Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

Or they have just done what we have done on here and believed some women who tweeted sky saying it was a done deal.

The guy who tweeted that is a Sports journo for the local paper there. Also commented that Panerol's fee is €2.5m

The guy who tweeted that is a Sports journo for the local paper there. Also commented that Panerol's fee is €2.5m

Right, but he also commented that his news is what they are saying in England. Not Uruguay. So it doesn't look like it comes from a source in Uruguay.

Exactly!

What exactly does agent Pablo Bentancur have to do with the Gaston Ramirez negotations again?

It seems he has been accused of being somehow part of a "VIP prostitution ring", sending Uruguayan "models" to Italy:

http://74.204.167.231/telemundo/noticia/31480_Investigan-otra-red-de-prostitucion/ (in Spanish)

So it looks like he doesn't just deal with finding football talent for the European market, ha!

Not totally relevant I guess, but just shows the kind of people Saints are having to deal with.

New offer from # Liverpool x the # Uruguayan Gaston Ramirez, defined these days arrival at LFC # LFC @ the # EPL.

Nueva oferta del #Liverpool x el #Uruguayo Gaston Ramirez, estos dias se define su llegada al #LFC @LFC de la #EPL.

Possibly just rehashing the earlier stuff? Who knows. I'm almost dead now.

And another Uruguayan journalist has just tweeted that Liverpool have come in with a new bid for Ramirez! And that soon his arrival at Liverpool will be confirmed. Hmmm...

Never seen him tweet before anything about this deal before, BS again I'd say.

New offer from # Liverpool x the # Uruguayan Gaston Ramirez, defined these days arrival at LFC # LFC @ the # EPL.

Nueva oferta del #Liverpool x el #Uruguayo Gaston Ramirez, estos dias se define su llegada al #LFC @LFC de la #EPL.

Possibly just rehashing the earlier stuff? Who knows. I'm almost dead now.

He has 947 followers, I can't imagine he'd be ultimately someone to trust.

He has 947 followers, I can't imagine he'd be ultimately someone to trust.

Probably not, but I must admit I'm bored to **** with all this now.

At least I still lead the thread leaderboard. Whatever happens I will take that to my grave. (which is probably imminent going by this transfer saga)

You should've mentioned that straight away! 100% concrete evidence that he must be ITK.

By the way, I've just changed my bio to read 'Multi-millionaire, 12" dong' it doesn't mean it's true...

I did mean it that way, if anything that was to prove he probably knows zilch.......calm down.

Just been speaking with the two Liverpool FC fans in the house. They are miffed that Carroll has been loaned to West Ham. Checked the Wikipedia page. Liverpool have four forwards. We have seven.

I hope this deal goes through, but Liverpool pretty much have to get a new forward now. Whether it's Ramirez or not, I dunno. Really hope not. However, with Suarez already being there and the stature of the club (ok - not LFC of old, but still), I can see why the move to Anfield would be mutually attractive.

So either reports that we'd already agreed a deal with Penarol were false or one of the clubs has 'moved the goalposts'?

But Panarol cannot move the goalposts, it would have been written in the contract in his transfer to Bologna regarding this 30% clause (where it's an ownership or a sell on fee, I'm really not sure). Bologna by all accounts seem happy with what we've offered now as they've STFU...