SaintsWeb Prediction League

stevegrant

Don't forget that the SaintsWeb Prediction League is up and running again for this season, simply enter your score predictions for each Saints game and score points depending on how accurate your predictions are.

Correct scoreline and result: 10 points

Correct result: 5 points

Correct result + either team's correct score: 6 points

80 people already entered for this season, let's see if we can get that to the 200 or so we had last time around. :o

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/prediction-league is the address :toppa:

I suspect I'm being a tad thick, for once, but how do I enter the prediction league and/or where do I submit my prediction(s)?

When I click on the prediction league link, all I see is the initial league table and a bar graph showing the prediction split thus far.

Edit: yep, I was being thick - ignore me - just seen the 'my predictions' link....doh....

I cant see all the games they only go up to February are we going into Admin again and cancelling the rest of the season ? we should be told these things.

That's my fault, I've not put all the fixtures in yet... will fix that at some point this week, but no real rush.

The format is, as described on the page, Saints score first. :toppa:

Yeah right I would have been walking the league except I never noticed THAT in the small print so gave up when I realised a bunch of my score predictions were the wrong way round.

Hmm maybe will give it another go just to whip EoA's ass

Yeah right I would have been walking the league except I never noticed THAT in the small print so gave up when I realised a bunch of my score predictions were the wrong way round.

Hmm maybe will give it another go just to whip EoA's ass

In your dreams buddy!!

I think i finished Top 10 again this year, it would have been higher but the system wouldn't let me change a couple of my predictions made by typo's or significant team selections etc. also missed a few due to holidays and no access to innernet.

ive had that when it messed up when i tried to enter the seasons results in one go, a lot went to a 'saved' 0v0, when i tried to re enter a result and clicked save it didnt change the prediction but did remove the saved tag, then my next attempt to save the correct predicted score worked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...