Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

#Bologna De momento bloqueado el traspaso del jugador, Gastón Ramírez al #Southampton porque el 30% del jugador pertenece a #Peñarol

# Bologna For now blocked the transfer of the player, Gaston Ramirez # Southampton because 30% of the player belongs to # Peñarol

I don't think so.

#Bologna De momento bloqueado el traspaso del jugador, Gastón Ramírez al #Southampton porque el 30% del jugador pertenece a #Peñarol

# Bologna For now blocked the transfer of the player, Gaston Ramirez # Southampton because 30% of the player belongs to # Peñarol

I don't think so.

that was yesterdays saga...lol

I don't think so.

I think that tweet was covered on page 18400340340 sorry, *132

Rightly confined to the BS bin.

I could be wrong, but I believe you need a signed contract before you can apply for a work permit? It sounds like it's taken a couple of days to secure that for Yoshida and Mayuka? Things have gone quite for a couple of days... Just sayin'.

We'll announce the signing before the work permit is completed I'd expect. And we wouldn't need to do that before the deadline.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/southampton-ramirez-ha-firmato/

White smoke. Gaston Ramirez signed with Southampton, the decisive step. Now, for the official, missing only the exchange of documents between Bologna and the English club. Then, Ramirez parties can finally go in the Premier

Ah, so this is the part where we find out the Fax machine is broken?

I could be wrong, but I believe you need a signed contract before you can apply for a work permit? It sounds like it's taken a couple of days to secure that for Yoshida and Mayuka? Things have gone quite for a couple of days... Just sayin'.

I think you're wrong. Mayuka already had a work permit, but just needed entry clearance. So obviously the work permit business can be worked on in tandem with the signing.

But Panarol cannot move the goalposts, it would have been written in the contract in his transfer to Bologna regarding this 30% clause (where it's an ownership or a sell on fee, I'm really not sure). Bologna by all accounts seem happy with what we've offered now as they've STFU...

Its a co-ownership there WE have to agree a fee with both clubs. 70% Bologna, 30% Penarol. It is not the same as a 30% sell on fee.

Panarol can request any amount they like for their 30%... for example Inter sold a half share in Adriano to Parma for £4M. Parma then had the use of the player and had to pay his wages. Adriano had great success at Parma, which meant that Inter later paid £13.5M to buy out Parma's half share.

White smoke. Gaston Ramirez signed with Southampton, the decisive step. Now, for the official, missing only the exchange of documents between Bologna and the English club. Then, Ramirez parties can finally go in the Premier

I can't wait for the Ramirez parties. After this thread it'll be a bigger celebration than the last two years' promotions combined!

He's got the white smoke thing wrong there. It actually means that Cortese has chosen the new pope, not signed Ramirez.