Jeremy Clarkson made me laugh

dune

I just thought a thunk:

If, as Dune claims, Right wingers have a monopoly on humour, when Clarkson says strikers will be shot it is mildly funny. As an extreme right winger, Hitler must have had them rolling in the aisles when HE said it! ;)

hitlerbDM_468x352.jpg

It was a spelling mistake? I had no idea. If so, an 'a' wouldn't fix it.

I spelt it Deli Lama, you made a good quip making a point of my spelling. It should be slept Delai Lama. So yes, an "a" does fix it.

Do you think the Delai Lama is a moron as he loves Clarkson and Top Gear is his favourite programme?

He is a hypocrite of the highest order, moaning about public servants 'gilt-edged pensions', while trousering millions off the BBC for presenting a programme about cars.

As for what he said, to be honest, who gives a toss. In my book he's just made himself out to be more of a c*nt than I thought he was.

I spelt it Deli Lama, you made a good quip making a point of my spelling. It should be slept Delai Lama. So yes, an "a" does fix it.

Do you think the Delai Lama is a moron as he loves Clarkson and Top Gear is his favourite programme?

I'll just wait while you to consult your dictionary, so that it might be third time lucky. I thought you were going for Delia Lama.

He is a hypocrite of the highest order, moaning about public servants 'gilt-edged pensions', while trousering millions off the BBC for presenting a programme about cars.

As for what he said, to be honest, who gives a toss. In my book he's just made himself out to be more of a c*nt than I thought he was.

The fact people of your ilk think he's a c/nt, is the reason why normal people enjoy hearing what he has to say.

If you accept that Clarkson is a complete Yorkshire ***t, and everything he says is part of an unpleasant public facade linked to an extremely effective marketing machine, you can pigeonhole him into an appropriate space, and judge him accordingly : he is just an animate 3D edition of VIZ. Yes he says some unpleasant things, but he's very funny when discussing and derogating the French and the USofA. The over reaction is exactly what he wanted -more publicity.

If you accept that Clarkson is a complete Yorkshire ***t, and everything he says is part of an unpleasant public facade linked to an extremely effective marketing machine, you can pigeonhole him into an appropriate space, and judge him accordingly : he is just an animate 3D edition of VIZ. Yes he says some unpleasant things, but he's very funny when discussing and derogating the French and the USofA. The over reaction is exactly what he wanted -more publicity.

Comrade Badgerx16 does this mean you will be leaving the Union?

I love the fact that between 1 and 2 million commies went on strike on Wednesday, and absolutely no-one is talking about their cause.

It's all just about a silly joke said by a TV presenter. No wonder the Union leaders are so f00ked off, the whole day was now a complete waste of time.

No wonder the Union leaders are so f00ked off, the whole day was now a complete waste of time.

The Union leaders have brought it upon themselves somewhat, by trying to make such a big deal out of it. As I said previously, the best thing they could do was the rise above it and publicly state that they were committed to negotiating on behalf of their members to try and achieve whatever they want to try and achieve, and that they would not be distracted by any unhelpful comments or opinions from anyone with nothing constructive to add to the debate.

I love the fact that between 1 and 2 million commies went on strike on Wednesday, and absolutely no-one is talking about their cause.

It's all just about a silly joke said by a TV presenter. No wonder the Union leaders are so f00ked off, the whole day was now a complete waste of time.

I know. Great isn't it. We were told to expect meltdown, and what we got was an improved service at the airports and a bumper day for retailers.:lol:

He is a hypocrite of the highest order, moaning about public servants 'gilt-edged pensions', while trousering millions off the BBC for presenting a programme about cars.As for what he said, to be honest, who gives a toss. In my book he's just made himself out to be more of a c*nt than I thought he was.

Absolutely wrong - Top Gear makes millions in syndication revenue for the BBC, far far exceeding Clarkson's wages. Sorry.

I'll just wait while you to consult your dictionary, so that it might be third time lucky. I thought you were going for Delia Lama.

Well now you can see why I no longer work for the Sunday Times! So, if we can finally get to you answering the question you've been deflecting with your wonderfully superior spelling quips - do you think the Dalai Lama is a moron?

Well now you can see why I no longer work for the Sunday Times! So, if we can finally get to you answering the question you've been deflecting with your wonderfully superior spelling quips - do you think the Dalai Lama is a moron?

Do you mean moron? Because you can grade these things you know. Moron was a term invented to slip in between idiot and imbecile by eugenicists in the US, who were interested in racial categories based on IQ. So I'm not going to answer it until all the spelling (better this time) and the racial-supremacist undertones have been removed, along with any suggestion that you've been tainted by Murdoch dosh.

Do you mean moron? Because you can grade these things you know. Moron was a term invented to slip in between idiot and imbecile by eugenicists in the US, who were interested in racial categories based on IQ. So I'm not going to answer it until all the spelling (better this time) and the racial-supremacist undertones have been removed, along with any suggestion that you've been tainted by Murdoch dosh.

Can't be bothered, I'll crack on with my friday and let you deflect.

Obviously being able to spell isn't a requirement at The Sun.

Clarkson is a character, whilst I think he is very good I know others disagree but you can't take what he says seriously! I don't agree with what a lot of Trade Unions say but I'm not going to take legal advice against them! Storm in a teacup.

Headlines generated, humourless trade unionists ruthlessly baited, and (most importantly) Xmas DVD sells through the roof - that would be mission accomplished methinks Mr Clarkson ;)

The Union leaders have brought it upon themselves somewhat, by trying to make such a big deal out of it. As I said previously, the best thing they could do was the rise above it and publicly state that they were committed to negotiating on behalf of their members to try and achieve whatever they want to try and achieve, and that they would not be distracted by any unhelpful comments or opinions from anyone with nothing constructive to add to the debate.

Spot on. They've been a bit precious with their response to the Empty Vessel Clarkson.

What's actually funny is all the swivel-eyed shiny-uniform admirers on here claiming Clarkson's been so damned hilarious, then foaming at the mouth in true 'outraged of Tunbridge Wells' fashion when someone calls the cops on him.

Calling the police sounds like a perfect joke-response. I'm sure he'll see the funny side of community service.

Although nearly, luckily we do not live in your Gestapo like world where contacting the secret police because somebody expresses an opinion you do not like is the norm. Most of us can turn round and say 'what an arsehole'.

Headlines generated, humourless trade unionists ruthlessly baited, and (most importantly) Xmas DVD sells through the roof - that would be mission accomplished methinks Mr Clarkson ;)

Just ordered 3 of his dvd's off Amazon so I can give them to my brother for christmas and then borrow them back.

I just thought a thunk:

If, as Dune claims, Right wingers have a monopoly on humour, when Clarkson says strikers will be shot it is mildly funny. As an extreme right winger, Hitler must have had them rolling in the aisles when HE said it! ;)

Or even more so when Hitler's henchmen started performing the final solution. But then that may have not happened as some apologist once said on here. Name unrevealed to protect their new 'facade' as the Forum's chief wit and arbiter of all that is funny.

Or even more so when Hitler's henchmen started performing the final solution. But then that may have not happened as some apologist once said on here. Name unrevealed to protect their new 'facade' as the Forum's chief wit and arbiter of all that is funny.

I agree and like the old saying simple things please simple minds

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I never denied it happening just in case you are implying I did.