More improvements at St Mary's Stadium

Matthew Le God

Because you are making crude generalisations about the opposite gender. If you can't see why your thread is sexist there really is no helping you.

No i'm not. I'm describing the two types of groups which best describe the majority of women in my organisation. If i'd said "my work is packed full of 20-40 year old blokes (which is also is) of varying attractiveness. There seems to be two types, either the boyband wannabe, parrot heads with deep v-t-shirts and skin tight trousers,whist the others are fat, usless disasters of human beings" would that also be sexist?

Funny isn't it, the last page and a half have been off all the holier than thou posters ganging up on the so called bullies and trolls and spending 50+ posts arguing and having a go at them about hijacking a thread and inventing some sort of bullying that is supposedly taking place. Oh the irony.

I don't want to be an apologiser for Turkish but what is everyone moaning about? I haven't seen any bullying on this thread. If there has been can someone quote it and point out where either MLG has been slated or someone has said our training facilities are sh!t?

The thread has been taken off topic by people moaning about Turkish's sins of the past.

Funny isn't it, the last page and a half have been off all the holier than thou posters ganging up on the so called bullies and trolls and spending 50+ posts arguing and having a go at them about hijacking a thread and inventing some sort of bullying that is supposedly taking place. Oh the irony.

You're starting to sound like alpine now... never had you down as a victim, but I'd be inclined to think this is the logical conclusion of you basically ruining pretty much every thread of any interest for the last 3 months or so.

You're starting to sound like alpine now... never had you down as a victim, but I'd be inclined to think this is the logical conclusion of you basically ruining pretty much every thread of any interest for the last 3 months or so.

I'm not. But this thread has had about 2 pages of people moaning about other people ruining the thread, when in fact no such thing has happened at all, as Tokoyo has already pointed out.

I don't want to be an apologiser for Turkish but what is everyone moaning about? I haven't seen any bullying on this thread. If there has been can someone quote it and point out where either MLG has been slated or someone has said our training facilities are sh!t?

The thread has been taken off topic by people moaning about Turkish's sins of the past.

Are you sure about this? Is there not some vital piece of evidence that you are not aware of?

Does anyone know if Spurs have put new felt round the pitch this summer?

hmm

I'm not. But this thread has had about 2 pages of people moaning about other people ruining the thread, when in fact no such thing has happened at all, as Tokoyo has already pointed out.

Is anyone still talking about improvements at St Mary's ? The stuff that hasn't been moaning about you specifically ruining the thread has been about people in general using "dell-sized mindset" and other derogatory terms. The closest anyone's got to discussing the actual changes since the barrage of mockery is flyer and Kraken discussing Loftus Road.

Though I will say after you got the usual gibes in there was some interesting debate for a couple of pages before the reaction kicked in.

I am stepping away, being in a good mood today, having taken alpine off block being all the evidence of that I need.

Edited by The9

What it boils down to is there is a standard you need to get to be "Cat A" like there is for 5 star hotels. I expect most premier league clubs and wealthy championship clubs will eventually get there. But like 5 star hotels, some will be just at tht standard and some will exceed it. I can't see how having gold plated taps or slightly deeper baths is going to make a single bit of difference when attracting new players. Or if the training ground cost £6m or £26m to improve.

As the saying goes it's what you do with it that counts! It's all well and good having (one of) the best training facilities but the most important aspects i would say is the staff and the process they have in developing the players. I doubt anyone on here knows much or any of that and can only be judged on the players coming through.

I haven't seen the Les Reed saints player article but that may well give some oversight as to what they do from a sports science perspective.

hmm

Is this bullying? I mean really come on? Is this the best you could find? Is this what has caused all the up roar? All the people getting on their high horse?

Granted it is a bit direct and a bit sarcastic but nothing more. I would say calling Turkish, Dorkish is worse and I don't think that is bad. I implied that he (Turkish) likes to wrestle topless with his mates at the weekend in the lounge. I must be the biggest bully around.

Is this bullying? I mean really come on? Is this the best you could find? Is this what has caused all the up roar? All the people getting on their high horse?

Granted it is a bit direct and a bit sarcastic but nothing more. I would say calling Turkish, Dorkish is worse and I don't think that is bad. I implied that he (Turkish) likes to wrestle topless with his mates at the weekend in the lounge. I must be the biggest bully around.

I've wrestled Turkish at Doncaster station. We kept our tops on though as it was a bit chilly.

It's all I could be bothered to find. It's too dull to find more

Not sure why this thread has descended into the usual **** storm with the usual suspects.

It's actually quite interesting to see what they're updating from time to time, the screens will be quality and have needed sorting out for ages.

Not sure why MLG has to be ridiculed for it.

It's because the usual suspects have nothing to do in their lives other than sit on an internet forum all day hijacking every thread. Tragic really.

First person to post that schneiderlin was up front is getting cyber bullied. You have been warned.

You're a poor mans 'Bearsy' just less entertaining and humorous. Yourself Hypo & Terkish have all hijacked the thread. Funnily enough it's the first thread that's been slightly interesting and worth while. Guaranteed if Turkish or Hypo had any contacts or information they'd be lapping of up. Shame I have to waste my two of three post moaning about others, but with limited time available each day to look on the forum it's extremely annoying reading pointless Karp. If only we had has much spare time as some of you mongs. Rant over x

You're a poor mans 'Bearsy' just less entertaining and humorous. Yourself Hypo & Terkish have all hijacked the thread. x

Thanks for the compliment.

Just a note - you have more posts than me and I have no idea who you are. I'd rather be a poor mans bearsy than a boring nobody.

Good effort though, well done. Anyone else able to show why so many got so arsey?

Odd isn't it. 4 hours after going off line, it's stil going on. Everyones offended And those who were so quick to jump to offence and on the bandwagon now suddenly find it boring to back up their claims. They surely must have read the whole thread to form the opinion there was bullying going on, yet now suddenly can't remember where they saw it and can't be bothered to look for it. There are some serious weirdos on this forum.

Are you really on SW to make a name for yourself and "be a somebody". Deary me.

I get the same impression, big bad turkish normally knocks them over, then one of the little boys normally comes and kicks them in the bollux while they are down. You get the picture.

I get the same impression, big bad turkish normally knocks them over, then one of the little boys normally comes and kicks them in the bollux while they are down. You get the picture.

Care to quote an example where this has happened? Or is it boring? Not too boring to mention of course, just too boring to back up.

Oh dear Farnboro, you've really done it now...err, no - it's not Cortese you need to worry about.

No, you'll have Turkish, Tokyo and others on your back accusing you of being condescending for pushing this information on us. They'll be asking lots of searching, but meaningless questions to test your knowledge and check you're the real deal. I'm not sure why it happens that way but...well, best just watch out OK?

No, you'll have Turkish, Tokyo and others on your back accusing you of being condescending for pushing this information on us. They'll be asking lots of searching, but meaningless questions to test your knowledge

1) you have brought up the disagreement again but no doubt will accuse someone else of side tracking the thread.

2) where have I done this? Seriously? I have been polite to MLG through out and even thanked him for the information. I discussed other training grounds with him and asked his opinion on how our developments compare. Sometimes people see what they want to see and not what is there.

I think you are just looking for an aguement. Please feel free to show me different by quoting, otherwise give it a rest now.

I would however recommend taking the post down about the TVs in the dressing room until the job is done. Even then I expect you will have to sign a non disclosure agreement.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint