I am done with this folly....

Colinjb

Pancake you want me to insult you?

Try this one:

GET OUT MORE YOU SAD B*ST*RD!

You spend 90% of your free time talking to 14 year old boys on internet forums.:rolleyes:

I bet you have an x-box and enjoy playing racing games?

Poster of the day IMHO.

Mugs, plastics..... what exactly was your message again, clearly you did not manage to communicate it

Truth is you seemed to be the only one who complained,the other 500 reads that the thread had never had a problem.

Cyber ping pong is not my game just as being a season ticket holder is not.

For that reason I am out.

TBH, I have thought sod it why should I bother going any more, but it's not just the football it's the social side of it with your mate's and yes I paid up front for my ST. So I will carry on for the remainder of this season but like a good many others I will have to think long and hard for next season if things don't change.

TBF, Sundance has a very valid point.

No he doesn't.

Giving money to a Lowe run football club is akin to throwing it down the drain.

Seriously people, you can give as much cash as you want - this eternal downward spiral will continue whilst Lowe at the helm. Just look at his record of 'cost cutting' inspired squander and where it has brought us.

Lowe must go and the spirit returned to this club, until this happens SFC will continue to atrophy.

TBH, I have thought sod it why should I bother going any more, but it's not just the football it's the social side of it with your mate's and yes I paid up front for my ST. So I will carry on for the remainder of this season but like a good many others I will have to think long and hard for next season if things don't change.

sums up my position to, friends i have made over the last 47 years of support , guys i only see now on match days, that is a lot to walk away from.

What i struggle to understand is that Lowe and Wilde only seem interested in one side of the equation cutting costs little or no attempt is being made to increase revenue.

I am activitly involved in a youth football club running over 20 sides under 15 in previous seasons we have been inundated with special offers to bring the kids plus a couple of adults, these kids always buy a program , something to eat and a drink , but this year nothing.

sums up my position to, friends i have made over the last 47 years of support , guys i only see now on match days, that is a lot to walk away from.

What i struggle to understand is that Lowe and Wilde only seem interested in one side of the equation cutting costs little or no attempt is being made to increase revenue.

I am activitly involved in a youth football club running over 20 sides under 15 in previous seasons we have been inundated with special offers to bring the kids plus a couple of adults, these kids always buy a program , something to eat and a drink , but this year nothing.

You've hit the nail on the head, Barclays have backed Rupert so far due to the relationship built when SMS loan was secured but I think they will lose patience fairly soon as the JP and Wotte appointment is backfiring badly and neither Wilde or Lowe are going to put their hand in their pocket for the 2 experienced loan signings we badly need. The bank will not see that Wilde and Lowe are trying to bring in new business or repair fences with the fans and they may pull the plug. No investment and no new business = sale of any decent players left = certain relegation = administration and -15 in League 1.

I shall not return to St Mary's, to the ground and club I love while Lowe is here.

Southampton F.C. is no longer a football club, it is the work of an eccentric. A man who values profit over results, who values his own opinion over common sense and his own reputation over fact.

I hate saying that, but the club I adore no longer exists. The playing staff has dissappeared, all ambition and hope has gone too, and all pride and love has disappeared.

We are nothing now, a bank managers statistic, and rather then having a man willing to fight for us, to aim high, we have a puppet having his strings pulled for him. We lose player after player, and have nothing done. We ARE NOT as badly off as many clubs, yet Lowe lets us rot. heamorraging talent. Losing hope and respectability.

When Lowe finally leaves, for good, without any route of return, be it through loss or administration, I will return, witnessing the pheonix rise from the ashes. But until then I cannot bare to watch. I cannot watch something I hold so dear degrade itself further. I am not that sadistic.

Keep the faith. There is going to be a book on this particular period of the clubs history, can't think of a title yet but like that of 'Second Best'.

Interesting that you say that, do you not think then that the good attendances last season were being artificially maintained by these "special offers". The drink and eat's provided very little profit although there must be a nice mark up on the programme.

How long did that go on?? Just asking. Could be why we lost so much money last season, if we were" paying ground staff but getting no gate revenue it could explain a lot of things.I have oft wondered how we managed to lose 14 million orso last season, I could see it a lot more clearly if these "special offers" were going on big time and that there were say 1000 or 2000 less paying fans than the gate figures reflect .The ST core figure would then bear the brunt of the matchday attendance. On March Madness and Early Bird we'd be struggling, really struggling;

I don't get it. While I admire the die hard fan who can still take the rough with the even rougher, I cannot understand why there are some that simply seem to forget that the supporters that are walking away have put up with Lowe's failed strategy for at least five years. This is not something that has just happened overnight! How much longer should supporters continue to pour their hard-earned money into a failed club? I bought a season ticket based on a squad that I thought might improve on last seasons results - I feel I have been mugged by the club as everything changed AFTER they had my money.

At the core, the PLC has killed the club. The detail starts with the stadium - while very nice, it has a debt associated with it that is not sustainable outside the Prem unless there are sizeable gates (or a rich owner underwriting the debt). There will not be sizeable gates all the while a reserve team of youngsters gets beaten week in week out by large margins. It is heart breaking, but Lowe has killed the club - not because of his background or his looks...but because he has simply made far too many fundamental mistakes and continues to do so. JP is a lightweight - many of us knew this from the day he was appointed and now Lowe cannot sack him because that would be admitting defeat.

Sorry to say, but I am now of the opinion that the ONLY way to save what's left of the club will be administration. This will not kill the club - remember its the Holdings PLC that will die, not SFC. It is the only way to rid ourselves of the PLC and Lowe, Wilde etc. - terrible to have to admit it, but it is the only way now and so those that stay away might be considered as real fans, helping to move the club towards a brighter future.

Change can be frightening at times when you cannot see the end game, but if you grasp it firmly enough to shape the outcome, invariably there will be a happy ending. At the moment we can change nothing - after administration that in itself will change.

Great post! We should get the Echo to publish this post. It sums up what many of us are thinking. I don't fear administration. I fear the continuance of a Rupert Lowe led public company!

I do find myself becoming more and more amused at those defending Lowe FC, in their quizzical stance that, if the supporters stop going, Lowe FC will be effected financially? What finances are we talking about? As far as I'm aware, Lowe FC has no finances. The only thing that our money buys is a pay day for Lowe each month plus the added bonus that he might well get a return on his shares by selling them to the highest bidder, for what was it? 50pence per share?

LOL

When Lowe FC goes into administration, and providing he doesn't acquire the fledgling SFC, I may well return. But all the time I'm asked to make some muppet rich, I think, nah!

Will all those fans rejoice when Lowe retains Lowe FC after administration and re-names it Lowe United? Or maybe Lowesmouth?

You can grunt and squeal about it all you like, it will make no difference. If you are doing it to bring about change, it isn't going to happen. If you're doing it just because you don't fancy it any more, fair enough.

Aside from a super rich sugar daddy (which is looking less and less likely, if it were ever likely at all) what is the alternative to Lowe? What exactly do people want doing differently at the club at the minute?

I realise there are some people out there so deluded they believe Lowe is spending his time lining his pockets with the massive profits from a Championship side, but he is doing what needs to be done. We are massively in debt. It is alright saying that spending a little on Stern's wages (etc. etc.) will help us out, it is very good saying that by sticking the kids out and flogging anything with value we move closer to relegation. But what is the alternative? Is there some uber-business mind out there who can cut our debts without cutting costs?

I hate to play the super fan card (but I am a ****ing super fan) I will continue to go and watch the Saints as long as I am able, ******** to the rest of it.

You can grunt and squeal about it all you like, it will make no difference. If you are doing it to bring about change, it isn't going to happen. If you're doing it just because you don't fancy it any more, fair enough.

Aside from a super rich sugar daddy (which is looking less and less likely, if it were ever likely at all) what is the alternative to Lowe? What exactly do people want doing differently at the club at the minute?

I realise there are some people out there so deluded they believe Lowe is spending his time lining his pockets with the massive profits from a Championship side, but he is doing what needs to be done. We are massively in debt. It is alright saying that spending a little on Stern's wages (etc. etc.) will help us out, it is very good saying that by sticking the kids out and flogging anything with value we move closer to relegation. But what is the alternative? Is there some uber-business mind out there who can cut our debts without cutting costs?

I hate to play the super fan card (but I am a ****ing super fan) I will continue to go and watch the Saints as long as I am able, ******** to the rest of it.

This 'there is no alternative - you will be assimilated' talk sounds a tad too much like Maggie Thatcher speak for my taste .

There are always alternatives - the trick is picking the right option . RL has consistently failed to pick the right option throughout his stewardship of SFC - his ill advised elevation to Director of Football status or the idiotic disposal of Nigel Pearson for no good reason being only the latest examples .

In any other walk of life (the Civil Service excepted) this level of failure would earn you the order of the boot , why should football be any different ? Lowe and Wilde should resign immediately allowing Leon Crouch resume day-to-day control of the club before it's too late , at least then our perilous financial situation would not be made any worse by a Chairman who's ego exceeds his talent .

Rule Number One for getting yourself out of a hole - stop digging .

This 'there is no alternative - you will be assimilated' talk sounds a tad too much like Maggie Thatcher speak for my taste .

There are always alternatives - the trick is picking the right option . RL has consistently failed to pick the right option throughout his stewardship of SFC - his ill advised elevation to Director of Football status or the idiotic disposal of Nigel Pearson for no good reason being only the latest examples .

In any other walk of life (the Civil Service excepted) this level of failure would earn you the order of the boot , why should football be any different ? Lowe and Wilde should resign immediately allowing Leon Crouch resume day-to-day control of the club before it's too late , at least then our perilous financial situation would not be made any worse by a Chairman who's ego exceeds his talent .

Rule Number One for getting yourself out of a hole - stop digging .

Lowe loves the limelight he gets at SFC and grabs anything of capital to improve his own personal profile, because he certainly doesnt get this limelight at WH IRELAND now does he! ;)

You really do live in some veiled fantasy land that acts like a bubble and prevents people's opinion from seeping through.

Do me a favour, please 'QUOTE' somebody, in fact anybody, that has said this is being done to line Lowes pockets.

Then after you've exhausted yourself and found nothing, ask yourself this question, could a chimpanzee not do the same job, and for peanuts? Apparently, Barclays are running the finances and picking the squad, Crouch had the idea's for the cost cutting, in fact the ONLY idea that Lowe has brought in, is JP. That is the extent of Lowes 'PAID' leadership of this club.

Squeeling, I think not, pointing out the flaming obvious, now there's a thing!

I would like to hear the alternative though to cutting costs right now... we have heard that he should have kept Pearson (more expensive - and would have wanted to work with the existing squad - also more expensive) - we know JP and the kids is the cheap option.... but the seriousness of the financial situation is amazingly overlooked by those who cry 'alternative' but dont actually go on to explain what this alternative should be within the same financial constraints - thats the problem really.

Does weveryone actiually believe we would be selling players and loaning out others if we did not need to? This is where the urban myths spring up all over the place - the amount of short daft comments we have seen every year about how Lowes back pockets are overflowing with teh profits from teh sale of players..... yawn.

This is not about feckin personalities, I dont give a flying feck who is in charge anymore, but I want to know what the alternative is at the moment to the cheap option because all we hear from teh moaners is that there is one, but no one actually syas what this is WHO UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUSNESS' of the financial situation.

This naivity is highlighted by those who believe administration, relegationa dn -15 points would actually save the club.... jezz it would feck this club up ten times more than anything Lowe is doing. We would never recover - no one is interested in us who has any money - sure, a 'local businessmen' worth a couple of mil might by a 1st div club for a £1 starting on -15 points and then what, someone please tell me because all I can see is a greater interest in removing Lowe than in saving the club.

I would like to hear the alternative though to cutting costs right now... we have heard that he should have kept Pearson (more expensive - and would have wanted to work with the existing squad - also more expensive) - we know JP and the kids is the cheap option.... but the seriousness of the financial situation is amazingly overlooked by those who cry 'alternative' but dont actually go on to explain what this alternative should be within the same financial constraints - thats the problem really.

Does weveryone actiually believe we would be selling players and loaning out others if we did not need to? This is where the urban myths spring up all over the place - the amount of short daft comments we have seen every year about how Lowes back pockets are overflowing with teh profits from teh sale of players..... yawn.

This is not about feckin personalities, I dont give a flying feck who is in charge anymore, but I want to know what the alternative is at the moment to the cheap option because all we hear from teh moaners is that there is one, but no one actually syas what this is WHO UNDERSTANDS THE SERIOUSNESS' of the financial situation.

This naivity is highlighted by those who believe administration, relegationa dn -15 points would actually save the club.... jezz it would feck this club up ten times more than anything Lowe is doing. We would never recover - no one is interested in us who has any money - sure, a 'local businessmen' worth a couple of mil might by a 1st div club for a £1 starting on -15 points and then what, someone please tell me because all I can see is a greater interest in removing Lowe than in saving the club.

Nice to see you back, Frank. You ask for alternatives as if the course we are taking is the only one. Perhaps you weren't following things on here until recently, as this idea that there are no alternatives has been fully debated, in particular Um Pahars has written some very credible stuff on this subject.

Just one thing that you say that I would refute. You say that any other action would lead to administration, without accepting that because of certain circumstances caused by board policy decisions, we are witnessing the considerable fall in attendances that will also in turn lead to administration.

Lowe's involvement is counterproductive. He should step down and hand the plc chairmanship over to someone like Salz. Andrew Cowen could takover Lowe's executive role and Crouch could be offered a role on the football club board. The plc board could include: Salz, Jones, Cowen, & Wilde.

Spot on!

Spot on!
There are plenty of workable alternatives to Lowe. It's equally sad that some fans can't open their minds to the possibility that there can be life without Lowe. But I do agree it can't be any Tom, D@ck or Harry. Any alternative approach has to have the broad support of all three major shareholding camps.

Do me a favour, please 'QUOTE' somebody, in fact anybody, that has said this is being done to line Lowes pockets

I didn't have to look too hard, you said it yourself on this thread.

When Lowe FC goes into administration, and providing he doesn't acquire the fledgling SFC, I may well return. But all the time I'm asked to make some muppet rich, I think, nah!

In any other walk of life (the Civil Service excepted) this level of failure would earn you the order of the boot , why should football be any different ? Lowe and Wilde should resign immediately allowing Leon Crouch resume day-to-day control of the club before it's too late , at least then our perilous financial situation would not be made any worse by a Chairman who's ego exceeds his talent

The same Leon Crouch who allowed the wage expenditure to increase whilst income was dwindling? What a superb idea that would be! We can carry on signing players on decent money, call back the loanees, stick our fingers in our ear when the bank calls and hope everything will be alright!

Perhaps if Lowe stood down it may help. His and the fans relationship is at an all time low and is having a detrimental affect.

Let Wiseman for example take up the mantle, just maybe some missing fans might start returning to games, perhaps the fans may be more inclined to support a very poor side and management in its quest for survival.

Edited by Saint Billy

I didn't have to look too hard, you said it yourself on this thread.

The same Leon Crouch who allowed the wage expenditure to increase whilst income was dwindling? What a superb idea that would be! We can carry on signing players on decent money, call back the loanees, stick our fingers in our ear when the bank calls and hope everything will be alright!

I thought I read somewhere else that under Crouch's Stewardship the wage bill did not increase as you're suggesting. I think you're getting mixed up with the previous board which kicked-out Crouch.

Perhaps if Lowe stood down it may help. His and the fans relationship is at an all time low and is having a detrimental affect.

Let Wiseman for example take up the mantle, just maybe some missing fans might start returning to games, perhaps the fans may be more inclined to support a very poor side and management in its quest for survival.

I would rather see someone independant like Salz takeover the plc role. Candidates for executive role could include: Cowen, Wiseman or Richards.

Lowe's involvement is counterproductive. He should step down and hand the plc chairmanship over to someone like Salz. Andrew Cowen could takover Lowe's executive role and Crouch could be offered a role on the football club board. The plc board could include: Salz, Jones, Cowen, & Wilde.

Must get alot in - my last post of today.... sadly ;-)

I would have no problem with an alternative chairman - as I have have said on too many occasions to remember, for me its never been about WHO, more about what they do/are doing that concerns me. So I guess my question would be, what would Cowen or Salz be doing any differently to what is happenning at the moment that would change our fortunes? Wes, if UP has given a credible answer already, fair enough, but I have missed that and all I see is this continual debate.... all I want to do is go to the game and enjoy it as best I can - sure its crap at the moment, but I dont go to support LOwe, I go to support the likes of Surman, lallana and the other kids who still give a feck. If we continue to moan, and stayw away, what message do thes eyoung players get about whether its worth staying until the summer and helping this club? What does it sya about our support.... as I understood it, support was about supporting the club, not the personalities in the boardroom?

I think we have too many intertwined issues that different fans are more interested in - there are some for who Lowe and Wilde out is some sort of strange cult fixation... not really sure about this group as it appears from their posts that this is tehir reason fro existence and more important than Saints - these tend to be those that bizarrely also suggest relegation and admin would be good!!!

There are those that feel Lowe and Wildes big mistake has been this strategy of Kids and total football - and I dont think anyone could argue that its been a roaring success - I fully understand that POV, and to some extent agree, but for me its also about TIME, these things do need toime to develop, time for the kids to get experienced and learn etc... do we have the luxury of that time given the risk....? I dont know and obviously the longer we go without another win the worse it gets.... but could we have survived financially with the tried and tested model of experience and youth blend under a Pearson? Naturally in the crystal ball, YES of course we would be top half and pushing for playoffs and teh banks would be less stressed .... but is this true? Would they not have still insisted big wage earners are dumped from the books? Is there an alternative to this? Would someone else in the boardroom have taken a different option?

There are also those who equally bizarrely, dont think anything is actually going wrong... but hey I'll have some of what they are smoking before tonights game! ;-)

We need to decide on what is more important to us to understand.... are we prepared to accept that whoever is in the boardroom would be following this cheap approach to avoid the nightmares of administration and that if not the best option ceratinly not the worst and get behind the team and, Is it not really true that you can love the club, be indifferent to teh board or even dislike them, but ultimately, when it comes to supporting those who need it most - the team of kids doing their bit for the shirt, we should bloodly well get behind them despite our feelings towards the board?

Speak again tomorrow....

I thought I read somewhere else that under Crouch's Stewardship the wage bill did not increase as you're suggesting. I think you're getting mixed up with the previous board which kicked-out Crouch.

We'll see when the accounts come out won't we.

Other than that it's just hearsay to date.

The first half of 2007/8 showed a "players and coach salary bill of about 6.1 million (before NHS and pension charges)" Rasiak and Skacel were farmed out,

Davies was added (although he'd been here on loan already) Burley left half way through the second part of the exercise,Gorman and Dodd then Pearson replaced him. There were loans in the first period and again in the second period. Whether the loans on R Wright,Lucketti,Pearce,O Halloran,Pericard and

Perry will amount to those in the first half I wouldn't like to say. The accounts will be out shortly I suppose we'll then be able to discern between Urban Myth and Hard Fact.

The first half of 2007/8 showed a "players and coach salary bill of about 6.1 million (before NHS and pension charges)" Rasiak and Skacel were farmed out,

Davies was added (although he'd been here on loan already) Burley left half way through the second part of the exercise,Gorman and Dodd then Pearson replaced him. There were loans in the first period and again in the second period. Whether the loans on R Wright,Lucketti,Pearce,O Halloran,Pericard and

Perry will amount to those in the first half I wouldn't like to say. The accounts will be out shortly I suppose we'll then be able to discern between Urban Myth and Hard Fact.

Ouch! Makes Pompey's wage bill look quite reasonable.

Exactly Leon Crouch is an easy target but it was Wildes boys who increased wages and sanctioned these deals.

Luvvies have a pop at Leon because he was prepared to do something Rupert/Askham and co have never done, put his hand in his pocket to help the club we partly owns,

Exactly Leon Crouch is an easy target but it was Wildes boys who increased wages and sanctioned these deals.

Luvvies have a pop at Leon because he was prepared to do something Rupert/Askham and co have never done, put his hand in his pocket to help the club we partly owns,

it is all very well saying this but you could inmagine the up roar if we did not challenge for promotion and back burley....

lowe got slated for doing the exact opposite the year before

you just cant please some of you

Ouch! Makes Pompey's wage bill look quite reasonable.

Peanuts for sure, but they get Sky money, we don't.

The player/coach wage bill and the stadium payments exceeded our revenues last year. It's relative really. If we didn't have any office staff, travelling expenses,rates,overdraft charges,academy,electricity bills,ground staff,stewards,policing,shops,printing costs or whatever, we'd be just fine .

So if Messrs the players would care to drive themselves to matches (at their own cost) and the supporters would care to put their £24 quids into the tin buckets provided at the gates for the purpose and behave themselves, even

if they can't see the game because there are no lights, well ,we'll be AOK.

it is all very well saying this but you could inmagine the up roar if we did not challenge for promotion and back burley....

lowe got slated for doing the exact opposite the year before

you just cant please some of you

Agree all i was saying was in response to a post blaming Crouch for wages going up

That wage bill is not sustainable. Back in 2005 the average CC Championship wage bill was about £5.75M for the whole season! Has anyone got any up to date info on average CC wage spend?

If Lowe's comments that the wages went up 15% from £10.5m the previous year is correct, then that makes our wage bill for all of last season circa. £12.1m.

With £6.1m being the total for the first 6 months to Dec 31, then the second six months must be similar (if not slightly less) than that figure.

Effectively puttig Rasiak and Skacel out on loan netted off with the new loans/signings coming in.

If Lowe's comments that the wages went up 15% from £10.5m the previous year is correct, then that makes our wage bill for all of last season circa. £12.1m.

With £6.1m being the total for the first 6 months to Dec 31, then the second six months must be similar (if not slightly less) than that figure.

Effectively putting Rasiak and Skacel out on loan netted off with the new loans/signings coming in.

And we saved a bit on Burley I suppose.

It could well be that we don't actually give all the money to players and coaches who were actually still here in that period. I understand that it is fairly common practice to continue paying up the contracts of sacked managers as if they were still on the payroll. Wigley would be the only one in that hypothesis I suppose.

So all in all we reduced nothing in the last 6.5 months of the year, despite dire warnings from the execs that it was an absolute priority.

I just can't help thinking that if we hadn't wasted time (and probably money)

on Dodd and Gorman we'd be in a different configuration even now;

If we hadn't been odds on favourites to go down (and into financial oblivion) on the last day ,would Lowe and Wilde have obtained enough support for their "comeback"?

If we'd been sitting pretty mid table with a manager getting consistent decent results it might have been so different,even now. Should have got Davies or even Micky Adams in the first place.

Bad bad decision.

So all in all we reduced nothing in the last 6.5 months of the year, despite dire warnings from the execs that it was an absolute priority.

Mid season isn't an ideal time to be slashing and burning for a number of reasons.

For instance, on the pitch you don't have the pre season to rebuild the team, and off the pitch there aren't many contracts that have a January end date (e.g. Claus and others).

And it's all very well the Execs giving us the dire warnings in Novemebr of that year, but why the fccukc were they not giving themselves dire warnings before they signed Euell, Thomas et al on mega wonga a few months earlier???

I shall not return to St Mary's, to the ground and club I love while Lowe is here.

Southampton F.C. is no longer a football club, it is the work of an eccentric. A man who values profit over results, who values his own opinion over common sense and his own reputation over fact.

I hate saying that, but the club I adore no longer exists. The playing staff has dissappeared, all ambition and hope has gone too, and all pride and love has disappeared.

We are nothing now, a bank managers statistic, and rather then having a man willing to fight for us, to aim high, we have a puppet having his strings pulled for him. We lose player after player, and have nothing done. We ARE NOT as badly off as many clubs, yet Lowe lets us rot. heamorraging talent. Losing hope and respectability.

When Lowe finally leaves, for good, without any route of return, be it through loss or administration, I will return, witnessing the pheonix rise from the ashes. But until then I cannot bare to watch. I cannot watch something I hold so dear degrade itself further. I am not that sadistic.

Why can't people just admit that they don't have the stomach for the tough times that lie ahead for saints, and stop hiding behind this 'i hate lowe' ********? The problem is that we have no money and without investment we will struggle for the foreseeable future, without the support of the fans the club faces a real crisis. If you want to blame Lowe for everything at least propose a viable alternative to the current situation.

i too after alot of soul searching have decided enough is enough. I will not be back until Lowe has gone. Im deeply gutted that its come to this but something needs to be done. I still am struggling with the decision to loan SJ out, yes i know we are skint but there has to be a limit to where the cost cutting ends.

We will be relegated this season unless something very drastic happens

COYR

Why can't people just admit that they don't have the stomach for the tough times that lie ahead for saints, and stop hiding behind this 'i hate lowe' ********? The problem is that we have no money and without investment we will struggle for the foreseeable future, without the support of the fans the club faces a real crisis. If you want to blame Lowe for everything at least propose a viable alternative to the current situation.

its nothing to do with not having the stomach!! dont give us the "without the support of the fans" bollix!! why should we put up with the constant dross served up week in week out. Yet another "experiment" by RL has / will cost us.