted, it will be nice and clean.

Come the end of the day, it will be night.

If Daggers get a draw away to Posh, and we win 4-0, Walsall will stay up on goals scored.

I don't think Daggers will win away at Posh, so I'm going for a 5-0 win to keep them up.

I can't wait! I couldn't listen to mondays game, and have been busy all week, so although I know we are up I am saving all my celebration for tomorrow!

I am combining it with the st georges day celebration I didn't get to have 2 weeks ago and am just going to be drinking from 7am onwards I think.

Tomorrow is going to be amazing and emotional whether you are at the ground or by a radio, I'm getting chills already!

COYS!!!

I can't wait! I couldn't listen to mondays game, and have been busy all week, so although I know we are up I am saving all my celebration for tomorrow!

I am combining it with the st georges day celebration I didn't get to have 2 weeks ago and am just going to be drinking from 7am onwards I think.

Tomorrow is going to be amazing and emotional whether you are at the ground or by a radio, I'm getting chills already!

COYS!!!

on your own??

Cricket has just been cancelled (waterlogged pitch up in Andover), so have just broken the bad news to my mate that I need my ticket back!!!!!!!!!

Took it surprisingly well (then again I haven't got the ticket yet, so he could turn his phone off and disappear for a bit!!!).

COYR

Cricket has just been cancelled (waterlogged pitch up in Andover), so have just broken the bad news to my mate that I need my ticket back!!!!!!!!!

Took it surprisingly well (then again I haven't got the ticket yet, so he could turn his phone off and disappear for a bit!!!).

COYR

Prioritising cricket over this game should be an instant ban from this forum and your red and white stripes removed ;)

Prioritising cricket over this game should be an instant ban from this forum and your red and white stripes removed ;)

It has been mentioned by many of my mates (however, the cricket team was close to folding and the senior players all agreed last summer that they had to play every match until June!!!!!, so was always going to miss out and therefore deseperately wanted us up before today!!!! as it turns out, the rain saved me).

As I was bored yesterday afternoon I looked back to the table at the turn of the year & since then Saints have averaged 2.32 points/game, Hudds 2.25 & Brighton 2.23. All three clubs have been on the equivalent of 100+points for the season form which just proves what a great job we have done to escape this league (fingers crossed). No wonder Hudds are gutted.

You play your strongest team - always; anything else is a sign of weakness.

We are a professional football team with high standards, not a mickey mouse pub team.

So apparently you know more than both Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho combined.

When are you taking Nigel's job?